PDA

View Full Version : Take off your shoes and socks...

Sometimes Steffi
12-06-2013, 10:23 PM
and roll your pants up above your knee, said the doctor. He's never asked that before.

Well, after doing what he requested, my "candy cane" red and white striped toe nail polish was pretty obvious.

So, this is the second doctor I'm out to. I didn't really want to be out to this doctor, but I guess I am now. It's not a big deal. He said that they looked nice, and then went about his business.

But I guess you can never predict what will happen on any given day. At least he didn't ask me to drop trou, because then my panties would have been visible also.

Genny B
12-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Glad you survived it Steffi! I have had some close calls but haven't been found out yet. My SO would have heart failure if that were to happen!
Genny B

Sometimes Steffi
12-06-2013, 10:29 PM
My SO doesn't know, and I won't tell her if you don't

Jamie Lynn
12-06-2013, 10:31 PM
At least he didn't laugh! Let's see a picture of your "candy cane" toenails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica giovanna
12-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Toe nail pics!!! Really tho....in the medical field we have and will see it all....that's not a big deal...just be glad you wore panties at all...have had pts drop thier dress or pants with nothing on and I was just checking their vitals....really...people...don't do that. It stuns even us whom aren't phased easily. ;)

Sometimes Steffi
12-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Let's see a picture of your "candy cane" toenails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Here they are!

alwayshave
12-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Steffii, if you doctor is the same as mine he has seen painted nails before.

Michellegryl
12-07-2013, 12:51 AM
I have had more than one doctor see not only my painted toe nails but my panties and matching cami as well. I do not own any boy underwear any more and stopped caring what the doctor thinks. I have never had a negative comment from a doctor or nurse and had one female nurse compliment me on my choice of underwear, she said more men should be in touch with their feminine side and wear pretty things.

Cute nails by the way.

brassieres
12-07-2013, 12:55 AM
One time I had to go to the Emergency Room and I was wearing panties at the time. I had an xray. I was hoping that they didn't notice. If they did, nothing was said at all.

Cynthia Anne
12-07-2013, 02:54 AM
I understand it can be a little embarrassing, but doctors and nurses have seen everything!! Believe me they see me all the time!
If it will make you feel any better I have one to tell you that will knock those socks clean off you!
A few years ago while I was still pretty much in the closet I went to a state prison to visit an old friend! To get in where you could visit the prisoners you had to, go through a metal detector! OOPS! My boots had a steel shank in them!! Alarm goes off! Quite a few people in line behind me, all the guards and prisoners get to watch me walk in with bright red nails and pantyhose!!!:eek::o Got my boots back when I left!:brolleyes:
I hope this makes you feel a little better!

Maria 60
12-07-2013, 08:28 AM
I had to go for blood work at a clinic and I was walking out the door wearing pantyhose and panties, and at the last minute I changed my mind and got changed. When I got to the clinic they told me the doctor requested I do a cardio gram for my heart rate. I was laying down and she was putting all these stickers and attaching wires to them and then she lifted my pants up to my knees and put one of those stickers on each leg. OMG all I was thinking about was if I was wearing the pantyhose, I couldn't believe that test went well because my heart was racing like a race horse all I was thinking about was thank God I changed I mind at the last minute. Well she did tell me to calm down a few times.

Jamie Lynn
12-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Cute nails Steffi ! Did you do them yourself? Looks time consuming but worth the effort!

linda allen
12-07-2013, 08:48 AM
You can't expect to hide this stuff forever. And you say your "SO" doesn't know? You don't take your clothes of in front of her? She will see it eventually. Be prepared.

Marcelle
12-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Steffi,

What a cute story. I am sure you doctor doesn't care and he still has to maintain patient/doctor confidentiality. Great nails by the way.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
12-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I regularly have to remove my shoes and socks for the TSA so I do not fly pretty.
Most are international flights beginning or finishing in the US and Hawaii.
Even American Airlines between Hawaii and the rest of the country have requested that.

Sometimes Steffi
12-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Cute nails Steffi ! Did you do them yourself? Looks time consuming but worth the effort!

The design was my conception, but I went to a salon that I go to occasonally. Sometimes en femme, but usually en homme. This time was en homme. I bought the nail polish myself and brought it to the salon.

It's not that time consuming. First paint your nails opaque white. Then paint the red stripes over the white. The girls at the salon have pretty good hand-eye control. I don't think I could do as well myself.

You can't expect to hide this stuff forever. And you say your "SO" doesn't know? You don't take your clothes of in front of her? She will se it eventually. Be prepared.

