PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the happy ending?

Fire-girl
12-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Ok now that I've got your attention.
I would like to hear all of the happy stories between
SO's and there CD's. I know everything isn't all
Pink unicorns and rainbows so just the positive stuff.
Please???
Anyone?

~Fire-~

linda allen
12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
When the end comes, we can't write about it. Life and relationships change over time. Relationships that end don't have happy endings.

At this point, my wife accepts my dressing and we shop together. She will pick out outfits and jewelry for me. I dress around her when appropriate but don't leave the house as Linda. That's "positive stuff" to me.

daviolin
12-06-2013, 09:54 AM
This may sound like a repeat of Linda. My happy ending is similar, My wife excepts me as I am. I can dress when I need to, which is quite often, and we do shop together. By the way we are going shopping in just a couple of hours. By for now. Daviolin

erica12b
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
i love reading the pos stuff too, and its the little things that make it so cool, i also like to hear her side of what she likes about our fem side ,

its the positive , that help me have hope

Valarie
12-06-2013, 10:01 AM
It has been a really great few months coming out to her, and her accepting me. She started a pintrest board for outfits for me. And in the spring when our student loans come in we have a little shopping adventure planned. What really got me was that she told me that I had always been her best friend, now Valarie feels like the girlfriend she always wanted.

UNDERDRESSER
12-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I told my soon to be GF last June, she was completely accepting. The fact that I told her helped, I think, in helping her decide on taking a chance with me. We starting dating in August, which went well, we moved in together this June. At home I wear skirts, stockings, thigh highs, tights, of course women's underwear. She is completely supportive of my plans to wear skirts out, if I chose. (with the occasional comment about styles or colours not working)

Ending? I hope not!

Jenniferathome
12-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Unfortunately, it is human nature to dwell on the negative and understate the positive. Evidence of this phenomenon can be found every day in business, entertainment, medical studies. It's quite amazing. George Clooney is a "playboy" but his countless hours and money spent on philanthropy is barely discussed. Immunizations cause autism! Even though there was ZERO medical evidence to support this and has the doctor has been totally discredited, it remains a "real" concern for parents. Bad must be more fun to talk about than good. Well, moving on...

I came out to my wife more than 2 years ago. She accepted me completely. She was happy that I could confide in her such a monumental secret. My cross dressing is part of OUR life but not all of our life. There are no negatives since coming out.

Wildaboutheels
12-06-2013, 11:08 AM
This may help?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?175955-For-those-of-you-with-SO-s-that-are-aware./page3

Suzanne F
12-06-2013, 11:47 AM
It has been positive since I came out to my wife almost a year ago. We go out together and she has been very supportive. It has Ben difficult for her but she appreciates that I have finally been honest about who I am. We have learned to better appreciate each day. We do have fear about the future but we are honest with each other about it. Suzanne is part of our lives now and we try to find balance. I am very happy and never thought I would be able to stop hiding!
Suzanne

Gillian Gigs
12-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Nothing wrong with wanting to hear some good news!

I have an accepting wife who lets me dress as I see fit around the home. I underdress all of the time, which is ok, as long as no one sees what is under my guy clothes. I may wear whatever I want during amorous occasions, but I am the one in the lead, no role reversals, if you understand what I am saying. She shops with me, helping as much as I may need. Her point of view, in her words, is that "this is just some harmless little fetish", and as long as it is kept discrete there is no big deal about it. Who am I to change this status quo...my mumma never raised no fools...LOL

docrobbysherry
12-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Most of my dressing sessions at home have a happy ending! Being divorced helps make closet dressing and the endings pretty common place for me.

kimdl93
12-06-2013, 12:11 PM
there have been many here. In fact, quite a few recently. Look in the Loved Ones section for starters.

I wouldn't presume that my relationship is a happy ending....its a happy work in progress and will continue until one of us stops breathing. My wife has known about my CDing since we met 15 years ago, and in more recent has accepted the steady, but slow progression from occasional CD to nearly-full time. So far, we have faced and overcome a number of the usual stress points that a marriage encounters and come out stronger. I hope that will continue.

Heisthebride
12-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Several years ago my wife bought me a seven class series in burlesque dance. She took the classes with me but did not want to perform, even for only 12 friends and family of the others in class but she did come to watch me.

Long story short I have been taking classes since and made a number of great friends, all who know I dress and are accepting. I perform on stage en femme and my wife still comes to performances and goes out with me and the girls for drinks after the shows.

erica12b
12-06-2013, 02:33 PM
see i just love the good stuff, i dont know where or when (or if) ill ever be able to share a good storie,

but they do give me hope

Rachelakld
12-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Long way from any ending yet, but I do enjoy it when wife and kids go clothes shopping with me an suggest pretty dresses or tops for me

Beverley Sims
12-06-2013, 03:20 PM
My stories with my SO are of adventure.

Sleeping in the railway station at Gotenberg.
DB does European ticketing.
Standing in a glass lift out of the cold and vacating it when the cleaners came to clean it......
No it wasn't!
When we called the lift later the same two guys were dividing up their crack with a knife on the floor.
That was at the railway station in Berne.
Misreading some German Station Name..Getting out at the wrong stop..Why can't they use English names for stations over there..... :)
The Tube in London, if you miss it you have to wait nearly three minutes for another one.
Hey! it's all positive, I have a great time on holidays.
I forgot to mention, Thanksgiving traveling on AMTRAK.
Chicago Union station has an eclectic mix of people around thanksgiving.
Very hard to spot a cross dresser then.
Watching the de icing of aircraft is fun, helps build confidence in flying.

