PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing

Roberta Young
12-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Just have to share what happened to Me and my Wife this morning at a Dollar Tree Store.
WE were collecting some baking items in the store when My Wife tapped Me on the shoulder and said "there is one of us girls at the checkout counter"
She was dressed very professional, but everyone knew She was Our kind of Girl. She did not try to disguise She was a man. No voice deception and not trying to fool anyone.
She went out of Her way to greet peeple and was super courtious.
I find it WONDERFUL that major corporations are finally recognizing US as valuable employees (and human beings). I pray She works Her way up to management position. She deserves it.

LelaK
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Men look better in women's clothes, don't you think? I never realized that until I joined here.

MarciManseau
12-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Everyone looks better in sexy lingerie, heels and a dress :)

Cynthia Anne
12-09-2013, 02:19 PM
I agree that is kind of refreshing! Thanks for sharing! Were you dressed!

Marcelle
12-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Roberta,

That is nice to hear that she was out and just being a person at peace with themselves. My question is . . . How was she being received by others around her?

Hugs

Isha

Roberta Young
12-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Cynthia, I was in drabb male mode. I wish I was femm. Hugs Roberta

Roberta Young
12-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Isha, a couple of ladies were doing a "double take" but over all She was proud and generally accepted. Hugs Roberta

steeve
12-09-2013, 03:31 PM
its AWESOME when things like that happen

Kristina_nolagirl
12-09-2013, 03:50 PM
How cool! Good for her and good for dollar tree! I try to go out of my way to be nice to brave people like this no matter what "mode" I'm in. It's people like that who make it easier for all of us and a simple word of encouragement goes a long way in helping them keep up the good work ;)

Stephanie Sometimes
12-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Awesome indeed. This is a good trend for us girls. I am seeing more and more CD'ers out in public but never one working at a retail establishment. I have the same question as Isha: how were customers reacting to her?

Hugs,
Stephanie

Roberta Young
12-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Awesome indeed. This is a good trend for us girls. I am seeing more and more CD'ers out in public but never one working at a retail establishment. I have the same question as Isha: how were customers reacting to her?

Hugs,
Stephanie
Hi Stephanie, most customers were to involved with their purchases, but a couple of older ladies did a double take when She spoke. I cannot give Her credit enough. Hugs Roberta

kimdl93
12-09-2013, 08:13 PM
That's great to here. Glad she's able to be out and working. It's good for all of us.

Ruby John
12-09-2013, 10:05 PM
There is one of us girls working at Home Depo in landscaping in Marathon Fl. She is great. Ruby

Beverley Sims
12-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Yes there are the odd outgoing ones that have broken the barrier.
I say good for them and they deserve our respect.
Those that are just trying to make a statement are a different kettle of fish and do make it hard for the rest of us.

Melissa in SE Tn
12-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Roberta, I love your story! What incredible resolve that cd employee must have ! I could never imagine greeting the business world en femme. Her employment speaks volumes for The Dollar Tree store.
I also want to applaud your wife's alerting you that the e
employee was" one of us girls ". You have a blessed wife who recognizes, understands & loves you. I"ll chat with you later in our normal conversation course. Peace, melissa

ArleneRaquel
12-18-2013, 12:55 PM
I love to hear news like this hon. Thank you for posting. Hugs & Kisses !