PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Dressing Confessions

Zylia
12-06-2013, 07:16 AM
It's Fess up Friday and considering we already know each other's biggest secret we might as well reveal our secret's secrets.

So here it goes:

I've only just recently bought my first item with lace

I don't own any blue eyeshadow

While 'en femme' I occasionally still wear my men's underwear with comic book characters.

Your turn! Fess up and you will be saved! (Trust me, I'm Catholic;))

looking_good
12-06-2013, 07:49 AM
My secret's secrets are:

Sadly, I don't look as hot as I think I do
My first eye shadow color WAS blue

I'm sure there are more, but this confession thing is tough. I'm trying to think of rosary beads as some kind of fashion accessory. It could work.

Robbin_Sinclair
12-06-2013, 07:59 AM
My secret's secrets are:

Sadly, I don't look as hot as I think I do
My first eye shadow color WAS blue

I'm sure there are more, but this confession thing is tough. I'm trying to think of rosary beads as some kind of fashion accessory. It could work.

Zylia: Not hot is what I had to accept last year about this time. I always HATED men's underwear, even when I thought I had to live drab-ily. Most boaters (I was one for 35 years) always went .... what's it called, some term for not wearing underwear.

looking_good: Rosary beads make good curtain ties. That's how I use mine.

Robbin's Confession: I'm gay. I must be to feel this way. And I want to just do it with a guy so much. So much.

Love, this Buddhist converted from the Holy Roman Empire, as well. :hugs: Robbin

KayleeTaylor
12-06-2013, 08:08 AM
I shop at Victoria's Secret all the time but I don't have any lingerie.
I am bi, I have been with both guys and girls and I don't have to be dressed a certain way.
I have 10 pairs of women's shoes and only 1 of those are heels.

Briana90802
12-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.

Jamie Lynn
12-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I Confess.....My first eyeshadow was blue also.........stolen........from my high school girlfriends best friend :/
Does that count as two confessions?

stephNE
12-06-2013, 10:28 AM
I have been compiling a list of things women should never wear. This list (so far) includes:
blue eye shadow
white tights (too nurse like)
and those skirts that look like a black and white spotted cow.

The first eye shadow I ever bought for myself was blue - never again, well, maybe not.

NicoleScott
12-06-2013, 12:12 PM
1) I love blue eye shadow, but only with a blonde wig.
2) the very last addition to my wardrobe...after skirts & tops, pantyhose, wigs, shoes, makeup, eyelashes, nails, jewelery, and perfume... was panties. That's because I dress for the visual effect and they don't show (I like short skirts but not that short - haha).

Valarie
12-06-2013, 12:18 PM
One time before I came out to my wife, I got a major run in her pantyhose, I FREAKED OUT! So I threw them away, and when she asked where they went I said "idk you must have lost them." I made up for it by getting her a new pair.

Julie Denier
12-06-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm not a huge fan of panties. Sure, I wear them when I dress because I want to be "authentic" from the skin out, but to me, they're no big deal. I'm a much bigger fan of hosiery ;)

Roli F
12-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I confess that I love my blue bob wig and blue eye shadow
I wear male knicks under my femme ones when out enfemme
I only underdress when having to leave work or other place where I am not out
I love sky high heels and shiny hose

PatChick
12-06-2013, 12:29 PM
I own more dresses than my female room mate.

Jaylyn
12-06-2013, 12:53 PM
While I'm not Catholic I do believe confession is a step of being a Christian.... Now with that said I find no where in the Bible that CD is a sin, unless we are using it to steal like some did in early times.
Here are two confessions though that I will make public.
1. I love deep creamy red lipstick and can become aroused when wearing it. Sometimes when wife and I are feeling frisky she will apply it to my lips and hers and we kiss like two girls deeply and it turns me on immensely.
2. I enjoy blue eye shadow with darker blue on the eyes and an almost black eyeliner, I apply an almost white shadow color above the blue and blend it to the blue form a pale line defining the two colors. I then extend my brows with a black mascara. I am reminded of a waitress I saw when I was in college at a local truck stop by doing this. She was a BBW gal that slept with every trucker that came to town. She showed lots of cleavage. She had a good spirit though about enjoying her body parts and wanted to share them..... Lol she was just a free spirit type that didn't care what any one thought about her she enjoyed life to the fullest. For some reason she always visited with me and took me under her wing ( nothing ever sexual between us) just treated me like her son telling me to get an education and be somebody special. I have often wondered why she was so condemned but her attitude where so pure toward people. She always loved her job. I find myself remembering her when I dress sometimes. She taught me a lot about people.
There two inner secrets and the why's of one.,

Gillian Gigs
12-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Crossdressing confessions:

I own more panties than my wife, in more styles and colors also.
I definately have more lingerie items than my wife.
If the article of clothing is in red, or hot pink I've got to have it.
I have more stockings, pantyhose, tights, and leggings than my wife, she has never worn leggings.
My two favorite stores are a lingerie store and a hardware store...in that order.

kimdl93
12-06-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm older than I care to admit....think ver, very, very late 40s

Tracii G
12-06-2013, 01:38 PM
I have more womens clothes than mens clothes.
I do have blue eye shadow.
I don't like panty hose.
I have 120 pair of femme jeans.

Alice B
12-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm older too. Think very, very early 40's. I have more heels than my wife. More dresses than her, more panties, more nylons, more blouses and much more make up. Also, more wigs, LOL.

Wezzcott
12-06-2013, 02:16 PM
As many others have also said, I have more panties, nylons, heels, bras, and slips than my wife has! On another note, I get grumpy sometimes when I can't dress.

Robin777
12-06-2013, 02:35 PM
I have more bras and panties than my wife has.

I have a lot more dresses,tops and skirts than my wife has.

I also have more slips than I ever need. I have been collecting them for over 30 years and the first one I bought still fits.

I hate shopping for men's clothes. I love going through clearance racks of women's clothes.

I also have more nylons than my wife has.

I would rather be in a dress than men's clothes.

I love going through thrift stores looking for lingerie.

Erica Marie
12-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Ok Ill fesse up.

I kept my exgfs favorite Victoria Secret panties. Besides I look better in them than she did anyway.

Im sure there is more but Ill have to think about it for awhile.

AllieSF
12-06-2013, 02:44 PM
What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! No secrets from this girl. That is because today is a no secret revealing day. Now, maybe some other day when my self control is weaker, I may "fess up" some small tidbit.

