PDA

View Full Version : What will you settle for?

Kate Simmons
12-04-2013, 08:37 AM
What will you settle for when it comes to CDing and going out en femme? I know that many have their own personal "standards of excellence" that are their minimum requirements for presenting as a woman while others know they have limited success dressing like they would like to. In my own case, I won't go out en femme unless I do the whole "9 yards" with dresses, all female underwear, forms(when needed), hip padding, makeup, wig and jewelery plus shoes or boots and accessories. That being the case I either do it all or don't. Those are my personal standards. How about you? Are you satisfied with and will settle for less or do you need to go "full bore"?:)

daarleane
12-04-2013, 09:06 AM
When I go out, I make every attempt to dress appropriately. Giving consideration for where I am going and what everyone else is wearing in my age group. I make my best attempt to "blend in". Of course this requires forms and a wig and everything else needed to "blend in". I just want to be myself and enjoy the time.

linda allen
12-04-2013, 09:12 AM
I'm "all female". As above, I try to dress for the occasion and blend in as much as possible. There's no way I'm going out as a "dude in a dress". Shocking people is not what I am about.

I will admit to wearing panties most of the time for the past couple years but nobody sees them. I used to wear a bra if it couldn't be seen but I've gotten over that and now only wear one when I'm "Linda".

Sadly, my public time as Linda is less than I would like it to be.

Karen kc
12-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Kate, every thing I do in life is "full bore",except one thing, cding. Around the house its full bore, but when out, I have to settle for less,underdressing, and I want to change that but that will have to do for now.

robindee36
12-04-2013, 09:19 AM
When the plan includes being out and about in public, I am always fully dressed and made up. There is just something about the 'guy in a dress' look that does not appeal to me in the slightest. Perhaps this is only my perception, but that makes it real enough for me.

That being said, I happily underdress a bit most of the time, but this is not a public consumption thing. Sometimes its a matter of what you wear under your clothing that helps you feel feminine. At least that is my feeling.

Hugs Robin

bridget thronton
12-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Clothes and makeup when I go out in public (my own hair is cut in a short fem style). At home, in hot weather, a light weight dress and sandals is fine

Samantha_Smile
12-04-2013, 10:11 AM
All or nothing.
Cant see the point of underdressing because thats nothing more than underwear, and nobody can see that.
Cant see the point of all clothes and no makeup because that makes a dude in a dress and a wig.
Nope, it HAS to be 'the whole 9' because when you are, genetically, a dude, you need every bit of help you can muster to look less like a dude.
When I look more girl than guy, then I'm happy with my efforts, otherwise, I've not really changed in my eyes.

NicoleScott
12-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Well said, Samantha. I agree with you entirely - all or nothing.

suchacutie
12-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Tina is Tina. When Tina arrives she is completely Tina, no matter what the agenda is for that day. Her clothes change to match the activity, but as much as possible it's all girl!

Madeline80
12-04-2013, 11:44 AM
All or nothing, but Madeline does NOT want to be noticed and like her male counterpart, is a very casual dresser.

Beverley Sims
12-04-2013, 12:17 PM
With me, it's all or nothing,
It's all or nothing for me.......
Except when in male mode I do under dress most of the time.
Only the essentials no bra.
I do dress androgynously at times.

Sue Too
12-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Its all or nothing with an objective of blending in, for me Fortunately my out experiences are very frequent-------almost daily.

I rather curious as to where the in your face "Ill dress any where and any way I want" crowd is? Haven't seen any of them post yet?

Susan in Phoenix

Nadine Spirit
12-04-2013, 12:38 PM
When I am presenting as a female out in public, it is as much as I can do. At home, I occasionally put on a variety of different clothes, depending on what I feel like wearing, I mean they are my clothes after all, not just male me clothes and females me clothes, they are just my clothes.

While dressed as a male, I do frequently mix things up. But never to the point of being a "dude in a dress."

Karren H
12-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Doesn't mater what I'm doing.... I don't settle for anything less..... ever.....

Jocelyn Quivers
12-04-2013, 12:51 PM
My own standards, for that day, when I finally venture outside will be to look my absolute best, no half *ssing at all, 100% full effort. In other words I'm still obsessed with the "passing" standard, which I know is not achievable, but still I drive myself crazy, and lose all sanity trying to achieve it.:bonk:

wilt575
12-04-2013, 01:06 PM
All or nothing.
Cant see the point of underdressing because thats nothing more than underwear, and nobody can see that.
Cant see the point of all clothes and no makeup because that makes a dude in a dress and a wig.
Nope, it HAS to be 'the whole 9' because when you are, genetically, a dude, you need every bit of help you can muster to look less like a dude.
When I look more girl than guy, then I'm happy with my efforts, otherwise, I've not really changed in my eyes.

