PDA

View Full Version : Favorite place and why

robyn25
01-02-2006, 05:13 PM
What's your favorite place to go out dressed? Why do you like it? I haven't been out in years, but I used to love going to the old Queen Mary in L. A. It had a good drag show in front and a comfortable bar in back with lots of crossdressers. (Okay, maybe a few hookers, too) It was in a good neighborhood, with t-friendly resources like Jim Bridges Boutique close by. I also used to love the Cartwheel in New Hope, PA. More of a standard gay bar, but a big drag crowd on Mondays back then, when they used to have a drag contest every week.

Lisa Marie
01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
I dont know yet never been out. But my place to choose would be probably the mall. Hope to get there someday dressed as a female

Rikki Elisabeth
01-02-2006, 07:07 PM
It is predominantly girl to girl bar but they treat me well, they have great fresh popcorn, and they also have live entertainment. Never been hassled. Close second is Magnolias in St. Louis.

Sharon
01-02-2006, 07:17 PM
My favorite place is to a park not too far from my home. Just a place to sit, write, and read, and a place I feel comfortable enough to just relax and feel the sun on my face. I can't wait for spring!

Any other place I go means spending money, and, while that is all well and good, sometimes I just want to more than just shop (sorry Wendy:) ).

Steffie-Lee
01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
I would say shopping is first, not only to the mall looking for clothes, but go to the food market, the liquor store.... Then for a walk in the park, down the street, window shopping, dress as GG your age do in that environment and you may just pass every time.

Gale R
01-02-2006, 08:33 PM
I like to go to both of my local cities,Cardiff and Newport.
It's nice to blend in with the crowds of shoppers, it helps me to feel more secure.:)

trisha_anne
01-03-2006, 03:18 AM
I don't discriminate. If I can go there I would love to go there as Trish. Although I have only been to wal-mart so far but I ented to change that asap. I just love being me and letting every one see it.

Wendy me
01-03-2006, 08:42 AM
well when i go out it's usally after i change my look and do pitcures i go for a drive to the city i go to a grocery store do some shopping then to a cves drug store and pick up some things there ...i go out alone and a little shopping is good but like that club thing by myselfe no not intersted in that ....