PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

rah
12-04-2013, 04:15 AM
i was home alone, so i thought to get dressed up, so i did my thing(cd in sisters cloths), then when i was done, as i was removing the pantyhose(sisters), i might have applied some extra force in doing so that i tore it a little at the bottom and a hole is ripped there.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should i keep it back in her closet? or keep hide it? or.......... help!!!

Zylia
12-04-2013, 04:37 AM
What you should do is buy your own stuff and stop using your sister's, but that's not going to help you now. If you sister got a whole bunch of them and probably isn't going to miss it you might as well dispose it, otherwise put it back and hope for the best, e.g. your sister thinking she did it herself the last time she wore it.

And again, buy your own stuff. I know it's easier said than done, but continuously using other people's clothes is a disaster waiting to happen.

mykell
12-04-2013, 07:12 AM
toss em, have to "girl up" and buy your own stuff and a good hiding spot if your not out yet...

DAVIDA
12-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Buy her a new pair and put it back.:thumbsup:

Linda E. Woodworth
12-04-2013, 07:16 AM
I agree with the suggestion to toss them, where they won't be seen, if she has plenty more or put them back if it is her one and only pair.

Then, as the others say, buy your own stuff. Especially easily torn items such as hoisery.

Also realize that many women know exactly how they put their clothes away. No matter how much you try, you won't be able to put it away exactly like she did. Consequently over time she'll start to get suspicious. My wife could always tell when I borrowed her clothes, she knew of my dressing before we were married. Also, I stretched out a pair of her favoriate heels and she still reminds me of that over 20 years ago!

JamieQ
12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Just toss them...most women/girls have more than one and things gets lost all the time...it really is easier to get your own!

kimdl93
12-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Buy her a new pair! And buy some for yourself while you're at it ;)

BLUE ORCHID
12-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi Rah, You have learned an important lesson early on in your young life ,
Get your own things, suppose that you broke a zipper in a skirt or a dress.

Sally24
12-04-2013, 08:39 AM
If you are really in your 20's you shouldn't still be "borrowing" stuff. Replace them and start shopping for you.

Tamara Croft
12-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Yeah some really good advice here... NOT!!! Do you really think we don't know when our stuff has been touched or moved?? seriously?? you think we don't know when something is missing??? you think we don't know when someone else has been wearing our clothes?? GET REAL!!!

DON'T WEAR HER THINGS, YOU ARE VIOLATING HER DAMN PRIVACY!! Grow the hell up and buy your own damn clothes and stop wearing hers!! Throw them away, go buy her a new pair and put them back and whilst you're out, have the bloody common sense to buy your own!!

And people wonder why CD's get a bad name... well maybe you shouldn't do things like this, it's WRONG!!!!

robindee36
12-04-2013, 09:14 AM
I agree with most of the advice offered here. If you enjoy this and are going to continue, then get your own wardrobe. Whether someone notices or not, the borrowing is a violation of space and possessions. What if she starts borrowing your whitey tighties and sneaks them back into the drawer. Or damages some other article from your wardrobe. How would you want to handle the situation.

You need to invest some thinking time on this.

Hugs, Robin

Tiffanyselkoe
12-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Toss the damaged item and replace it as well as start buying your own clothes. If the topic comes up be honest.

mary something
12-04-2013, 09:56 AM
yes definitely buy two pairs, one for her and one for you. Own the fact that you like to wear pantyhose, I'm sure she might suspect it anyway even if she would never tell you that. She still has to be your sister no matter what, she'll like you better if you don't mess her stuff up lol. There are much worse things...

bridget thronton
12-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Replace them and apologize to her (and buy your own stuff)

Beverley Sims
12-04-2013, 12:49 PM
You could fess up and apologise...

Or you could just get rid of the evidence.
Yes! I know that is dishonest.
Tell me something new. :)

Karren H
12-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Personally I'd take the torn pantyhose.... and go to the nearest bank and put the pantyhose over your head and put you hand in your jacket pocket and pretend its a gun and say "Give me all your money" then run with the money to the nearest clothing store and buy her a new pair.... (buy yourself a pair while your at it)....then run home and put the new pair in her drawer.... ohhh and take the pantyhose off your head after you leave the bank....

Disclaimer: the above statement doesn't allude to or condone armed (fake gun or not) robbery... nor does it condone stealing someone elses clothing and damaging them.... All statements are void where prohibited.. not available in all states.... and not legally binding... colors may vary.... objects appear closer than they are....

Jocelyn Quivers
12-04-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm going with the buy another pair and replace them. This works in that the embarrassment you might feel in having to walk right into a a store, in male mode, walk to the pantyhose aisle, look for that brand, size, and color. Of course right at the time you do this, there will be several GG who will shopping for pairs as well, or employees asking "can I help you?" Then walk up to cashier, put them on the counter, ignore everyone else in line behind you, maybe expect a snide remark or two, purchase them, and that's it. This works in restoring the lost honor, from borrowing someone else's clothes. A far lesser evil, than worrying if she will notice them missing, or the run in them, and having to fess up to that.

Nadine Spirit
12-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Wow, really, 23? Okay, I took a couple of my sisters things when I was like 13, but into my 20's? No way!

Buy her a replacement, tell her you are sorry for violating her privacy, and start buying your own clothes.

It really is no big deal. I recently had to buy women's clothes, not for me, but for my wife when she very badly broke her leg. I laughed at myself as I was doing it, because for once, I was shopping in the female department, for an actual female and what was the difference? None, I was still a guy walking through the women's department looking at women's clothes and putting the ones I liked into my basket. From outside appearances there was no difference between that and buying clothes for myself.

wilt575
12-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Toss the damaged item and replace it as well as start buying your own clothes. If the topic comes up be honest.

