PDA

View Full Version : They just don't know what they do to us..

Lucy_Bella
12-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Minding my own business ...No dressing trying to ease off of it for a bit and then this happens..

A very attractive ,young ,innocent beautiful GG. get's out of her car to fuel up at the gas station ... Short skirt ,dressed sexy as hell ,unknowing flaunting her femininity as she opens the door to her car and gives the world a shot!!

Why ?Why ? When I am trying to regrow facial hair does this happen and when I start to begin to look for a companion does this happen.? Two steps forward, one back!!

Beverley Sims
12-06-2013, 04:59 AM
One thing Lucy,
Don't purge while you are going through this period of your life.
I wouldn't bother with the facial hair either.
You can still remain attractive without it and pick up girls.
I was a 98 pound weakling and I did okay.
When you settle down with the next girlfriend, all your other primal urges will return.

I am not positive about this but I do practice fortune telling. :)
See how you go in six months.

Maria in heels
12-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Lucy...because we are who we are. As Beverley said, do not purge!

daviolin
12-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I now the feeling well Lucy. If you can't beat them, join them. Maybe bad advice, but thats me. Daviolin

KayleeTaylor
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
I know the feeling all too well. When that happens, I go deep into the pink fog :daydreaming:

Kaylee :)

Valarie
12-06-2013, 10:05 AM
I am not purging, I mainly underdress until I can have the opportunity to fully dress. HOWEVER! I know what you mean, at my University there are so many beautiful GGs and I envy their outfits, in my head I think, "wow great body, and I love her heels."

UNDERDRESSER
12-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Sigh, I know some of what you are feeling, I'm very happy with my GF, and I'm not looking to stray, but it's still nice to look.

Where I work, the inmates tend to be fairly athletic, and the clothing choices are often from our own ranges, or from similar types, so the fit is also athletic. i.e. close fitting. As with most men, seeing firm legs and buttocks in such clothing promotes an expected response. :) What isn't usual to most men, is the added dimension of "Why can't I get away with wearing stuff like that?" or "Why the...heck, don't they make men's boots in that style? Or that style in my size?"

On the whole, it's more of a positive than a negative, so I won't be leaving on that account. At least if the GF catches me checking out the back view of some of the other girls, I can claim to be merely admiring the clothing. :D

Wildaboutheels
12-06-2013, 11:23 AM
It's not nice to try to fool Mother Nature and no one can stop Evolution. [at work]

Most "men" have very little control of how their VISION affects them.

VISION is THE foundation of CDing for probably 99% of all CDers.

I am guessing that most men would be "cured" of this "problem" IF they had their "equipment" removed but very few participants here actually want that.

Another guess is that had the same woman been wearing a granny dress and flats, there would not be a reason for your post.

A third guess [The rules here state we are allowed 3 guesses on Fridays] is that she knew precisely what she was doing.

Lucy_Bella
12-06-2013, 12:07 PM
One thing Lucy,
Don't purge while you are going through this period of your life.
I wouldn't bother with the facial hair either.
You can still remain attractive without it and pick up girls.
I was a 98 pound weakling and I did okay.

I've learned valuable lessons on purging and enough to know better than to do it again.. I have a small fortune invested in Lucy and if the right GG comes along I will store Lucy away in a safe place ..Thanks for the heads up tho Bev! :)

Wild , I am a firm believer in all three of those theories ..

5150 Girl
12-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I say if you're in the market for a new SO, put on your best dress, and head out! That way, when you meet the woamn of your dreams, she'll already know! ;)

Stefani Leggs
12-19-2013, 07:43 PM
I agree with Wildaboutheels; this girl probably knew exactly what she was doing!
I once teased a truck driver just pulling up next to him in my car and he followed me! I was a little scared to say the least but i just wanted to see if i could attract a man and i did! It was exciting, however!

Fondly
Stef
:kiss::kiss:

A third guess [The rules here state we are allowed 3 guesses on Fridays] is that she knew precisely what she was doing.