PDA

View Full Version : Shaving your legs -- Another Great Reason!

Stacy M.
12-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Well, since it's fall here in the southeastern U.S., I've started wearing sweat pants a lot around the house. It occurred to me that the static electricity issue might be less without all that leg hair -- and I was right!

It's shocking how much less shocking it is...

Stacy M.

Dee Baker
12-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Sweat pants... just like a GG. lol

Dawn Gurl
12-03-2013, 06:00 PM
I love the feel of my legs nice and smooth... it makes all my pants and yes, sweat pants feel sooooo much better.

Krystalina
12-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Basically, like Dawn Gurl said. Of course, I only have my legs out when I'm around the house in private, but man...feels awesome.

JUSTME
12-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Amen! I epilated on Monday and shaved today (to exfoliate and pick off any broken hairs). My legs are super smooth. But down here in Houston I pretty much wear shorts and flip flops. I am still surprised how many people don't notice, or don't care. It is super nice!

docrobbysherry
12-03-2013, 09:27 PM
I wear sweat pants every day. And, no one can tell if my legs r shaved or not. Including ME!

AllieSF
12-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Sherry, how true that is. I wear panties to bed at night and after about 10 seconds I cannot tell the difference from boxers or tighty whities! I seem to be more interested in what I can see on the outside and if it works for me.

Jacqui Summers
12-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Shaved my legs for the first time last week. Hadn't thought about that one, but I'll add it to the list. Enjoying the smooth legs for so many reasons. :)

Jilmac
12-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Several years ago before I started shaving my legs for the pleasure of dressing, I was plagued by ingrown hairs on my legs. They grew like tiny corkscrews under my skin and could be quite painful, especially when wearing jeans. A doctor I was seeing who happened to be a female general practitioner, suggested that shaving could eliminate the ingrown hairs on my legs. Being in the closet at the time and doing all the guy things I did, I balked at the idea of shaving my legs for fear of being ridiculed. After my journey from the closet into the feminine realm I began shaving my legs in earnest. I am now free from the ingrown hairs and can also enjoy the smoothness of pantyhose against my skin.

Cynthia Anne
12-04-2013, 12:29 AM
I like that static electricity excuse! But if that fails you can always use me excuse! 'Cause they have hair on them!

Roxelle Lamour
12-04-2013, 01:35 AM
I discovered that on training Muai-Thay is a good excuse for shaving your arms and legs hair, due the friction of shin hits to the punching bag can do a real pain. And its avoid ingrown of the hairs. Shaving the chest can be included too, to avoid friction when you are beaten. I donĀ“t know if you all girls aprove this method, but as a "Bad Girl" I use to train martial arts! ;-)

Krystenw
12-04-2013, 10:09 AM
I go to the pool everyday and exercise for an hour. I can't imagine what it would be like having body hair and being in a chlorinated pool for that long. The only hair I have left is my eyebrows, and they pretty much have to be drawn in to even see them.

Beverley Sims
12-04-2013, 12:45 PM
There are a million reasons in the Naked City, this has been one of them. :)
The hairiest legs I have seen are on spiders.