PDA

View Full Version : Changes?

Joanne_2003
01-02-2006, 04:50 PM
How has your crossdressing changed since you first started and where will it stop?

I started by just wearing my mothers nylon panties. I soon started wearing her pantyhose. After a couple of years I tried on one of her bras with panties and a slip. After enjoying years of this level of dress I took one of her nightgowns and tried it on. I enjoyed wearing it so much that I slept in it until I got caught :eek: and severely repremanded.

I now wear a nightgown to bed every night, panties 24/7 and a bra pretty much every day when I get home from work. I have a complete female wardrobe and have gone out in public once.

I never thought that any of this would be possible when I tried on that first pair of panties. Am I alone in the progression of crossdressing, where will it stop? Will it ever stop, am I soon going to stop dressing like a man and live as a woman?

I love my wife very much will this change?:confused:

Julie York
01-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Don't worry. It is addictive and it won't stop but you aren't completely out of control. What happens, and when, is up to you, to some degree. And dressing is dressing. It is just clothes. That doesn't mean that what is in you already won't come out, but don't worry that you are suddenly going to wake up one morning wanting to have a sex change. It doesn't work that way. You might just have a thing about underwear forever. And that's it!

In answer to your question, yes my dressing had changed and progressed. I pretty much followed the same route as most folk. A bit of this a bit of that..and then one day I woke up.....(LOL)....and thought oh to hell with this...what does it look like if I REALLY do the full thing. And I did. And now I know.

Good luck on your journey.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-02-2006, 07:09 PM
No question that it will be quite a ride. It depends upon your love for your family as to how rough it will be on you. Some have been fortunate enough to have an understanding family. If not...look for a job that requires travel.

Rachel1967
01-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Hello Joanne,

This is perfectly normal, I too started by trying on my mothers clothes, loved the my it made me feel and still love the feel of female clothes next to my skin. I now wear panties most of the time, and dress in full fem as much as i can.;)
You will find your own path, but there are people out there that can help, so don't feel isolated.

When I met my ex-girlfriend I didn't say anything for a few weeks, but when I did get the nerve she was fin with it, and as the relation ship grow she stated to like to go and bye me clothes.
The reason why we split had nothing to do with my CD'ing, she Evan gave me some of her own clothes that I liked.

Dragster
01-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Joanne, I can't tell you where YOU will end up, but most of us never get to the point of living as a woman 24/7, and many (me included) don't want to either.
From my own point of view, I started like you, wearing my mother's underwear, then her sexier dreses, but I never got busted at home. I married, and thought that the desire would subside with regular sex with my wife. Guess what, it didn't! After dressing in secret during 20 years of marriage (out of 36), I told her, and it didn't go down well; she "didn't want to know", so I continued without telling her. It's only since discovering this friendly lot here, and listening to their advice, that I tried one last time to get her to understand this part of me, and that process is not really off the ground yet, even though it started in April when I bought "My Husband Betty" for us to read together and discuss the contents.
Like you, I love my wife dearly, she's the most important thing in my life, and I know that I am straight, really enjoy my male life, but get great excitement from putting female clothes on, the sexier the better. If my wife will ultimately accept it, I want to go the whole way with make-up, wig and heels, and get out of the house now and again, but not if it would threaten my marriage. I only have the urge to look like a beautiful woman once in a while, but I'd wear lingerie at home much more often, especially if it turned her on as much as it turns me on!
From your current dressing practice, I assume your wife is supportive. Treasure her, she's very rare! If she'll accept your needs, and is supportive of your occasional public outings, I'd do everything she's happy with, and accept whatever constraints she needs. In time, she'll probably accept more, but only you know how far you really want to go, but it may take a while for you to admit it to yourself. You're in for an exciting ride, enjoy it to the full!

Tony

Phoebe Reece
01-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Some people (mainly some GG's I know) refer to all this as being on the "tranny train". You are riding that train, but who knows which stop along the line you will get off at. Almost everyone enjoys riding that train, but most of us decide to get off well before the end of the line. You have to remember that after you pass the last station along the line, the train won't back up.

Joanne_2003
01-03-2006, 07:31 AM
My wife knows about my cd'ing and she tolerates it enough that I can dress anytime I like around her and she has even given me the occasional make-up njghts where she does my make-up and styles my hair. I don't worry about living as a woman too much it just made me wonder what to expect. For the most part I just enjoy the feeling of the material of the clothes and the way I feel when dressed. Thank you for all the replys they are very helpful to me!