PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

jamie_44
01-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Thought Jamie had the house for most of the evening. I dressed in my new watermelon leather top, new skort, and matching watermelon boots. Taking pictures when bam here comes the family. I hurried into the bedroom and closed the door. My wife knows how I love to dress up but I don't want the kids to know yet. did not get busted by the kids but it was close. Can't wait to see if the pics are any good.

Sharon
01-02-2006, 06:43 PM
LOL -- been there countless times myself, although, fortunately, not so much the past few years.

I hope the pics turn out well, also, Jamie, but I would really love to see a video of you running to the bedroom and quick changing! :p

Julie York
01-02-2006, 06:47 PM
OMG someone who wears a skort. (why?!)

Yeah, sounds funny.

I mean, cos it wasn't me. Good for you.

:D

susancheerleader
01-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Get a wireless driveway chime at Radio Shack. I have one hooked at the bottom of my driveway, giving me warning enough to get out of view and change! It saves a hell of allot with heart pounding, and near misses.

Before I got the idea to do this rig, I ALMOST got caught. I was just sitting in my recliner, relaxing, dressed to the hilt. A friend pulled into the driveway and I couldn't see or hear hm until he knocked on my door. Thank God he didn't look in or he would have saw me. Not to mention if he just "walked in" like most friends do.
I would have just died right there if that happend.

Miss Lulu
01-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I had my share of those "surprises". Have you ever seen SPEEDY GONZALES in high heels? :eek:

jamie-upstate
01-03-2006, 12:08 AM
i'm so glad my children are grown and are in three different states my clothes are in my own closet which can be lock if anyone is comming to visit

TGMarla
01-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Yikes! The worst sinking feeling in the world: all dressed up and the front door is opening....Ouch! You fill in the blanks!

Wendy me
01-03-2006, 08:36 AM
inside every crossdresser is a stripper ...lol been there done that.....

Kiva
01-03-2006, 09:04 AM
inside every crossdresser is a stripper ...

Priceless! Hope you don't mind if I use that one Wendy! :wink:

Kiva :cool: