PDA

View Full Version : Finally went out dressed on my own!!

katie36
01-02-2006, 04:40 PM
After having a great christmas, doing lots of dressing up with my SO, I suppose I thought it's now or never been New Year's Eve, when I could get away with being dressed up. My SO did the whole makeover, from clothes to make up and hair, she dressed me up as an absolute ****, as the more over the top the clothes, the more I thought I could pull it off. It has to be the most scariest moment of my life actually walking out the front door and getting into the car. Anyone could have gone past or come out their door! After making it to the car (with 4" heels I might add), I drove off in search of a deserted corner shop to buy some cigarettes, this being proof when I got back that I had gone into a shop. I found the perfect place and plucked up the courage to get out and walk into the shop, not knowing what I would face. Once inside I immediately told the lady shop assistant that she must excuse the dress, made up for a party etc. etc. I told her this was a test to see if I could go to a party dressed up. She told me I looked good as she looked me up and down and told me to go and have a good time. A man in the shop gave me the once over and smiled!!

I left the shop, cigarettes as proof, and drove home. Pheeeew!! I couldn't believe I'd done it. My SO was amazed and told me she was proud of me. It was the bravest this she had known me to do. I felt completely different, as if I'd crossed a line. I felt 10 times more confident to dress up, whereas normally I'm a wreck, thinking someone is going to turn up at the house.

I won't be doing it again. I've done it now and don't feel the need to do it again. Plus, I don't think my SO could take any more!!

Have enclosed a pic of my going out gear.

conanj
01-02-2006, 04:46 PM
congrats to you !!

Sherlyn
01-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Awesome Katie!!!!! ...I tried the cigarette thing ..but chickened out .... my voice is low and it bugs me greatly when dressed ...maybe take a note and just pass it too the clerk ...:)...nawwwww best quit smoking ..Nice Outfit !!!! great look

Sophia Rearen
01-02-2006, 04:58 PM
I won't be doing it again. I've done it now and don't feel the need to do it again. Plus, I don't think my SO could take any more!!

Want to bet?

Jonien
01-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Well done Katie and congratulations But I find it hard to believe that you won't be doing it again

uknowhoo
01-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Congratulations on the big step, Katie, that's marvelous!!
Time will tell whether it'll be the last time or not (it can become somewhat addictive you know). Either way, it's all good, and you've got the pics to prove it! Thanks for sharing your story, and btw, you're quite a looker.;)
Hugs, Tammi

p.s. I almost forgot to ask, does your SO dmake housecalls?

Rachel Morley
01-02-2006, 05:18 PM
It has to be the most scariest moment of my life actually walking out the front door and getting into the car.
That's exactly how it was for me too :) It was like riding a rollercoster - scary and exciting at the same time.

My SO was amazed and told me she was proud of me.
Me too! Marla was nearly as excited as me. Your SO sounds so cool! :cool:

I felt completely different, as if I'd crossed a line..........I won't be doing it again. I've done it now and don't feel the need to do it again.
Errr....don't be so sure. I told Marla I only wanted to do it once before I die, but guess what happened? Maybe you'll be better than me. However, a successful en femme trip can be intoxicatingly addictive :D

Good luck and enjoy life! Btw....you look awesome!

SherriePall
01-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Let me add to what the others said about your statement that you've gone out and now you won't need to again. Just wait! Maybe we should start a pool on the forum as to the date when you have to go out dressed again.
It's addicting, hun, and once you start it's like opening up the floodgates.

renee k
01-02-2006, 07:11 PM
I agree with Sherrie and others, THIS WON'T be your last time! You'll be out shopping for clothes before you know it. Have fun! The first time out is such a rush!

Huggs, Renee

serinalynn
01-02-2006, 07:22 PM
My congrats for going out femme you looked very passible to me. So, Where's the Party? :)

tammysuetv
01-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Well done Katie..you go girl!

Ms. Laura
01-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Congratulations Katie, you look great! I admire your courage, I wish I had it.

Phoebe Reece
01-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Katie, you look great! I know the first time you do it the nerves really kick in. But now that you've actually gone out, the memory of the nervousness will begin to fade and the excitement that went along with going out will amplify. You will be out and about again - it's just a matter of time and opportunity.

Tina Dixon
01-02-2006, 09:28 PM
You did it once, don't give up now, live it.

trisha_anne
01-03-2006, 03:15 AM
Seriously, I too just made my first trip out as Trish not to long ago. I absolutely loved it. Now I am making plans for a second trip cause I need more clothes(who dosen't). But the first was just a short trip for the next one I want to make it an all nighter and then build from there. It is very addictive. Congratulations on your accomplishments and give in and do it again it's fun.

Have fun and great outfit!
Trish

Crystal Harmony
01-03-2006, 06:41 AM
Well done love:)

katie36
01-03-2006, 07:55 PM
thanks for all your replies and great feedback ! i know deep down it wont be the last time i go out dressed, have given it much thought the last few days, and think my SO needs a break. still getting a buzz from it now.

MsJanessa
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Good for you Darling---you look fantastic by the way---and what all the girls said in the previous posts about it being addictive---is absolutly true---only next time you will find it much less nerve wracking. Janessa

Deidra Cowen
01-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Congrats on your first time out! ...as others have said you looked great in that outfit. Very pretty girl.

ronni
01-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Oh no Katie you are just getting started.
You have crossed that line and there's no turning back.
You did a brave thing and now you are going to have more courage.
The SO can adjust, you know.

How can you possibly think that was the only time you will do that?

Olivia
01-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats! Excellent post, way to go girl!! And...yeah, my money's on you going out again, and soon too! Thanks for sharing your exciting news. Olivia

ps. and of course everyone is correct-you do look great in the pic. O

Andrea202
01-03-2006, 09:08 PM
You'll be out again!

Andrea202
01-03-2006, 09:11 PM
could someone tell me how to post my pic...sorry...

Butterfly Bill
01-03-2006, 10:33 PM
could someone tell me how to post my pic...sorry...
Click on User CP (that means "control panel"), then on the next page, Edit Avatar (that's what they call an icon here). The picture can't be more than 125 pixels high or wide.

cathy b
01-04-2006, 06:03 AM
good for you huh;)

Alice Bowie
01-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Dear Katie,
Your coming out here again, I promise! My wife used to joke that I had too big a set of balls to dress. You see, I look like Butterfly, beard, tatoo's, etc. I dress and drive to work at least 1 day each week (change b-4 I get there), about an hour and a half of fun. I park in the driveway, so I have to go out the front door to dressed leave. I have stopped and gotten beer, gas, newspapers many times now, and this part of me only started about 3 years ago. Your hooked, and the fun is just begining, enjoy.