Beverley Sims
12-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I still look at girls, I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.:)
I do not wear mens under wear, only to a doctors appointment.
He may want me to cough. :)

Bria
12-06-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm with Beverly, still look a girls at 70+. I have more bras and panties than my wife. Bria

Karren H
12-06-2013, 03:56 PM
I confess.... I really love womens jeans......... I hired a female stunt double to wear my clothes..... I haven't dressed up in 10 years.... and I still don't tell the truth.....

brassieres
12-06-2013, 04:03 PM
While I'm not Catholic I do believe confession is a step of being a Christian.... Now with that said I find no where in the Bible that CD is a sin, unless we are using it to steal like some did in early times.

Well there is one, but who's counting?

I confess that when I am checking out a woman, that half the time I am checking out her outfits.

I confess that I usually try to see what kind of shoes that women wear.

Kate Simmons
12-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Nothing to confess here Hon. I'll just say "guilty as charged". If the shoe fits, wear it I figure.:battingeyelashes::)

erica12b
12-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I have never bought a complete fem outfit at one time
I do not own a complete fem outfit that fits
I can not color coordinate at all ( im so ashamed)
I have never gone outside the house dressed fem

Dianne S
12-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.

What, and you're going to leave us hanging there? :eek:

Anneliese
12-06-2013, 04:52 PM
I have never worn any make-up except lipstick, and that was a few years ago.

I have been outside full femme, but only at our family cabin and my front yard in the middle of the night. Other than that, just women's jeans every day outside, and all woman while inside.

I had never told anyone about my dressing until a couple of months ago (except here), when I saw a counselor for another reason and mentioned CDing to him.

I love perfume and sequins and hot pink (as well as peasant clothes)

I honestly can't see ever being in a relationship with another woman (or a man) again, but perhaps a transsexual/CD.

My last serious girlfriend (eight years ago) recently sent me an email explaining that she was now in a domestic partnership with a female to male transsexual.

MichelleinEugene
12-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Maybe Briana is a ... Nickleback fan! Dum drum DUM! I kid I kid. I'd never accuse anyone of that! :P

Kyle
12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
I only wear thongs now, male underwear makes me feel depressed.
I dated a girl I didn't like so I could try on her clothes when I was younger.

I can't really think of much else lol.

MichelleinEugene
12-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Oh I forgot to add one... been caught by all my immediate family in my teens... nobody said a word after my totally reasonable explanations....

Julie York
12-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Serial killer. Got the T-shirt.

I have nothing to confess. (This is after confessing everything then editing it then deleting it :)
(And no Tamara you can't lol)

Lillyasia
12-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I can walk better in heels than my wife can.

Gillian Gigs
12-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Serial killer...what do you do, drive the car over your box of Lucky Charms??

vallerie lacy
12-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Alright already. Yes, I was the one who stole all the neighbors bras and panties off her clothesline when I was a teenager, and in my twenties, and in my thirties.

thisgal16
12-06-2013, 05:48 PM
I really enjoy wearing a suit almost as much as wearing a dress. I guess I just like to dress up nice from time to time

Deedee Skyblue
12-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Shh... don't tell! I love wearing WYOB shapers without the B...

Deedee :battingeyelashes:

jaye_cd
12-06-2013, 07:03 PM
When I was young, we had a 'Family Goodwill Bag' where we would toss our clothes we didn't want/didn't fit to give away. One day my aunt placed in there a full length skirt and a long-sleeved body suit that went with it, and I took them out and kept them hidden in my room for over a year. I put them bag in the bag when they no longer fit me.

Katy120
12-06-2013, 07:08 PM
I confess that my fashion sense needs a lot of work. When making purchases I invariably buy either the wrong size: too big or too small, never just right. I may need to get a part time job just to finance my ill-considered purchases, but then I wouldn't have any time to dress. Sheesh... life is complicated!

Vickie_CDTV
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
My first eyeshadow was blue too... and I still love blue eyeshadow and wear it often. Not really dark blue, light blue... I know it is still "wrong" today but it was always my favorite. Blue eyeshadow with black liner :)

prettytoes
12-06-2013, 07:44 PM
I have enough panties to go several months without doing wash
I have enough girly socks to go at least 2 months
I can't help myself...whenever I see some I like, I buy them.
I have lots of skirts, and I never go out in them (but I love wearing them around the house!)
I have more bras than my wife does
I wear clear mascara every day...lengthens my lashes without being noticeable
I buy more women's clothing for myself while Christmas shopping than for my wife
Etc., Etc., Etc.!

Marcia Blue
12-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I have never worn or owned, a mini dress or skirt.
I have blue eye shadow, but have never tried wearing it.

Gretchen_To_Be
12-06-2013, 09:57 PM
I've never worn or owned a pair of panties. Just not part of my fetish. A hundred pair of pantyhose or thigh highs in every brand, shade and denier imaginable, but no panties. But lately I've been wondering...

LilSissyStevie
12-06-2013, 09:58 PM
I like to dress up and listen to George Formby. Cliff Edwards, too.

rocketscientist
12-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Hmmm...so many....lol. Ok, it's easier to find femme items to wear in my house(and it's also the reason why I don't let my friends in. Sad, I know) I have more shoes than most gg's. Really. You might see me on an episode of Hoarders! Lol. I'm not so much into underdressing. When I do dress I go all the way. My best times are out dressed in public by myself or with others. Also, I am a girl watcher. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to go to the mall and watch girls. I pick out the most beautiful ones and note what they are wearing and how they wear it then I obsess over duplicating their outfits and their looks. Try IT! You will love it too I bet!

Valerie1973
12-06-2013, 10:20 PM
I own more dresses and skirts than my wife. I'm not as tuff or as brave as I wish I could be. I don't pass as well as I think I do, I blame the pink fog for that. I've fantasized about being with men and have had been with a man while dressed one time and it wasn't what I expected after all. My mom is the only person I dress up in front of and that's where I keep all my stuff and do my thing. However, my mom doesn't see well and and can't see me that good, but she always knew about me and is my biggest support. I was a virgin until age 25, I did it with a female. I fell in love, told her about my CDing and she kicked me to the curb. That's too much info, sorry, lol. Good Night.

Sometimes Steffi
12-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Name any category of women's clothes (except socks) and I probably have more than my wife does.

mykell
12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
ill spend more on my femme clothes than i would on my male clothes...

Candice Mae
12-06-2013, 10:45 PM
When I was 11 I stole one of my sisters bras, I was to scared to ask my mom for one.
I do have blue eyeshadow.
I for a few years I really hated my body.
I am still a little self conscious about my small chest.
I feel more confident in my self as a woman.

