PDA

View Full Version : I like being a guy, but I love being a girl

windycissy
12-04-2013, 01:44 AM
That about sums it up for me: I’m happy that I’m a man, and I could never give up the independence, earning power and “guy stuff” that are a big part of my life, but…I’m so much more content when I’m in female mode! Take today, for example: when I’m a guy, you’d have to drag me kicking and screaming to the mall, but when I’m a she, I love browsing the racks, trying things on, putting together the perfect outfit. And when the time comes to shapeshift back to him, the longer I’ve been her, the harder and harder it gets to go back. So I guess I like being a guy, but I love being a girl.

AmyGaleRT
12-04-2013, 01:47 AM
I think I could say the same as you, Cissy! So more power to you! (If I were still in California, I'd go shopping with you! :) )

- Amy

Jean 103
12-04-2013, 02:16 AM
I can relate to that, playing the white knight and fixing things. It's what I enjoy doing for a living. Dressing and going shopping is even move fun.

Rachelakld
12-04-2013, 03:53 AM
I'm getting a bit fedup with fixing my house, but still lots of work to replace the old plumbing, really need girl shoppimg time

Cynthia Anne
12-04-2013, 04:17 AM
I guess that's why I enjoy being a red neck girl! I can do any ol' thing a guy can do! Maybe even better! Then I can go shopping!!:)

Kate Simmons
12-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Evveybody happy, happy, happy!:battingeyelashes::)

Allison_Leslie
12-04-2013, 06:15 AM
Just got my girls in.. and have a new outfit to try to wear outside when I finally do it (not being Halloween). I lead quite the double life myself. I run my own website with several different video series going on at the same time on Youtube.. in guy form. and then I have my show with Alvina which at the moment I have 1 pilot episode in the can and up online. What I want to say is I can't wait to get out AS a female and just walk around town a bit and go into a store or two in full makeup and wearing my breast forms! Today was my first day off from work in a long while and I had to get some producing done on my TransFormers fan show so I didn't have much time to play as Alvina.. Now that I got a good intro in the can and got an opening theme for TransFanatix, I can take TODAY when I get up from sleeping, and just BE Alvina for a bit. I got pictures to take of my new outfit too, and I got a top to show off with a NEW skirt I just got that you all have not seen yet either. So there's a lot to look forward to.. and all in all, I LOVE BEING A GIRL TOO!

Tiffanyselkoe
12-04-2013, 09:52 AM
I totally agree with you. IMHO I believe everyone has masculine and feminine components but society's rules about norms prevents us from feeling free to express them.

mykell
12-04-2013, 10:39 AM
id would say more that ive settled for my male side, felt society wouldn't let me enjoy the female side, just recently loving the female me...wish i were younger either way...

Beverley Sims
12-04-2013, 12:38 PM
For me it is okay being a guy, just love being a girl.

Suzanne F
12-04-2013, 12:46 PM
If it was just about me I would be a girl. I love being in the world as a woman. However, I have made commitments based on being a man. I love my wife and children and at this time that would hurt them. So I am doing my best to make them happy and to be authentic as a person. It's not easy to keep that balance and I fail sometimes but I keep trying! I am very blessed with an understanding wife and many supportive friends.
Suzanne

AllieSF
12-04-2013, 05:50 PM
I love being me in male or female mode. Since the female side of me is only 7+ years old versus the 60+ year old guy side, I tend to concentrate on the female side. Being so young as a woman wannabee I have a lot of catching up to do and a lot to learn and experiment with. That is so much fun.

Jaymees22
12-04-2013, 07:10 PM
I agree, I like myself as a man but I am much more relaxed and happy as a woman. It's so good to be able to experience both. Jaymee

hazelm
12-04-2013, 07:17 PM
So true. I'm the same way.

Jacqui Summers
12-04-2013, 07:31 PM
And besides, there's much more fun to be had with women's fashion! How many combinations of slacks and button up shirts can there be? :)

Stephanie Morgan
12-04-2013, 07:47 PM
I couldn't agree with the OP more! I like my guy side and the things I do when in guy mode. But the wife says I tend to get to be a bit abrasive when my girl side doesn't get to come out in a while. I love the relaxed fun feeling I get when in girl mode. Girl time is definitely the the best!!

Roxelle Lamour
12-04-2013, 08:56 PM
In my case, yes there´s a lot of things I can do as a man. So I never experienced nothing better than the feeling of being a girl. And if I could, I'd love to be Roxelle all the day. A shame, in my country is not so easy on go out and go shopping as Roxelle! I envy you americans, well if there´s a place which is allowed go shopping with safe, I´ll do anything to go there, at least once! hihi :heehee:

aleflour
12-21-2013, 03:28 PM
I feel the same way, I like being a guy but I love the release and rush I get when I go out dressed as a girl or just dress in general. I love how nicely you get treated when your dressed and the rules that don't apply anymore. I just feel that I can be more relaxed when dressed.

