PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Off to a good start!

Sophia Rearen
01-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi girls,
Happy New Year. I'm starting mine off terrific. I decided to push for more Sophia time this winter. As a result of Christmas and New Years falling on Sunday's, I have been unable to dress, as I normally do on Sunday mornings. So, today I was feeling the need. My wife left the house to go out to our office. I was left to clean up the house. I decided to get dressed, sans makeup. Of course, as always, I did use lip gloss tough.

After dressing I locked the house and called my wife and told her I was not locking her out. I told her I felt girly and was dressed in a skirt and sweater with heels. She took a deep breath and said Ok.

I proceeded to clean the entire house. Just before vaccuuming she came to the door. I let her in and she asked me, "can you end your game now?" :( I asked her why I had to, she replied, "cause I'm here now". I said, "aw, come on, do I really have to?" And she walked away. A little awkward but, I'm going for it. I walked past her in her home office and got the vaccuum out. She and I went to work on our duties with some small talk in between.

Later, after I had finished vaccuuming, we ate lunch together. She asked if I could change now since I was finished cleaning and so as to not get caught by others. I told her I was not ready to change. She asked, " are you going to stay this way all afternoon?" I said, "maybe I will" (an hour and a half later I still am!)

She started asking me what I was going to do the rest of the day. She wanted me to go the office. I told her I didn't want to, that I really didn't have anything to do there. She started creating things for me to do there. It was clear she didn't want me hanging around the house this afternoon while she went out to do some work and some shopping. I told her, "you know, you could thank me for cleaning the house". She said, "do you thank me everytime I clean up?" I said, "well, at least I don't demean you into more work, like your trying to do to me". I told her she didn't love me as she walked away to get her things.

When she returned with her things, she thanked me and gave me a kiss. WOW:D She kissed me while I was enfemme! A hour earlier she didn't even want to see me dressed. She thanked me for doing the house work. I told her she was welcome and that I enjoyed it. "Enjoyed it?", she replied. "Yes, I enjoyed it" I replied. She told me she loved me and I replied I love her. Remembering all the good advice I get here in this forum, I went to the door to see her out. I held the door to our garage open and thanked her for being so accepting of me, dressed as I was. I told her I loved her for allowing me to dress. She kind of laughed uncomfortably. :( I told her don't laugh at me, that what I said was heart felt. She replied, I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you, and I know you can't help how you feel". :thumbsup: :D Yes, 2006 is off to a great start. I'm loving my wife.

Here is what I was wearing, except no hard nips. That would pushed her over the edge.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Congratulations!! Go girl! You may have made a break through. You might consider the right time to leave a video for her to watch while you go elsewhere. They have a couple of really good ones that were made by the Discovery Channel.

Shelly Preston
01-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi Sophia

Sounds like a wonderful start.

I was a little worried in the middle of your story but it turned out ok in the end well done.

i think it will be a good year as my wife came in from the local shop today and handed me a bottle. I was stunned when she said you might need this.
Nail polish remover.

yes Sophia 2006 is going to be a great year

Darlena
01-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Who can blame you for wanting to dress that way. You make a lovely and convincing woman. I don't know if I would push your wonderful wife into acceptance too much though. They are hard to come by. Have your Mrs. P.M. me if you think she can learn from this 55 yr. old. By the way, Sophia, I love your taste in clothes. Love+kisses,

leanne
01-02-2006, 02:36 PM
sophia, from your pictures maybe you threaten her on how good you
look a body like that you look like the girl next door and a fine one too

ronna
01-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Nice going, Sophia!
Now she knows it's not a game.

suzy
01-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Sophia,

What a great story.....had me a bit concerned but it looks like maybe this may work out the best for both of you!!

Suzy!

;)

Raychel
01-02-2006, 04:48 PM
:eek: No wonder why your wife was uncomfortible with you dressed like that. You look great. I hope that your outfit didn't outdo hers.

Congratulations on a great day.

Sharon
01-02-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm happy it worked out so well for you, Sophia. It was a huge step.

So, a huge congrats to you, and an even bigger congrats to your wife. :)

Wenda
01-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Great story, great legs. What more do you needÉ

Phoebe Reece
01-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Good for you Sophia. Sometimes sticking to your guns and letting the wife know exactly what you are feeling yields the good results you got. Sometimes though you have to tread lightly. Continuing to do nice things for her definitely helps. Many years ago when I first started dressing fully at home, doing some major home project like defrosting the refrigerator while dressed, certainly gave my wife reason to not discourage my dressing.

Holly
01-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Sophia congratulations to you and your wife. Perhaps this would be a good time to sit doen with her and share what is in your heart. From what you've written here, she at least seems open to listening. I hope the two of you have a very happy 2006!

Sophia Rearen
01-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Good for you Sophia. Sometimes sticking to your guns and letting the wife know exactly what you are feeling yields the good results you got. Sometimes though you have to tread lightly. Continuing to do nice things for her definitely helps. Many years ago when I first started dressing fully at home, doing some major home project like defrosting the refrigerator while dressed, certainly gave my wife reason to not discourage my dressing.