Jessica giovanna
12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
I confess that I have a bedroom just for my dress clothing and make-up counter...well and 40 pair of running shoes and my medals...
I paid 200$ for a pair of jeans just because of fit.....and did not feel guilty...
And I want to run a marathon en femme...ponytail and all..I already have the short split shorts and knee high socks....for compression ya know wink wink

Barbara Dugan
12-06-2013, 10:59 PM
I am a Catholic but haven't confess on 30 years...its about time.
I just ran out of my blue eye shadow
I have yet to use and learn to apply eyeliner
I really don't like to wear women clothes, I rather be naked

alwayshave
12-06-2013, 11:48 PM
I am a lapsed catholic.
My SO stole my eyeliner yesterday and won't give it back.
I have more makeup than my SO does.
I wish I could walk better in heels.

Momarie
12-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I am a Devout Lapsed Catholic too...

Bless me Father for I have sinned.

It has been ? weeks since my last confession.

I have said and done some things I probably shouldn't...

Julia Welch
12-07-2013, 12:01 AM
I can't pass a mirror without peeking up my skirt ;)

ChristinaXOXO
12-07-2013, 12:13 AM
- I owe a lot of lingerie
- All my shoes are heels, booties, and boots
- I've never went out as Christina
- Today was the day I put on full-make up. It would of turned way better if I re-did my brows :( please ignore them ( check out my profile for new pic.)

Sheila11
12-07-2013, 01:16 AM
I confess that I am totally delusional if I think I "pass" from an closer than 50 feet.

FoxxxyBri
12-07-2013, 01:23 AM
1. Im still a virgin and have never experienced a penis (the girl I like lives too far away)

2. I have more girl clothes than boy clothes. I have more heels than male shoes

Brooklyn
12-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Forgive me, for I do not care for panties or hose, and don't have any women's jeans. Someone should revoke my CD membership card! I also confess that I have skipped buying groceries so I could fuel my addiction to cosmetics - if that makes up for anything. :rose:

rorylm
12-07-2013, 07:41 AM
I confess that when I went to buy some padded bicycle shorts that I purchased a pair of women's style rather than men's style. The padding was larger in area and just felt so much better when I tried them on.

hazelm
12-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Shoes. I love shoes. Even though I can't wear girly shoes outside, I still wear them at home. When I look at a girl, my eyes are drawn to shoes along with...ahem...other parts. I check out the shoes in the storefront whenever I see a shoe shop.

Rachel Lea
12-07-2013, 08:30 AM
I really enjoy watching "Say yes to the Dress" both the wedding and bride maids editions.

pattyjones954
12-07-2013, 08:55 AM
I have more womens clothes than mens clothes
I wear panties 27/7
I sleep in a bra and panties
I wear thigh high stocking short skirt and dress love the way that feel on me

Carla4Guage
12-07-2013, 09:55 AM
"I still look at girls, I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.
I do not wear mens under wear, only to a doctors appointment."

By the way what was the best thing before sliced bread ?
I wear panties to doctors appointments (She may ask me to cough).
and Yes! I have more of anything you can think of in clothing for women than my wife. (except shoes) she has never found a pair she didn't like - but I love her for it!

Amberhea
12-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Hnmmm, confession,

I've been wearing panties since I was about 12

I secretly wanted to be a girl when I was in middle school

I also do not own any blue eye shadow

I know it seems lame, but I'm sure there are more that might be quite interesting just cannot think of any right now.

lisa_cd
12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
I confess....I love panties. I have 70+ pairs.
I love to try on women's shoes at the local shoe stores.
Going out "en femme" is a major high for me.
I only check out women to see what they are wearing.

Sheren Kelly
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Recovering Catholic here...
My confession: shopping for men's clothes is a chore, shopping for women's clothes is a joy. My closet is starting to reflect this situation. Buying 1 item for my girlfriend usually results in buying 2 items for me.
No blue eyeshadow, but I have a hard time pitching old cosmetics, so you are better off not asking to borrow any of mine.

CarlaWestin
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
I wear white after Labor Day

I have blue eye shadow that I haven't used yet and probably never will, well, I don't know

All of my first items of female attire were borrowed (stolen)

I own twice as many pairs of women's shoes as the other boring ones

My wardrobe includes @130 bras and some items made of steel

I hold on to thinking that someday my wife will eagerly embrace this side of me

I know that pigs can fly

Desirae
12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Starting in my early teens, I used to cruise around the neighborhoods on my bicycle, or even walk around them, looking for femme clothes that were hanging on clotheslines. I would go back later at night to see if they were still there and steal the things I wanted. Certainly not one of my most shining moments and is today something I very much regret.

When I was younger I used to babysit quite a bit for relatives and some of their spouse's family members. When the kids went off to sleep, I used to take advantage of the opportunity and go through the closets and dressers of the woman I was babysitting for and dress in whatever I could find that would fit me, a lot of the time from head to toe. Looking back, it was really risky and stupid with kids in the house. I mean what if there was a fire or something. Didn't think about that then. I never got busted. At least nothing was ever said to me. Its another regret I have.

OK, last one. Last one I'm sharing, anyway. When I was 19 or 20, while in college, I had a job where I delivered appliances. On occasion there would be a problem that occurred some time after the person received the appliance and we would have to go back and fix whatever it was. On one occasion, the customer arranged for us to come and fix the problem while she was at work. There was a key under the mat. Just coincidentally, I happened to be the one to go to her house. After fixing her issue with the item, I went through her closet and dresser and got dressed in her apartment. Yeah, another risky one and another regret now.

karynspanties
12-07-2013, 12:22 PM
I confess that as a teenager I had an affair with our next door neighbor, my best friends mom and she was married. We lived in a tri-level house so our second level was lower than a regular 2 story home. She saw me in my bedroom dressed in panties, bra and full slip masturbating. I saw her looking at me, gave me a thumbs up. One thing let to another over the next few weeks after she approached me about it. We had a lot of sex with me dressed up in her lingerie. I was 14 at the time when it started and lasted until I was 18.

suchacutie
12-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Catholic, so lets see if this helps anything :)

I almost can't ever pass a store selling heels without at least browsing.

I far and away have the largest number of heels of anyone in the house.

Back at the beginning I bought blue eyeshadow since I have blue eyes...I haven't used it since that first time, so why haven't I tossed it?

I wear heels every morning before I get dressed (so you can just imagine how second nature walking in heels is for me).

I enjoy wearing a tux as much as my LBD.

When I see a women who looks terrific my first thought is "why" and my second is "what would I need to buy to pull off that look".

My wife understands my previous confession and we often critique women we see and how it might work for Tina.

Hmmmm ... it does feel better :)

Janine cd
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM
I have more dresses, skirts, sweaters, bras, panties, and heels than my wife. Blue eye shadow was also my first choice many years ago. When out shopping, I also check out every woman's shoes to see if they would match any of my own outfits.

CarlaWestin
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
[ After fixing her issue with the item, I went through her closet and dresser and got dressed in her apartment. Yeah, another risky one and another regret now.