My wife/SO knows that I CD, and she has even been nice enough to let me go out to events without her. As for her seeing my painted toe nails, I normally wear socks all the time, including in bed, so the main times at risk are taking a shower and changing my socks. So, I don't take a long shower, and I take dirty socks off and put clean socks on immediately afterwards. After decades of hiding everything about CDing, this is not too difficult, but, of course, it still has some risks. BTW, I still take my yoga class barefoot. The girls in class either don't notice or don't mind.

Hi Steffi,

What a cute story. I am sure you doctor doesn't care and he still has to maintain patient/doctor confidentiality. Great nails by the way.

Hugs

Isha

Glad you loke them. I was thinking of celebrating more holidays with toe nail designs, but I have only done Halloween: orange with black "French" tips.

KayleeTaylor
12-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Cute toenails I think it's a great idea to do something to your nails for each holiday :)

There is no point in trying to hide crossdressing at the doctors, eventually they will all find out, well if you are as careless as me they will. Plus, well for me anyway, the more people that know, the better I feel!

I tried to keep it a secret from my doctor for a long time (I see him on a regular basis). Well, I don't wear men's underwear anymore, haven't for years except for one pair that I wear to the doctors office. Well, one time I had forgotten to change before going for my semi-annual epidural injection in my lower back. He has to take my pants part way down to inject the needle in multiple places, well guess what I was wearing :D Didn't seem to phase him a bit, he just asked me the normal questions that he always asks me during the injections.

linda allen
12-09-2013, 07:44 AM
I don't understand. Your wife knows and accepts your crossdressing, even going out in public dressed, yet you're hiding your painted toenails from her?

daviolin
12-09-2013, 09:07 AM
I've got past the worry of people busting me in some sort of woman's apparel or fashion statement. I just do what I want, and let nature take its course. I just gotta be me. Daviolin

Sometimes Steffi
12-09-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't understand. Your wife knows and accepts your crossdressing, even going out in public dressed, yet you're hiding your painted toenails from her?

Crazy, huh? DADT. She doesn't want to see me crossdressed in any form.

Stephanie47
12-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Well, it is the season! I'll have to suggest it to my granddaughter.

Adriana Moretti
12-10-2013, 03:07 AM
i had this happen to me in a yoga studio,......take your shoes off..."no thanks...next time" ' I just wanted to check this place out" ..."Be back soon".......

karens70
12-11-2013, 05:01 AM
as it has been said below, I am sure the doctors really dont care, they would probably rather see your nice looking toes that some horrible disgusting things that look more like claws with a matching fragrance! You see plenty of those during the summer months, mainly by men with very unkept beards! (please note there was no beard xenophobia intended in the previous statement! :-) )

Pandys
12-11-2013, 06:00 PM
I fell last night and hurt my knee, so at 4 am I am at Walgreen's buying nail polish remover In case I ended up going to the ER. I know the "Docs" have seen it all but I couldn't unshave my legs and I would have hated the pink toenails too. Of course limping to the checkout with a knee brace and polish remover I think the girl at the register had an Idea.

Sometimes Steffi
12-23-2013, 11:27 PM
I had this happen to me in a yoga studio,......take your shoes off..."no thanks...next time" ' I just wanted to check this place out" ..."Be back soon".......

I do Yoga, Pilates and Body Flow in group classes. I used to wear socks to class, but they kept slipping around. So I finally decided, what the hay. So, I just expose my painted toes.

My body flow instructor is pretty cool with it. So, last Tuesday, I just exposed my toes as usual during class. I didn't think she saw them, so I asked her after class if she wanted to see my toes. She really liked them. She told me that she could see that they were painted, but didn't "want to be too obvious" staring at them. A friend of hers was talking to the instructor, and she absolutely loved, loved, loved my nails. I couple of the regular girls were still there, and their comment was, "he always does his nails for holidays." So, no big deal.

AnnieMac
12-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Funny thing, I was having a kidney stone procedure, I have had them my whole life so I am used to it (not really fun by the way), and they were wheeling me into the operating room, in my too short hospital gown and my shaved legs very exposed. When I rolled in waiting there were about 7 nurses, 2 or 3 full fledge-ones, and others very young, and very pretty trainees. Like GG women will to do with guys sometimes is tease them, so they were teasing me about how I feel in a very short "dress". I suppose in a drug-induce stupor, I responded, " Oh, Girls, you would be surprised what I wear sometimes!" The look on their faces was precious, and a few of them got kind of excited and started to ask me some questions about what I like to wear, just then directing nurse put the mask over my face, and I went under to this scene. Ha! saved by the mask, but anesthetic being what it is, perhaps they got answers to those questions while I as in LA-LA land. I'll never know - Hmmm outed by drugs! :)