PDA

View Full Version : New to CD

buufen
12-07-2013, 02:19 PM
So I read some stuff after much thought and consideration and wanted to start crossdressing. The very first step I took was getting some panties and then wearing them. It makes me feel so.. different, just very happy :) So after I bought my first pair, through the whole awkwardness of the lady at the self-checkout having to re-scan it, I decided to buy more. My girlfriend was ok with it and even helped me buy enough to wear all week. I told my girlfriend and she wants to help me purchase women's clothing and stuff when she next comes (we live in different states and she is coming in 15 days.) I had some questions though.

I'm worried about is skin. I shaved my beard and went over it a couple times and still feel stuble, is there an easy solution to this? I also was wondering how to keep it looking beautiful and lustrous, is it just a matter of using lotion? I have been starting slowly, only shaving certain things that would generally be unnoticeable, for I still live with my parents currently.

I don't know how often a tuck is required, but Its stumped me. I have found the cavity and gentally pushed the testicles up into it, but it was hard to keep them there and it felt weird. I managed to hold them with one hand and pulled the penis down between the legs but by the time I managed to get the tight panties up they fell out of the cavity and pushed the penis down a bit so there was a really big bulge still. I have considered tape, but have not been able to understand where to put it and how natural that would look. My penis won't go far enough to keep the bulge even when the testicles stay in the cavity either, which I managed to do once or twice.

Another question I have would be what makeup do I need? I've never bought makeup before and there are many different kinds. my idol http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/f7/ff/d0f7ffd73f8c7f89ba1717e197bec6d2.jpg applies makeup very well, but I have no clue what makeup was used to achieve this. I've looked at videos and I feel like I can apply it correctly, but I just don't know what kinds I would need.

The last question I have is how would (If I get brave enough to venture outside) I talk? I looked at youtube videos and I sing to owl city each time raising my voice a bit higher, but It very confusing.

thank you so much. :)

Valarie
12-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Wow a lot of questions. I'll give you the same advice a CD gave me here, "baby steps." It feels great transforming, just take your time and enjoy the process. The first time I did my own makeup it was not that great, but you get better with practice. Have you tried shaving your legs? As far as the beard, I am not sure how thick your hair grows in, I would suggest a trimmer, then a closer shave with a razor, (I use my wives lady ones). As far as tucking, I can't help you there I don't do it lol. But have fun, and shopping can get addicting btw.

Chari
12-07-2013, 03:29 PM
First, welcome here to this very friendly forum! It is best to go slow and practice each step of discovering your feminine side, whether it is clothing, makeup, voice, or presentation. As for beard hair & shaving - each of us has different skin textures (oily, dry), tones (color), issues (acne, wrinkles, sagging), and hair growth. Only you can determine how often you need to shave, and type of razor to use. No matter how often or what body parts you shave, please always moisturize your skin after shaving! For makeup issues, you are fortunate to have a GF who is accepting of your feminine side! Ask her to help you, show you how and what to apply to give you a "natural" girl look to start. After practicing basic applications of makeup, then add some "party style" colors. For your "talking", consider speaking softer at first, then try to raise your voice just a little each time, but only practice, practice, and more practice may get close to the results to sound (somewhat) feminine. Remember there are many GG's that have a deeper natural voice too. Whatever feminine action you choose to do, always be confident and comfortable in how you are presenting yourself. Enjoy.

Jaylyn
12-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Buufen welcome to the site lots of good advice and information here. Just browse though the questions and all the many answers on this site and I believe you'll find the info you are looking for. Enjoy your new experience here.

Marcelle
12-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi Buufen,

Firstly WELCOME! When you get a few more posts you will be able to access the "Beauty" section of this forum which addresses a lot of your questions. However, I agree with the others "baby steps". Pick something and work on that then slowly incorporate the rest. With regards to shaving as this is normally the first thing we can master with little trouble, try shaving against the grain as well as with. You may need to stretch the skin a bit as well and always use a sharp blade. When I go out I always change my blade so I have fresh one for a close shave. Shaving other parts of your body (arms, legs, chest) it is a personal choice, I do so as it lends itself better for presentation. Make-up is a true art form and something that needs a lot of practice. If you have GF who likes make-up then have her teach you. If not . . . YouTube is a wonderful place whether you are looking to fix your car or apply mascara. Word of advice, don't get frustrated as it does take considerable practice. Tucking . . . well, lets just say another art form that requires patience and tight undergarments. Voice, well . . . it also takes practice.

Hugs

Isha

sarah378619
12-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Just take you time. Most girls have years to develop the feminine image. Try clothes,make up, and if your are younger let your hair grow out. It will be a great experience for you, filled with strong emotions. The most I can say is dress as often as you can, that will help you progress and increase you inner girl. Enjoy.
Sarah

Adriana Moretti
12-07-2013, 04:39 PM
all the information you need is right here...just do a bit of research... with a little time and practice you will be well on your way...have fun!!

Candice Mae
12-07-2013, 05:06 PM
The thing to remember is when you first start you are like a preteen girl, even though you are much older and want to look older. You will still have to go through the awkward period of getting clothes and under wear and getting used to wearing a bra for example. Then t's finding what styles and types of clothes work for you, and making sure they fit right. Then there's the boobs, how big should they be, what's too big or small, and what should I use for forms ect.

Then there's make up, shaving, and body care. It's almost unavoidable that the first time you do your own make up that you will resemble a clown. There is a lot to learn about the proper methods of shaving and skin care.

There will be a lot of bumps in the road just keep going and you will get there. We can not change the cards we are dealt, but we can use every trick in the cding world to try and look like a woman.

As others have said if you have a question search the forum, there is a lot of information from over the years. If you still have questions don't be scared to ask we are all here to help.

And welcome!

Tracii G
12-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome I agree baby steps and just keep working on finding your style or look.
Patience and practice are the keys to doing it. You will mess up a lot with make up at first but don't let that stop you keep practicing.You Tube is a great resource.

UNDERDRESSER
12-07-2013, 06:51 PM
The only thing I will comment on is the shaving. Wet shaving is better than electric, and a classic double edge safety razor will be better than a typical cartridge or disposable razor. Also foaming shave cream sucks. get proraso if the local stores stock it, or a similar cream in a tube, you can put it on by fingers, but a brush will make it go further.

buufen
12-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Well thank you so much. It really helps. :)

Beverley Sims
12-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Far too many questions for one post.
It takes time to absorb all that you ask.
Skin,
Just don't over do it, you will find a good level of shaving after a bit of experience.
You seem normal, your feelings are like we have all experienced at some time.

MsMandy
12-09-2013, 04:02 PM
It's interesting that you deliberated and"decided"to CD... With me, it just dirty of started on its own!

NicoleScott
12-09-2013, 04:22 PM
It's interesting that you deliberated and"decided"to CD...

I caught that , too. Maybe it was just poorly stated, but the rest of the post was clearly worded, so I don't know. It was never a "decision" to start CDing. It was always there, but at a young age it was a matter of finding a private time, secure place, and the money to start acquiring things. For those starting in their teens or later, maybe those concerns are not as great. Finally, it seems that the OP wants it all, now. Clothes, shopping, makeup, shaving, skin care, tucking, etc. Pretty overwhelming to master it all at once. Most of us took the baby steps Valarie mentioned.