A large part of my early career involved key under the mat residential work. Back in the day there were few security cameras. Among hundreds of other alone in the house exploring stories, I remember trying on some breathtakingly expensive dresses and fur coats. And lingerie to die for. No regrets here!

PretzelGirl
12-07-2013, 12:42 PM
I am a Jack Catholic (hey if there can be Jack Mormons.....). So a donation to the poor box and 10 Hail Marys for me.

I have trouble throwing any clothes out. Not just girl clothes, I have Old Navy July 4th shirts that I get a hard time over when I wear them because of the years printed on them. This is one reason why my closets are overflowing is that I can't let go of some of the items.
I now don't believe I am the late bloomer I once thought I was. Thinking about the past, I think there was guilt that isn't there now and things went on and off in a moment back then. So I think I just wasn't tieing the two behaviors together.
I feel odd in that my path is indeterminate. I am on it, it is a moving path, and I am enjoying it. Strangely, I feel some discomfort in enjoying it and not knowing where it is going.
And yes, I have and use blue eyeshadow for dressy events. I think blue is best for blondes, but a brunette can use it blended with other colors just fine. Just don't overdo it.

Tamara Croft
12-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Good God, you're all going to hell :eek:

darla_g
12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
I confess I love to crossdress, but don't do it enough to justify my vast collection of clothing, underwear, makeup, shoes and wigs (at least i think its vast although it probably pales compared to some people's). I confess i have had limited opportunities to go out and to be honest don't consider it the most important thing to me regarding my dressing.

As an aside I love the tales from some people about their crossdressing experiences. I wish i was an author i could write some great stories.

NV Susan
12-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry I have nothing to confess at this time.....

irene9999
12-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I'd say my confession is I don't really care for what clothes I pick as a boy and the thought of going shopping is more of a chore, but girl clothes on the other hand...
Also when I check out girls when in boy mode a lot of times I checking their shoes, dress, makeup, etc

Jaymees22
12-07-2013, 06:32 PM
I'll confess, I wear body shapers, they make me feel secure. I use tape to hold up my saggy face, but no where else. Most of all I love my girly self! Jaymee

JessMe
12-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Okay... I regret ever telling my mom about Jessica, because she knows, but neither accepts nor alienates... just doesn't seem to acknowledge it at all. ...I bared my soul and just got "so... what are you, a fag now?" In return. ...after my long, tearful, sober (for once in my confession history.) Explanation, things improved to "yeah... well... as long as nobody knows, I GUESS it doesn't hurt anyone. Sorta."

kimmy p
12-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I like to look at the ladies, but more often than not I am looking at their clothes.
I am judgmental and secretly sneer at ladies trying to wear heels, and looking like a drunk sailor when doing so.
I love long nails, but likely will never try them again due to lack of practice time with them.... and the painful bathroom issues I had last time I used them.
I wish that I could dress more often
I think I look much better as a lady than I do as a male.

KellieCD
12-08-2013, 01:14 AM
I rarely wear panties with my pantyhose because I love the nylon as close as I can get it.

When I see a beautiful woman, I always wish I was wearing her clothes.

My first job as a teen was working on a small farm, so when the family took a vacation and I was there taking care of the house and barn, I naturally had to try on the owners wife's pantyhose heels and dresses. She was a petite lady with sexy lingerie and cute shoes. It was a defining moment. I felt so pretty in her walk in closet...i can still recall the off black hosiery, burgundy dress and silver strappy heels.

Ozark
12-08-2013, 01:50 AM
I have never owned blue eye shadow. I think I only wore make-up once--using my wife's when she and the kids were out of town way back in the mid 80s...The worst part was one of our trucks broke down and one of our drivers came to our trailer door for wrecker money. I turned off the porch light and stepped out onto the porch.

Oh yes, I should tell you I am also a 'lapsed catholic'..... not only that, I'm an ex-seminarian. I was fine until I realized that I could do more with that thing than 'p' out of it!....

Jenniferpl
12-08-2013, 05:10 AM
Will always be a beach bum. Nothing sexier than watching ladies slowly pulling down their shorts at the beach.

I am addicted to "say yes to the dress".

Still waiting to purchase my first pair of ladies jeans.

Now my wife is also addicted to lipstick.

Will never have enough pink in my life.

Jaime77
12-08-2013, 07:50 AM
I confess to getting a thrill by having shaved my legs before visiting a massage parlor in a feeble attempt to out myself without actually tellng anybody. Another method is to wear panties under my shorts to bed, and changing into pants in the morning while the wife still sleeps and HOPING she'll wake and ask me about them, again another feeble attempt to broach the topic. I also confess to having bi-tendencies when feeling my femmiest, but more appreciate a male who can look, oh so, female. I confess to wanting to consummate with both a really hot guy, and even moreso, with a really hot TS/TV. There, I've just bared my soul like never before...

Dawn Gurl
12-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Earlier this year, I got my first "smart" phone and started having fun with it. One day at work, during lunch, I was looking at a new bra on the "Just My Size" site with it... there is a gg in accounting that I talk with a lot, she had snuck up on me without me hearing her and was watching over my shoulder !! When I realized she was there, I was mortified ! She just simply looked at me and said "for you?", I nodded yes. She smiled and walked away. Later on she sent me an e-mail and said she wouldn't tell anyone, and would enjoy being a sort of "sister" to me, if I'd like. Well since then we have a running joke between us, as to guessing what colors each of us is wearing" underneath" and the laughing about it all day. We have the best time with this.....

Camille15
12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
When I was a kid I used to be fascinated by talk shows about crossdresses, TV's, etc (think Geraldo). My mom would be watching these, and I'd pretend to be playing, but secretly I was listening to every word.

When I was a little kid I recall being at the hospital once (for some routine doctor's checkup) and wondering "I wonder what floor they do the sex changes on?". At 36, I have no desire to transition. But it's clear to me that my fascination with looking like a girl started young.

In college I used to try on my female roommate's clothes when they were out. One of them had the most comfortable bra. I wish I'd written down the brand. Also, once I offered to take a bag of their donation clothes to Goodwill for them. Many of them ended up in my closet instead. That was my first bra and skirt.

In college I once spent the night at a friend's house, and when she was out in the morning I tried on one of her dresses, and one of her roommate's. Taking off her roommate's dress, I distinctly heard some threads snapping. Didn't feel great about that. Nor about trying them in the first place. More recently I tried on a cute skirt of a good friend of our's too, when taking care of her cat one day. Thankfully now I have my own girl clothes, so these days are behind me.

My wife knows, but doesn't want to see me dressed. And she doesn't want me to shave anything. Sometimes in the shower though, I'll shave a few chest hairs here or there, just to feel a bit smoother. I secretly hope one day she will be with me shaving my chest, so I can stop wearing only crewnecks and boatnecks.

