PDA

View Full Version : Proud

weyburn
12-08-2013, 01:15 AM
I would just like to note that I am a crossdresser and proud to say it and do not really give a darn what others do label me

MichelleinEugene
12-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Preach, sister. You should be.

AmyGaleRT
12-08-2013, 01:28 AM
You go, girl! :)

It took years for me...but I'm finally at peace with who and what I am. I am a crossdresser; I am a man who sometimes dresses as a woman. And I go out in public dressed as a woman, and, when I am out, I do my best to be a woman, in every way that matters. But I won't let go of the male half of myself; I consider my soul to have both male and female halves, and I dress to express each half in turn. I am committed to helping my sisters through my example and my caring; this is part of how I can use these two halves of my soul to make me a better person.

- Amy

Beverley Sims
12-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Be as proud as you want to be.
Be careful preaching to the unconverted though.

Cynthia Anne
12-08-2013, 02:11 AM
There's nothing better then being proud of who you are!

Adriana Moretti
12-08-2013, 03:52 AM
yes...I couldnt agree more girl! Be proud...

Marcelle
12-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Be as proud as you want to be.
Be careful preaching to the unconverted though.

I agree with Beverly on this one. I am slowly coming to the realization that I am "me" whether that is "en femme" or "en boy" and what other people think is their baggage not mine. So, yes I am proud to say I am a guy who on occasion prefers and likes women's clothing. When I go out, I am genial to those who are kind. However, I am not going to get into someone's face because they cannot accept me or make a smug/rude comment. Nor am I going to go out of my way to impart my take on CDing to strangers around me. When I am out, I consider myself a person and act accordingly.

Don't get me wrong though, overt in my face rude with a potential for aggressive action (e.g., coming over to my seat and yelling at me for being a pervert) will invoke a whole different response as aggression is a deal breaker in my opinion.

Hugs

Isha

Kate Simmons
12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Be proud to be yourself and hold your head up high. That is what makes an impression on people.:battingeyelashes::)

Jessatheone
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Be proud and go shopping ;-)

Valarie
12-08-2013, 01:39 PM
It feels really great when you can accept yourself and love yourself.