No time here for pink unicorns.

Madeline80
12-06-2013, 08:35 PM
I usually don't like to talk about my situation because there are so many members here who have relationship problems or failures. But since you asked...
Wife (then g/f) started it. Supports and coaches me.
Dress daily. Or not.
No stress or expectations.
No secrets.
Share jewelry, makeup. Her clothes are too small.
Just got married in vegas and went out dressed twice.
Shop together for girl stuff all the time, online, or at stores in guy mode (soon to be as Madeline). When Madeline gets something, wife always gets something!
It's the perfect situation for both of us.

Steph_CD_62
12-06-2013, 08:39 PM
My wife accepts me for who I am and loves me dearly. She goes shopping with me, and if I find something on the internet I want to buy she never says no....in fact she usually she if it makes me happy then get it.

Marcia Blue
12-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Happily married since 1984, wife has only known for 5 years. A few rocky years, but we have worked things out. She is the love of my life. We show together, me in drab. I can dress at home and go out about once a month with my CD friends.

Stephanie Morgan
12-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Not all pink unicorns and rainbows.........but........dang it.........I love pink unicorns and rainbows...lol. Happy endings, well as long as my relationship with my wife doesn't end, then its a happy one. She is very supportive and encouraging. She teaches me something new almost every day and is the love of my life. As long as the kids are not home, Stephanie is welcome to come out as much as she likes. Yesterday was an "en femme" day all day and upon my beautiful bride getting home her first words to me were "oh how cute you look love that outfit". It's not much but to me it meant everything!

MsMandy
12-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm very fortunate...

My gf is an amazing person who believes in people enjoying themselves and doing what they want. I wouldn't say that CD'ing is a "need" for me, but I do enjoy it, and she is not only totally accepting of me dressing, she often encourages it! She went with me to buy my first (and only) pair of heels. Shopping for ladies clothes is quite fun, because we will look for things for each other. It's not uncommon for her to find a dress and say across the clothing rack "This would look great on you! "

I don't usually do makeup, but when I do, she usually helps me put it on, since I'm clueless.

It's kinda funny, because she's somewhat tomboyish, and normally doesn't wear feminine clothes... I own waaay more pink than she does!

Gretchen_To_Be
12-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey, Fire

Not sure about the ending yet, but the journey with my wife has so far been surprisingly positive and very enjoyable. Not perfect, but if I asked for more I would be a selfish idiot. Rather than bore everyone here with repeats, check my posted thread history and you will get a sense of the fantastic progress we have made.

hazelm
12-07-2013, 08:05 AM
All of your stories are an inspiration. I hope I'll find a girl who understands some day.

Marcelle
12-07-2013, 08:59 AM
While I never take anything for granted and "happy endings" only truly happen in fairy tales and Hollywood, my experience since coming out to my wife has been nothing but supportive and enjoyable. We shop online together for shoes we can both wear (same size feet . . . go figure). She has helped me dress and guided me through my first forays as Isha both private an public. She is always a sounding board for my concerns as I am for hers. She has seen me completely dressed and has never batted an eye. She encourages my growth as Isha and a person and supports my public ventures. She is my rock and heart.

Hugs

Isha

PretzelGirl
12-07-2013, 01:06 PM
My wife has been with me all the way on my experience. I believe that a big part of that has been communicating with her and accepting her boundaries with some negotiations. Now I spend most of my non-work hours as me and she goes out with me all the time. When she makes new friends, it eventually comes up without a problem. She just does care and has stated that she loves the person, and it isn't tied to the presentation. :love:

LilSissyStevie
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
The only happy endings are in the graveyard. My wife is totally into it sometimes and mildly annoyed by it other times - just like me. When we are in sync, it's good.

Jackie7
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Coming out - being outed - was one of several "last straws" in my first marriage, I thought my life was over, and consequently, what the hell, out is out. So I was out and dressed when I first met my sweetie, she saw an earnest version of mrs Doubtfire, she agreed to go shopping with me and help me improve my presentation, we became girlfriends, then lovers, then housemates, and in 2010 after dating eight years, we married. Happiest times of my life. Doors close and doors open. Is that sweet enough?

Pandys
12-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Coming out - being outed - was one of several "last straws" in my first marriage, I thought my life was over, and consequently, what the hell, out is out. So I was out and dressed when I first met my sweetie, she saw an earnest version of mrs Doubtfire, she agreed to go shopping with me and help me improve my presentation, we became girlfriends, then lovers, then housemates, and in 2010 after dating eight years, we married. Happiest times of my life. Doors close and doors open. Is that sweet enough?
Now that's happy! Good for you!

Bethany38
12-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Well when I re-discovered Bethany, and told my wife about this she was cool with it. Of course there was all the usual questions during our conversation. She, however, went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. She did research on crossdressing, and even found this site. She then introduced me to it. She has, and continues to help me along this journey. Truly with out her, and her loving caring ways I doubt I would have allowed this side of me to come back to life. Thanks to my wife, and Bethany. I am a much happier, peaceful person. My wife holds no restrictions about my dressing. She gives me total acceptance, and nothing but unconditional love. I have been blessed in life to have such an amazing Wife. Words could never describe just how much I love her, or at least I have not the ability to do so.

Bree Wagner
12-07-2013, 03:05 PM
It's been a very up and down journey for my wife and I but the overall trend has always been positive. She wants to be more supportive, and struggles to do so, but challenges remain. She's written about them in her blog (see my signature for a link) but she's also been out with me several times, buys me little gifts on a semi-regular basis, and is always working with me to make things better.