I love it when my wife is in control in the bedroom. Unfortunately, she's not as into it as I am, so it doesn't happen too much. When it does, I usually want to blurt out something a girl might say in the heat of the moment (use your imagination), but I mostly restrain myself.

I'm so not vain as a guy, but as a girl I'm really vain. I like looking at myself when dressed and taking pictures too.

I would love to be kissed when dressed as a girl.

pinkheels
12-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I own 8 pairs of heels. More than my last 2 SO's. I am still getting more pairs too.

Jillian Faith
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I have never owned or worn blue eye shadow

I am a consummate people watcher especially pretty GGs, but most of the time I'm thinking how would her outfit look on me.

I have more make-up, jewelry, heels, skirts and dresses than my sister

I walk better in high heels than a lot of GGs

audreyinalbany
12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
here's one BIG confession: I don't mind blue eyeshadow

Rachael Ray
12-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Here's my list:
1. On the days my mom worked, I used to pretend to be sick so I could stay home from school and try on my mom's/sister's clothes.
2. My mom took me to a therapist to find out the reason I dressed. He said I would grow out of it. I never did.
3. My favorite thing to do when I was out dressed was to repair my makeup in front of the mirror in the ladies lounge. I love to be around
the other women that were doing the same. It's definitely "no man's land"!

Deedee Skyblue
12-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Keep this secret, I don't want anyone else to know! My newest favorite sensation is when my upper arms bump my moobs....

Deedee :heehee:

Christina Kay
12-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Underdressed once as an altar boy years ago(catholic church) bra and panties. That alone should qualify for some brimstone time :) Hugs

kristy321ca
12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
My favourite thing to wear is a girdle

Ozark
12-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Underdressed once as an altar boy years ago(catholic church) bra and panties. That alone should qualify for some brimstone time :) Hugsyou wore a bra and panties under the cassock adn surplice? I salute you: SALUTE!~ WOW!

Crossdressing confessions... I like to wear ambiguous clothes, women's elastic waist jeans, tee shirts, panties, women's levi's - like a softer man.
and of course underdressed but only very rarely a bra..... My wife tolerates the jeans but not the overtly feminine shirts.

Sarah Doepner
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
I confess that I've stopped questioning why I like to crossdress and just enjoy it.
I confess that I am better at wishing I would lose a few pounds than I am at actually making it happen.
I confess that I don't wish I was a woman, but I do wish I was 6 inches shorter and had features that were less "man-like" so I could come closer to passing.
I confess that I've not spent as much time here recently as I have on Facebook and for that I'd like to make amends.

drushin703
12-08-2013, 11:06 PM
i confess to still having a girdle fetish, that I was told would eventually leave, but didn't/
To owning all the many shades of blue in eye shadow.
To being the most feminine, sissy-boy in the universe.
To have been known to shave my legs more than three times before putting on my hose.
To never-ever talking in a female voice.
To driving next to large cab trucks with an upskirt.
To putting a single dab of perfume behind my left ear.
To never eating while enfemme.
To never complementing a women while enfemme.
To always complementing another t-girl while enfemme.

To sleeping in my wig. For these, I stand accused.

dana

mbmeen12
12-09-2013, 03:48 AM
So here it goes:
I love to crossdress!

I do own blue eyeshadow but just a little applied now lol

While 'en femme' I date gurls.

I wear body shaper while dressed can you say Rago?

xoxo shaving shaved my legs

My mom took me to a therapist to after being caught. I didn't really know why or what was happening to me.

Never-ever talking in a female voice but female mannerisms are increasing.

DRUM ROLL please and # 1 confession ....................As a customer service visit to a house late 80's /as a very very young guy, I too touched a pair of 8DN thigh highs in her washroom, I said to my self "WOW".....just at the time, I didn't really know why.

I do now and I, Kara, love it!

PaulaQ
12-09-2013, 04:10 AM
I confess that I'm finally going to purge and quit crossdressing! FOR GOOD! I did it week before last for a day, and was sooo disgusted with myself!
Yep, the remaining few men's garments I have are going to the salvation army this week.
;)

NicoleScott
12-09-2013, 01:05 PM
What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

That explains why, when he got his driver's license, my teenage son wanted a Chevy Vega.

The church that sponsored my Boy Scout troop had a clothing drive. In the room where the items were accumulated, there was a brown paper grocery sack (remember those?) full of clothes and atop the clothes was a pair of high heels, very pretty, five inches high. They looked as if they might have been part of a formal outfit, like a wedding - dyed a muted mauve color, probably to match a bridemaid's dress or maybe a prom dress. When I got alone, I looked at them closely and they were my size - nine. I had to have them, and I took them. After all, I justified, these wouldn't be practical for poor folks in Africa, Asia, or Appalachia. Well, they fit perfectly and, for the time, very adequately fed my fetish for high heels. Shame on me.

Chardonnay Merlot
12-09-2013, 01:48 PM
If you run a marathon en femme I'll do it with you

Confessions..

--- my favorite thing is driving en femme
--- I secretly want to be a "valley girl"
--- I think all negotiations done between world leaders should be done in lingerie

KaTanya
12-09-2013, 04:58 PM
I've never liked blue eye shadow, although I love the "smoky eye" look with purple shadow. I'm also a big fan of purple in general, so go figure.

I'm not a fan of fishnet hose, although I do enjoy it on a top.

Of all things I enjoy doing while dressed, it's painting game miniatures. When I do, my reds tend to come out much more vibrant. :meditate:

antonia_bee
01-05-2014, 10:04 AM
My confession is that I can't face being a size 16. I still think I am a 12/14. How times change!

weekend woman
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I always tried to keep my cross-dressing a super secret. Now I almost don't care who knows. Once I retire in 6 months I probably won't care at all.

laciewhite
01-05-2014, 10:26 AM
ha i still haven't even confessed to my SO that i crossdress!

everything else is pretty minor compared to that...

saramurphy
01-05-2014, 10:41 AM
I have a drawer full of panties and a drawer full of bras and not a single one of them match the other...shrugs

Every time I watch The Nanny I wish I looked and sounded like Fran.

karenph
01-05-2014, 11:35 AM
When I bought Christmas gifts for my wife I added a few items for myself...tights, a cute skirt, and a hot pink night gown.