JayeB
12-21-2013, 05:00 PM
If it was just about me I would be a girl. I love being in the world as a woman. However, I have made commitments based on being a man. I love my wife and children and at this time that would hurt them. So I am doing my best to make them happy and to be authentic as a person. It's not easy to keep that balance and I fail sometimes but I keep trying! I am very blessed with an understanding wife and many supportive friends.
Suzanne

Oh I do agree, and sometimes I wish

Valarie
12-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I feel the same way, I talked to my therapist about this. She asked if I felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. I told her if you had asked me at a young age I would have said yes. Now I like my male side and I have embraced my female side so for the first time in my life I feel like my two sides have come together.

GiannaD
12-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Amen Windycissy!

Genny B
12-21-2013, 06:28 PM
When in guy mode, one of my great enjoyments is riding my motorcycle. Since I don't like wearing pants in girl mode, the two shall never meet. I would have to say I like being in guy mode and enjoy it (as I enjoy my children and grandchildren!) but I also love being in girl mode. Could that also be because guys aren't allowed to 'love' many things?

Genny B

LaraPeterson
12-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Like Suzanne, if it were just about me, I'd be a girl. I find myself trying to make it all about me more and more, and i know that is extremely selfish. I think I get this way because I'm tired of being a guy, very tired. Being a typical alpha male absolutely wears me out, working all the time, trying to make sure everyone has what they need, leading this, that and the other. When my mind wanders over to the femme side, I find myself slowing down and enjoying life more. The confusion of this is almost overwhelming. But then the bell rings, the light comes on, the fog clears, and it starts all over again.

One of these days I hope I can leave the guy behind, don't know if that'll ever be possible; it's a nice dream.

Angie G
12-21-2013, 07:55 PM
For me being a man has it up side wihe family and friends but I feel so at peace when I am in girl mode. I thand god my wife is so accepting or I 'd be back having only a few things hiding them and dressing when alone. I do love being a girl.:hugs:
Angie

NathalieX66
12-21-2013, 08:14 PM
I got that bug too!

Genny B
12-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Seen this on facebook and it it made me thing back on this conversation! LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjNcZvwjxI&feature=youtu.be

Genny B

CarlaWestin
12-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Yea, Carla's just another female that I have to support. I mean, who needs that many pairs of shoes?? She better go and get a job if she knows what's good for her. But, I can't ever be mad at her. I just love the way she feels against my body. I forget all about fixin' stuff and work and money and stuff. Hmmm? Hey, Carla! Wanna' come out and play?

Rosabella
12-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Windy Cindy, I can relate. So... we can have the best of both worlds; enjoy both the feminine and masculine parts of ourselves.

Edm_Jamie
12-29-2013, 08:57 PM
I love looking into the mirror and not seeing the guy anymore. I'm not sure why I need to be someone else, but I'm glad I get to be her when I need an escape!

S. Lisa Smith
12-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I enjoy being both!!! I like the male me and I like the female me. I'm a happy camper!!!!

Rosabella
01-01-2014, 08:57 PM
That's so cool. Isn't that so much better than just having a male part of us to like; we get two parts to enjoy and like!

Marcelle
01-02-2014, 06:57 AM
I love that part of me which is male . . . I have spent the last three days conducting an never ending renovation (one problem leads to another ) in "boy mode". Have not shaved (face or body) in four days and all of Isha's trappings are safely squirreled away from the dust and chaos. Love my tool belt, love my tools, love swinging a sledge and just being a boy. Not to say, I could not do renovations as Isha but it is something I don't like to do en femme only en boy. However, once this is all done, I will be using this newly renovated bathroom to bring Isha back to life and just go out and spend some Isha time with my GG friends, looking forward to pretty clothes, make-up and girl time.

Hugs

Isha

windycissy
01-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Such a pleasant surprise to see this old thread come to life again, thanks Genny! I was thinking about this just the other day, during some downtime between family visits over the Holidays: the day was just dragging on with nothing to do, and it occurred to me that when I'm in my female persona, there never seems to be enough hours in the day...no, I'm not endlessly trying on cute outfits, part of it's just the routine maintenance required (I'll never criticize women again for how long it takes them to get ready) and the way I just seem to slow down and savor every moment when I'm in women's clothes, like how going to the grocery store becomes an adventure instead of a chore, stuff like that...it's always kind of sad when I have to put it all away.

jennloves55
01-02-2014, 02:23 PM
I enjoy some guy things but I am happier and smile more as a girl. I love wearing a dress and feeling my stocking covered legs as I walk.

Alice Torn
01-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Jenn, Dittos about walking in a dress, with nylon hose covered legs, especially outdoors.

windycissy
01-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Jenn, Dittos about walking in a dress, with nylon hose covered legs, especially outdoors.

My first winter in Chicago cured me of that, I'm afraid...I used to be the only person on the sidewalk, man or woman, wearing a dress! Never been so cold in my life.

Amari
01-02-2014, 10:58 PM
I'm finding as I'm getting older, (sorry, maturing!) I'm wanting to spend more and more girl time and less doing boy stuff. I used to love getting out into my workshop repairing and making things (not yard work, always been reluctant to do that), but not so much anymore...

Rosabella
01-03-2014, 12:18 AM
I checked out your Flickr photopage, windy. Very cute outfits. I love your hairstyle. I am growing mine to look like yours. At my age I am just waiting a while for my side swept bangs to grow out. Otherwise I'm there. Cool.

HelenR2
01-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm fairly happy as a guy but more relaxed as a girl. Heck, they are both me.