I do could not agree more! I hate the fact that when all the clothes come off the girl look and shape come off also.Want to look /be. girl 24/7. I don't have much to hide but tuck 24/7 just for apperance. Enjoy going topless, but problem is boobs come off with the bra. Solved that with implants, now can go braless and still be girl or topless at beaches where permitted.

Jennifer in CO
12-04-2013, 01:15 PM
today, in this life, its about what I wear not who (or what) I present as (male or female). If I were out and about in a dress (which I haven't worn in god knows how many years) I would be dressed as a female hence present as one. BUT... Since 99.9% of the time I am wearing slacks and nice tops, and my client expect me to be a guy when I'm at the clients, then I present as a guy. No I don't wear chiffon or lace all the time but when I do its covered by a jacket so the client is not potentially "offended" or "uncomfortable" with how I'm dressed. I dress for me and not for thee...

carhill2mn
12-04-2013, 02:05 PM
When ever I am presenting as a woman, whether at home (I am usually en femme at home) or in public, I am totally en femme; makeup, wig, clothes, jewelry, etc.

kimdl93
12-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I go fully en femme and strive for the best possible physical appearance. Of course I would love to pass, but I settle for a. Blending in and b. Not frightening children and livestock.

Desirae
12-04-2013, 11:16 PM
I haven't been "truly" out, yet. But if I do, when I do, I know that it will have to be 100%. It will have to be the best effort I can put forward.

Cynthia Anne
12-04-2013, 11:17 PM
For me it depends on where I'm going! I don't get all dolled up to go get a loaf of bread! I may put on a clean top and a lil' lipstick grab my purse and go! If I'm going shopping all day or to the doctor, then I get out the cement and the whole nine yards!

franlee
12-05-2013, 12:16 AM
When I started CDing years ago it was with my wife's clothes and makeup along with her help, so it was pretty well the whole nine yards because by the nature of it I was presenting as she did. That went on for many years even after the first wife and I divorced. My second wife and I did much the same but on a much more often and grander scale. Then as time rocked on the CDing became more therapeutic and entertaining and less of the sexual nature. Then I dressed more for the fun of it and blending in with the activity or situation. In short even now with my current wife the same conditions apply. (My second wife passed away.) For me to go back to the old standards of full blown dressing (skirt, or dress and heels) every time would be out of character for women in my age group and local. Plus it would impose a standard that would make it a chore instead of the fun from the occasional desire to go full blown and kill my enthusiasm. I do this because I enjoy it with the satisfaction of the stress relief more than ever now. So I settle for blending and comfort more than anything so that I will do it more often.

RachaelInLv
12-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Around the house if it is just the wife and I , I don't go overboard. But if we are going out then I will do the makeup...hair..forms and the whole package.

Lynn Marie
12-05-2013, 04:26 AM
After all the preparations of shaving, skin care, makeup, and dressing I put on my wig, go to the mirror for a few styling brush strokes and "voila" a transformation happens. Hello Lynn Marie. Everything else is just a guy in a dress.

KayleeTaylor
12-05-2013, 07:36 AM
When I go out enfemme, I am full-on girl mode, hair, makeup, nails, etc. When I am "en boy" I wear women's jeans, shoes, if my arms are exposed, the hair is already bleached and thinned, my natural nails are long, etc. So, I guess while enfemme, I try to present myself as female and while en boy, I am pretty much androgynous.

KaceyR
12-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Still new for this and haven't gone out dressed. Only underdressed outside - ph/stockings,panties,bra-ish (usually softer style genie bra w/o pads) (Still acquiring the 'parts' :) )
But I would have to have all well done. No half-job.
Maybe no hip add-ons right away...I dunno.
I sure dang well better have good makeup figured out by then too :)
(Sometimes I scare myself :D )

Nikki A.
12-05-2013, 11:14 AM
I do go out presenting as male but wearing some fem clothing. However if I will present as female I also go complete with wig makeup and clothing. Padding is not something I'm into although I'm "lucky" in that with the right undergarments and cutlets I can create some decent looking breasts. Of course the make up is more subtle during the day than if I"m going out at night.

Cheryl T
12-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I feel the same way...it's got to be fully dressed or I won't go out. I'm not trying to be a guy in girls clothes...it's so much more than that for me.
I have to present how I feel and that is fully feminine.

Lorileah
12-05-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't even go out to get the paper without make up and a wig. I am not happy this week because I have to wear slacks because the weather is -10.