Holly Diamond
01-05-2014, 01:37 PM
So I have plenty of confessions I could make, but ill try to keep my big mouth shut and only list 5 confessions.
1. I started out dressing around 7 years old with my grandmother and aunts clothes and undergarments. I can remember my heart pounding madly when I would occasionally stumble across a pink 2 piece swim suit left to dry in the bathroom by a beloved younger cousin. I loved getting muddy outside after swimming in the pool, for I knew I would be left alone in the bath that evening and would get to wear that lovely pink bikini if only for a few minutes.
2. I full dressed (albeit no makeup or wig) for the first time around 12. I was staying with my grandmother and aunt for a couple weeks that summer and vividly remember the experience. My grandmother worked full time and my aunt usually watched me during the day, but this particular morning she had an errand or two to run and left me behind with the reasoning that I would be fine to lay on the couch and watch cartoons for an hour while she ran into town. Shortly after her departure I went into my grandmothers bathroom to relieve myself, only to discover a large basket of her clean laundry sitting on the counter. I had worn her slips, panties, hosiery, dresses and shoes individually over the past couple years and loved the rush of trying on whatever items I could in private. However once I inventoried the basket, I discovered some of her work blouses and skirts on top, but underneath I hit the jackpot and uncovered the short ruffled black and red cocktail dress she wore only to special occasions, and decided that I had to see how it looked on me. In addition to a couple bras, panties and hose/stockings in the bottom of the pile, I discovered one of her slips and garter belts and a bustier style corset hanging to dry over the shower curtain. I ducked into her adjoining closet, and after reassuring myself that the coast was clear and no one would be home for at least an hour, I selected a pair of 3" black patent leather stiletto pumps from her shelf and returned to the bathroom where I proceeded to lock both doors for security. After stripping naked I donned a high waisted pair of black sheer panties and a matching bra sized 36C that I stuffed with socks for breasts. After pulling on stockings, garter belt, corset and slip, I pulled the dress over my head and into place over my fake cleavage, and stepped into the heels which fit perfectly on my 12 year old feet. I remember staring at my reflection in the mirror, and loving seeing myself in a sexy little dress with heels I had no idea how to walk in. I remember how I loved the feeling of the knee-high stockings on my hairless pre-adolescence legs. After admiring myself from every angle for almost half an hour, I returned the garments to their original location and put the heels back in the closet. The next day all I could think about was my wonderful discovery and experience from the previous day. Over the next 4 weeks I stayed at her house I dressed in grandmothers clothes over a dozen times when home alone or locked in the bathroom. I even tried my aunts things a couple times however she was a very heavy woman and her clothes were all way too big and ugly instead of tight and sexy and the novelty wore off quickly and I returned back to my grandmas clothes til I moved in with my father and new stepmother that fall.
3. My female clothing addiction really came to a head around then, I was about 13 when I began taking my stepmother and stepsisters (3 of them) panties and bras out of the laundry hamper and hoarding them in my bedroom to dress in late at night. That was around when I discovered my first thong, and I found myself fascinated by the staggering variety of styles and colors of underwear for women. I was given a computer for my 13th birthday that year, and discovered that I could use the Internet to look at pictures of beautiful female clothes, shoes, panties and more. One day I stumbled upon a couple of tiny little pink and black lace g strings and thongs that my stepmother had hidden in a bottom drawer. (Dont recall why I was looking in her drawers but was estatic about my find) I read the tags in them and searched on the computer for the manufacturer that night so I could see more of the beautiful underwear. Thats when I discovered Victoria's Secret for the first time and I became hooked on their clothing and especially their underwear for life.
4. Between then and the time I turned 17 I had put together quite a collection of clothes, most of which I lifted off my 3 step sisters and stepmother, but I had several things I took from my best friends sister. She was a few months younger than I, and the first girl I ever had a serious thing for. However I was turned down numerous times, and became irritated by the fact that she had transformed into a beautiful young woman that I couldnt win over. So over the course of a handful of nights that I spent at my friends house that year, I came up with excuses and distractions to where I could slip in her bedroom for a minute or two while she was elsewhere. Her room was the most amazing teenage girls dream bedroom, I was so jealous, I can still remember every little detail. I always did a double take when I saw the all pink and white walls, bedclothes and furniture, and I would dash about with my heart pounding out of my chest, almost high on the strong but sweet smell of her perfume while I grabbed a few choice items; some yoga pants and workout clothes, mainly several pairs of her little VS underwear that I love so much, she had 2 drawers full of what much have been 300+ pairs of designer underwear, so I figured the absence of a few would go unnoticed. I now had half a drawer just of blouses,shirts, pants, shorts and skirts deemed too small or forgotten about by my stepsisters. In addition to that I had taken 30+ pairs of panties over the past 3 years, 6 bras 2 of each size 34a 34b 34c, and I found a pair of old heels and beaded sandals in some boxes in the garage. Add in the lipstick and my 2 prized VS thongs I repossessed from my stepmom and I had quite a collection for a 17 yo living at home.
5. (sorry this turned into a novel, i got carried away.) Im now 22, and full dress, with makeup, wig and jewelry every night. Ive been buying all my femme clothes since I turned 18, just cause I felt guilty about taking them from other girls, no matter how much more satisfying it is to have something that belonged to and was worn by a beautiful woman. I have 2 large 3 drawer dressers filled with clothes. My collection now includes over 150 pairs of panties, thongs, g strings, and boyshorts; of which over 100 are from Victoria's Secret or their teen/college fashion line PINK. I now have 30 different bras, 5 sets of lingerie, half a drawer full of hosiery and stockings, 2 garter belts, 3 wigs, 6 pairs of girls shoes, 5 pairs of heels, 6 pairs of girly flip flops and greek style sandals, 9 purses, and 3 sets of breast forms 34A B and C. and in addition to that, a whole drawer full of scarves, hair ties, jewelry, and nail polish. And my bottom drawer is loaded with literally 50 pounds worth of make up and cosmetics,and all my beauty products. I didnt used to think I was a full on crossdresser, I was never worried, but I figured it was just a phase. Ive been dressing for 15 years now, albeit 10 seriously, and its no longer the same cheap thrill that it used to be for me when I was younger. In all honesty, i confess that my dressing is my biggest hobby, and my passion right behind my small business. I spend all day deciding what im gonna wear that evening, and hours putting it on and making myself beautiful, but I wouldnt change a minute of it, because I know that I want to dress for the rest of my years. I may never go full time, but ill certainly never quit dressing or purge, not after all the work, time and money I invested in my wardrobe. So glad to have a place to share my story and journey, and relay my experiences to a group that can relate to the euphoria I enjoy when im crossdressing or shopping for my latest cute outfit. Feel free to private message me, or ask for my email if you would like to swap stories, or hear more about myself.

Desirae
01-05-2014, 02:05 PM
I had forgotten about this one, but at night I used to raid the Goodwill drop-off bin behind the Goodwill store. It was like 4 or 5 miles away from my house and I had to either walk there or ride my bike there. Another not so shining moment.