With me the topic did come because up we share an apartment and not from damage but from things were disturbed. Reaction surprised me, accepted it and shared every thing she lost a brother and gained a sister openly became sisters in public and private.

Jennifer in CO
12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Gee Tamara, could you tell us how you really feel?

I gotta agree tho, having been there / done that when I was 13 it ain't worth it. They know they just tell Mom... Seriously, have you ever looked at a pair of pantyhose before you put them on? They're shrunk and flat. After, they are stretched and loose. You really think she hasn't noticed the difference?

Tamara Croft
12-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Gee Tamara, could you tell us how you really feel?You don't want to know how I really feel about it, people sneaking around wearing your things, it's a goddamn disgrace and you should be ashamed!!! If my brother or my SO did that to me, there would be hell to pay... think how the sister feels... infact I'm going to shut up before I say something you won't like!

dana digs sweaters
12-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes buy a matching pair of hose. Put the new one in the used one's place. ALL women know when there intimates have been worn by others.
23? Should have your own female garments. Buy a suitcase to keep your female clothes and lock it.
Embarrassment in buying female clothes in guy mode. Get over it. Your crossdressing is not going away.

STACY B
12-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Tamara sure looks like she could be a FIRE CRACKER if you got into her stuff,,lol,,, I would LOVE to go Rifling threw her stuff just so she would beat me up ,,lol,,, I would run away in her Hose ,,,,

mary something
12-04-2013, 08:27 PM
you're not right Stacy!!! You didn't even mention the english accent!

Desirae
12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
When I was much younger and "using" other people's (sister's, cousin's, friend's) clothing, I accidentally damaged a piece two over the years. I just put them back. I never "heard" anything from anyone, but that doesn't mean that people didn't know and didn't suspect or figure it out. Honestly, I didn't think of that back then. When I got a little older I realized and started to understand that people's things, ESPECIALLY WOMEN'S THINGS, are very private and that no one should be touching them for any purpose, especially wearing them. It's a violation of trust and privacy. It's a HUGE violation of trust and privacy. Think about it. How would you like someone going through your underwear? I could tell you MANY a story about some of the dumb things I did back then and the regrets I have for doing those things. Also, no matter how careful think you are at putting things back and folding things exactly the way you "think" they were, you will never be able to put them away exactly as another person did, and its a dead giveaway. You might even rip out a zipper on something and what will you do then (Been there , done that)? You WILL make a mistake eventually. Eventually, people will start thinking about what "could" be going on and they might even set traps in order to catch you. Unfortunately, all this hindsight comes later in life. It would be best, as others have said, to stop borrowing other people's things as soon as possible and get your own. Or, tell your sister and ask her for things she no longer wants.

Cynthia Anne
12-04-2013, 08:37 PM
I imagine by now with all the great advice handed out you know what to do! But in case you don't find the previous advice sound then tell your sister to start buying larger sizes so this doesn't happen again!

sweetshauna
12-05-2013, 06:11 AM
... infact I'm going to shut up before I say something you won't like!
Maybe you shoulda thought of that before your rant. Next time try cooling off before you go off like that. You do that at home too?

But yes, you should ruin your own things, not your sisters. you wouldn't like her going through your things. I found that over 99% of the time, I'm never noticed in the women's section. chances are neither will you.

KayleeTaylor
12-05-2013, 06:50 AM
I think you should tell your sister what you did and give her money to replace every single pair of panties she has. Once she finds out, she will probably not want her panties anymore. I mean who wears used panties, that's gross. After you are honest with her, you will feel a lot better about yourself. Who knows, she might even help you out!

NicoleScott
12-05-2013, 07:55 AM
This could have been avoided by acquiring your own stuff. Starting now, get your own. I'm just glad Tamara toned it down from how she really felt.

CarlaWestin
12-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Is your sister cool enough that this might just be a good time to mention, you know what? I can only imagine if I had confided in one of my sisters back in the day, how would things have gone.
On the other hand, throw the item you violated in the trash and if you aren't endowed enough to own up to your indiscretion, at least do something nice for sis to balance the karma.

And, get your own stuff!!

AndreaCD1963
12-05-2013, 08:29 AM
I recently had to buy women's clothes, not for me, but for my wife when she very badly broke her leg. I laughed at myself as I was doing it, because for once, I was shopping in the female department, for an actual female and what was the difference? None, I was still a guy walking through the women's department looking at women's clothes and putting the ones I liked into my basket. From outside appearances there was no difference between that and buying clothes for myself.

And that nails it on the head - there is NO difference whether you're shopping for yourself, your SO, or another GG family member or friends. The sales people don't know WHO you're shopping for, and really don't care. They just want to make the sale.

As everyone has agreed - time to "gurl" up and buy your own things and stop stealing from someone else!

rah
12-06-2013, 11:42 AM
ok, i disposed the stuff i damaged. and i think you all are right, and i made a decision to never do it ever and i will never wear women cloths again

NicoleScott
12-06-2013, 12:01 PM
...i will never wear women cloths again.

Nobody suggested that.

Tamara Croft
12-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Maybe you shoulda thought of that before your rant. Next time try cooling off before you go off like that. You do that at home too?How about stick to the topic at hand and not quote me for absolutely no reason other than to pick fault... how about mind your own business!!

This thread is done seeing as the OP has realised what stealing things can lead to!!