PDA

View Full Version : Dating as your fem self

sarah378619
12-08-2013, 12:07 AM
I have started dating again. I have thought about dating as Sarah. that way my gender is already taken care of. It is a huge part of me and finding a girl that is attracted to Sarah I think we be better in the long run.I will let her know that I am not a GG and we can go from there. I just cannot repress myself to be in a relationship. I tried before and it does not work. If I should date as sarah, what is the best way to date as a TG/CD. I have put an ad on craigs list in the women seeking women section and registered on the TG dating sites. What do you guys and girls think. I would appreciate hearing from those with ggs that know there fem self.How they found there soulmate,
Sarah

MichelleinEugene
12-08-2013, 12:26 AM
It is a very interesting idea, especially if you are going to dress full time. Would be interesting to hear how it goes.

Beverley Sims
12-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Dating girls as a girl is good fun, you just have to find one accepting.
Not too many passionate embraces in public....
You might get a name for yourself. :)

Kate Simmons
12-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Just be careful on CL. Just read a bad headline about a meeting through that.:straightface:

Jenniferpl
12-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Jennifer out classes the male me. He would not be good enough to date me. Like most men, he would just view as a sex object. Doubtful he would still respect me in the morning.

There is more to me than that.

MarciManseau
12-08-2013, 10:12 AM
I met Julie after I went full time, so she's never seen the old me. That worked well for us.

Sabrina133
12-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I met my SO when i was dressed but before i went full time. We now live as two women. The first time we went somewhere together, i dressed as a man, she was actually disappointed. Bottom line is that both ouf you have to be comfortable with who you are.

CarmenSkye
12-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I'd avoid CL, honestly. There are some free dating sites like OkCupid and PlentyofFish that you could try. The safest way would probably be a more secure dating site like Match or eHarmony (one's that require a subscription fee). I think those with subscriptions tend to better filter out the creeps.

steeve
12-08-2013, 12:36 PM
for what is worth, ive used e harmony,...met up and it was awesome,

MarciManseau
12-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Were you open about being a CD or a TG girl?

kristy321ca
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
That's cool Steeve! Were you up front about it in your profile?

Krystalina
12-09-2013, 04:35 PM
This is one of the reasons I love this place, because out there in the world, there are people that have similar experiences like myself. While I also believe and strive for pure individuality, I'm still a social animal in the end...so it gets very lonely for me.

But God bless you, Ms. Sarah. I really hope you find the relationship you're looking for!

As for me, I have never dated, and the reason is because I always wanted to be my "true" self, the real me, a proud crossdresser and lover of women things. I plan to go dating, but I just don't know where to start in my city. I want to dress up when I go out; I've been to clubs and stuff with my friends as, well, a guy...but it wasn't the same. I wanted to be myself...hell, seeing some of the hot women and what they were wearing...I wanted to wear what they had on!

linda allen
12-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Dating someone you meet on craigs list is a good way to end up dead or robbed. I suggest more traditional meeting places like supermarkets, church, volunteer activities, etc. Or bars if it comes down to that.