Another one I remember happened by complete accident. I was walking somewhere in my early/middle teens and I cut through an alley. It was some time in the evening and it was dark outside. I walked by this garage in the alley and it didn't have a overhead door on it. Inside there was this clothing rack, along with other stuff. On the rack there were about 8 to 10 dresses and gowns. Like homecoming or prom dresses. A couple were long, beaded gowns, like pageant dresses. Don't ask me what they were doing out there like that in a garage with no door. But, there they were. And it wasn't an attached garage, it was a detached garage. So, when I got back home later, I rode my bike back with a bag and bagged up (stole) every one of them and stashed them in my bedroom. A few of them were pretty small, but most fit OK. I had them until I couldn't fit in them anymore or just plain wore them out (broken zippers, tears, etc). I think there was a lawnmower and other stuff like that in there, too. I didn't take anything else. Just the clothes. And, yeah, I feel bad about that now. Another not so shining moment.

Rhonda Jean
01-05-2014, 02:11 PM
This is a fun thread!

1) I wrote out four confessions and then erased them. I just couldn't do it. Y'all go ahead, though. I love reading yours!

Maria Blackwood
01-05-2014, 02:20 PM
I have nothing to confess as I am an incredibly boring person. :-/

larry
01-05-2014, 02:28 PM
I really enjoy wearing a suit almost as much as wearing a dress. I guess I just like to dress up nice from time to time
Thisgal16, I was thinking about printing your avatar and put it on my fridge. Would that be ok with you ?
And for everyone else I was thinking that would be a novel way to tell the family. Hehe

larry
01-05-2014, 02:36 PM

Thanks Tamara. That really made me laugh in the middle of these confessions.

Sissy_Michelle
01-05-2014, 02:37 PM
I wore bikini bottoms as a lifeguard for an entire summer.
The first person I told was my mom.
I was asked out on a date once, and he asked that I go enfemme.
My best friend's wife knew before my best friend found out.

Desirae
01-05-2014, 02:43 PM
This is a fun thread!

1) I wrote out four confessions and then erased them. I just couldn't do it. Y'all go ahead, though. I love reading yours!

Wait a minute now. Fair is fair. Do share!

CarlaWestin
01-05-2014, 02:47 PM

We'll save you a seat close to the fireplace.

MeganHenry
01-05-2014, 06:38 PM
I absolutely love lingerie!
I'm grateful for a good friend that took me under her wing for my first outing and makeover "thank you Sue"
Love makeup but I'm horrible at it.
I love my waxing appointments.
I have more lingerie, bras and panties than my wife.
I love bath and body works products. I'm a pink chiffon girl. ;)
I love painting my toes.
I wish I could spend more time dressing/presenting as a woman.
I always underdress.
I've always wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot. :)
I've recently come to love perfume!
I like how women's jeans fit, look and feel over my guy jeans.
I love lip gloss!
I love wearing my breast forms.
I wish I was more open about being Megan.

cheryl
01-05-2014, 06:57 PM
I've got a shopping addiction. I only really wear about 10% of what I buy. THERE'S A SHOCKER! But hey blue eye shadow may come back. Everything makes a comeback, however I don't wear it but I do have it. Along with a lot of other colors that just aren't right.

Candice Mae
01-05-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm a GG.

I wish I was....

Christie ann
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
I wore bikini bottoms as a lifeguard for an entire summer

You mean the kind that say life guard across the butt like the girl guards do at our local pool?

tiffanynjcd24
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
I havent dress in a long time

Angela.Moni
01-06-2014, 12:50 PM
here I go. When I went out to a CD+Admirer party on New Years at my friends house wearing a cute floral dress....I did not wear any underwear. No hose either. The dress was almost knee length and it was warm in California. Since nobody around me knew (or so I think), I am confessing here. I felt a bit naughty, but so very fem. I loved it and will do it again!

Samantha_Smile
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
1- I like big tacky earrings.
2- I love animal print anything
3- I once wore tights under jeans
4- Despite dressing 'properly' for the last 4 years, I didn't know how to tuck until 18 months ago.

Angela.Moni
01-06-2014, 03:22 PM

that sounds intriguing as hell. What is it?

I have more womens clothes than mens clothes.
I do have blue eye shadow.
I don't like panty hose.
I have 120 pair of femme jeans.

i am with you on pantyhose. I do not like it. I go bare legged all the time.

raven_crosdresser
01-06-2014, 07:36 PM
I love flats and sandals. I began with liking heels, but love flats. I feel so feminine in them.

Stephanie Julianna
01-06-2014, 07:57 PM
I still like those Sandy Thomas stories. God help me. I'm a Victorian Lit major for God's sake.

CDKarissa
01-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Wow, that was a lot to confess. I can relate to much of what you had to say.

MissTee
01-06-2014, 09:16 PM
I love rattle bracelets. Can't live without one on my arm when dressed.

Sarah Marie
01-06-2014, 09:39 PM
In some ways, flats can even be sexier than heels. I've been noticing them more and more and the designs (buckles, bows, colors) seem to be much better than years ago. As crossdressers we have a tendency to go for the heels because they are so different and feminine from any drab shoes. However, flats are super feminine. :)

Stephanie Sometimes
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
OK I confess only this:
Today I left my one of my girl eyeglasses out on my workbench for half the day and if my wife had gone out to the shop she would have been all over me to explain that little item. I just laughed a good one and put them away. Just dodged another bullet in life and lived to tell about it.

Fun thread this. Thanks Zylia.
Hugs,
Stephanie

Laura J
01-07-2014, 01:04 AM
My confessions:

When looking at other women I more often want to be therm than get in their pants
I make a very ugly girl
I didn't dress until my late 20s, but had fantasized for most of my life before that
one of my thoughts in purchasing a house with a big fence is that I could dress behind it and no one could see

Michelle789
01-07-2014, 01:22 AM
* When I look at women I want to be them rather than get in their pants
* I find flats to be super feminine and super sexy, in some ways sexier than heels
* I like boots as well
* My cross-gender expression goes beyond the clothes, and people often mistake me for being gay, and I've been called a girl several times too (although sometimes I can't figure out what about my behavior is feminine enough to get me read as gay)
* I am a Valley Girl, literally (I live in "The Valley" hahaha)
* Although I have yet to venture out en femme, I once let a girl put lipstick on me in front of a group of friends
* My posts here are usually lengthy (this is considered short for me)
* I am trans-religious (I believe in some Christianity, Hinduism, Astrology, New Age, and Law of Attraction)
* I believe my soul is female (although a psychic tried to tell me otherwise, and she's fired)
* While we're at it, I used to consult a psychic regularly for advice, and I fired her in August, 2013 because she didn't want to help me with gender issues and told me that "gender confusion comes from the devil"

ruthie801
01-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Confessions hhhmmm... I may have my post deleted but I'll try to keep it within the guidelines. My wife know about Ruth but does not like her, but does have some fun at her expense. Some evenings when my wife works I'll spend some time on my computer (yes porn time) When she comes home she will always start with "so how long did you watch your porn did you have fun with yourself, and what did you watch woman girls or BOYS being woman" I ignore her the best I can with answers that are at best not completly true. Here is my confession Yes i do look at boys being woman, and do so envy them.