That's my plan. You nailed it. How can she deny me pleasure while I am helping her? Now the tough part. Knowing when to back off and tread lightly. I think it was good that when she came back home, I was in jeans and a tee shirt. Though, the jeans were women's:D

Missy Anne
01-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Sophia:

We are really happy to hear of your nice experience. Sounds as though you will someday be accepted as well as my wife has accepted me.

Keep showing her that you are a loving and appreciative husband. I am sure that will go a long way toward making her realize that you are really the same person she fell in love with and married!

Missy Anne

Phoebe Reece
01-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Sophia, I wish I knew how to determine exactly when to "back off and tread lightly" myself. If I did, I would have saved quite a few serious "discussions" with my wife. I have gotten better at it lately though. A lot of time it is a matter of reading body language and other signals the wife is giving at a particular time. Mostly it is just an educated guess. Good luck.

Sophia Rearen
01-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Holly, I have sat down with her on a number of occasions and had those heart felt talks. They're gut wrenching. But, I believe those conversations got me to where we are today. A heart felt thank you to you and the others here for all your help on my journey:hugs:

Helana
01-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Hi Sophia

It is good that your wife is now being made to take this seriously and to consider how much she is hurting you by her non-acceptance. Hopefully by seeing you more frequently dressed she will become accomustomed to it and find her own level of reasonable acceptance. There is no justifiable reason why you cannot be dressed within the privacy of your own home. Just be careful not to push this down her throat and be prepared to abandon your plans if you know she is having a bad hair day!

My only comment would be on your plan to combine housework and dressing. GGs would never do housework dressed as you were. If you continue to do so then that would maintain her viewpoint that this is like a game. Wearing more practical outfits would signal that this is a serious issue for you and goes beyond the "fetish" of wearing sexy clothes.

TGMarla
01-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Now the tough part. Knowing when to back off and tread lightly. I think it was good that when she came back home, I was in jeans and a tee shirt. Though, the jeans were women's
You nailed it there. I have to hand it to your wife, she's dealing with a tough situation there. Don't ram it down her throat, though. But good job on an initial test. How you proceed from here will make a lot of difference in the way she accepts you. Good luck.

paulaN
01-03-2006, 09:48 AM
so happy for you. may 2006 bring you many more girl days. and watch out for the bad hair days. it's best to stay away from a dress on those days. sometimes thay are very tough to read.

Sophia Rearen
01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Hi Sophia

It is good that your wife is now being made to take this seriously and to consider how much she is hurting you by her non-acceptance. Hopefully by seeing you more frequently dressed she will become accomustomed to it and find her own level of reasonable acceptance. There is no justifiable reason why you cannot be dressed within the privacy of your own home. Just be careful not to push this down her throat and be prepared to abandon your plans if you know she is having a bad hair day!

My only comment would be on your plan to combine housework and dressing. GGs would never do housework dressed as you were. If you continue to do so then that would maintain her viewpoint that this is like a game. Wearing more practical outfits would signal that this is a serious issue for you and goes beyond the "fetish" of wearing sexy clothes.

Helena,
Good advice as usual. How apropos! This morning she was cleaning up after a plumbing problem caused a wet carpet. I met her on her return to the laundry room. She was wearing her workout outfit; black yoga pants, sneakers, and purple sports bra/top. She also had on her yellow rubber gloves and was carrying a bucket and mop. I just gave her a look and a little smile.:) She looked at me and said, " I know, we all choose our cleaning attire differently". I told her she was kind of turning me on!:D
I then responded, "I was going to wear my jeans, but I have such little chance to wear a skirt, and I have to work with what I've got"

I am in the market for a real maids dress. Cotton, not poly, or satin. It needs to be a dress. Knee length and cute. Anyone know where to get one?

New Credo: Abandon plans if bad hair day!
Got it!

MelissaM
01-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Well, it does take some getting used to. But I look at it this way. You cleaned the house! If it were me I wouldn't *care* what you were wearing if you were cleaning the house!

Talk to her more about your dressing. Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. I will never understand why cd's do what they do, and it turns out I don't need to. I just need to love my man!

DonnaT
01-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Congratulations Sophia. However, as you've noted, don't "force" too much too fast. Been there done that. I've found the magic words 'please' and 'thank you' to be quite helpful. That plus letting her know if she really can't handle it at the time, to not hold it in, but to let me know. When she holds things in, at some point it comes out in the form of an argument. I try not to argue about my CDing, but instead respond quietly and courteously.

Kimberly
01-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Hehe... if you'll notice, about half way through your post, you kinda think: "Oh dear, am I reading one of those break-up threads??"

Nice ending though. Sometimes everyone needs to come down to Earth with a bump.

RenaCD
01-03-2006, 02:24 PM
You scared us at first,but what a great job,a little bowled but gentle. Keep working on her Sophia (gently). Your wife sounds like a stubborn Capricorn like me, but that only means the Love is stubborn too.

PS you look Great!