KaceyR
01-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Ok... So here are my 'confessions' I guess. Prob not that shocking tho...
1: I love heels. I really should get flats,etc to fill out the look...but hit a shoe store, all I stare at are the heels.
Unless..
2: I love heeled boots. The other thing I drift to... And I really need more winter versions but...
3: I love sparkly stuff. Shoes, tops,etc if it's got a shine or shimmer I love it. Can't get enough.
4: I'm a lazy CDer... Esp with doing/practicing makeup. The main reason I've not posted new pics..:/
5: still too shy to really pay good attention to the GGs (to learn mannerisms) when out and about.
6: over last month and half, I have bought at least 4-5x the clothes and shoes I've spent on the guy side thru maybe 4-5 years?
7: have started thinking about..."could I wear and go swimming in a bikini?" recently...
And finally a bit deeper..
8: yeah, I'm essentially a 40(8) year old virgin. I figure that was what's pushed me more into exploring a CD side.

Kagji
01-07-2014, 09:21 AM
-I prefer to be on top while dressed during sex, though I've only tried it once during a one-night stand roleplay thing
-I own no female clothes I can wear outside spring or summer
-I shoplifted my first makeup kit and set of clothes(a decent set of the basics, a skirt, panties and a t-shirt)
-I hate wigs but hate the process of growing my hair out even more(Though I'm going to grow it out now because I've been told by professionals that my hair is great)
-I dislike bright colors in my clothing and prefer cool and neutral colors instead. However, I love the color pink and certain shades of purple
-I am bisexual but prefer men
-I cut myself every time I shave my legs without fail, usually around my ankles. In fact I am currently bleeding because of it.

Tina_gm
01-08-2014, 10:31 AM
I am not fond of the color pink.

Genneva Lynn
01-08-2014, 11:13 AM
White and nude color bras are out I enjoy garders and stockings with a thong and open toe shoes.

karenroberts
01-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Once, when I was a teenager, we drove by a house in my neighborhood and I saw a bodyshaper hanging to dry in an open garage. I sneaked out late that night and walked all the way to the house. The garage was still open and the bodyshaper was still there, wrong as it was I swiped it. I had many fun times dressing in it but never told this story. Am I saved? (an extra Our Father just to be sure)

Angela.Moni
01-09-2014, 01:23 PM
I am sure that Life has already made you pay for the little dirty deed. At last you opened up a whole me world for yourself. Maybe that's the real reason they hung it up there.

Long time a ago i stole a pair of womans sandals that a lady kept in front of the door of her apartment. They were sz 6 but i was 11 out something and they fit nicely. Gosh, was it fun to dress up with them....woosh. This memory gave me a hot flash.

Dianne S
01-09-2014, 02:28 PM
OK, confession time. A couple of things I am not very proud of.

When I was about 14, I stole some of my mother's underwear. She blamed it on our housekeeper and I kept quiet. I still feel really bad about that. :(

When I was 19, I rented a room for a summer in a house with a bunch of other people. One evening after my shower, I noticed a blue bra hanging on the bathroom door. I stole it. I'm not proud of that. I did resolve that I would never steal again, and since then all my stuff has been purchased legitimately or given to me.

Oh... after the blue bra incident, I went to a department store and bought some lingerie. But I was so nervous I accidentally left without paying. I was not caught, but as soon as I realized what I'd done, I went right back into the store and paid for the items. *whew* If I'd been caught, that would've gone really badly.

MzVanessa
01-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Confession... The last girlfriend I had I only started dating because I absolutely loved the way she dressed... And in particular her shoe collection... And I hoped to gain access to her closet... Never happened though LOL

FeliciaCDSNJ
01-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Hmmm....confessions...
I stole lingerie from a store, however I was caught by my sister and she told my parents. Did not turn out well.
I am bisexual but prefer women over men, after all I am married and wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
I slept in a nightgown when I was a teenager and it is my belief that my mom walked into my room while I was asleep to see if I home and saw but said nothing.
I think I make an ugly girl, I am too fat (300+ lbs) and I feel too damn tall (6'4").
I hate looking into the mirror.
I love accessories, bracelets, anklets, feminine charms, toe rings and I'm a brony. Which means I love My Little Pony.
I love bodysuits, love love love bodysuits.
I love having my nails done, either professionally or doing them myself. Usually involves bright colors on my toes and sometimes fingernails and I normally put on fake nails simply because they make my hands look better.
I get envious over CDers who look drop dead gorgeous without trying.
I hate my size, meaning I have a round shape (I feel like a sumo wrestler) and I hate being tall.
I love pushing the boundaries on what I wear while in drab, such as feminine jewlery, lip gloss, earrings, and sometimes shoes.
That's about it I guess.

SilkeeLegs
01-09-2014, 03:24 PM
WOW Kelly....You and I are so alike!! However....I DO wear panties but I wear them OVER my pantyhose. I too enjoy the nylon as close as I can get it next to my own skin. Your statement about when you see a beautiful woman you wish you were wearing her clothes.........OMG!!! I feel the exact same way!!!!!!

lovetobedani
01-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Let's see................

When I was 13 I used to babysit for a couple who lived downthe street. After I got thier kids to sleep I dressed up in her clothes. She was gorgeous size 10 and had so many beautiful things......How could any of us refuse.

When I moved to my first apartment I found some lingerie in the laundry room. I loved thoes perloined panties.

Adelaide
01-09-2014, 11:46 PM
I confess that
I'm in love with my long hair wig (28 inches - 50 cm) to the point that I've decided to let my hair grow long for the first time ever
I wish I had my ears pierced
I wish I could shave all my body hair
I wish I could have surgery to feminize my face & body
I wish I would be able to dress up every time I feel like it
I wish my SO would be supportive and accept me for who I really am....

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2014, 12:00 AM
I refer to myself in the third person too much to be healthy (I ain't The Rock)

At my work I usually am wearing more female clothing than male.

I enjoy sissy websites

I know it's neither big or clever,but On a few occasions,when much younger I shoplifted makeup from stores

I spend entirely too much money on tights.in my defence there the cheap ones

Deborah
01-10-2014, 09:26 AM
I confess

I have two dildos