PDA

View Full Version : Art Gallery

Majella St Gerard
12-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Dressed up in my new black dress and went out to an art gallery to see a local artist's show. Had a great time chatting with people and admiring the art work and sipping champagne. Went out to the after party at a local bar, listened to some nice music, another drink and played some pool. Got several compliments on the dress and my legs, and I flirted shamelessly with the very cute and curvy artist, she said she liked my style, I told her I liked hers too and that she looked delicious, I made her blush. Can't wait to go out again.

Peace and Love

Jaylyn
12-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Sounds like you've made a new friend. Unless the artist drew stick figures I wouldn't know what to chat about... Good job.

Beverley Sims
12-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Majella,
Are you an art lover or do you just love female artists? :)

wanagione
12-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Im glad you had a great time and a great experince.

suchacutie
12-12-2013, 12:02 PM
This is something we don't talk about very much, so I'm delighted to see my overall theory put into practice: the more sophisticated the venue the more easily accepted we are. We talk about going out to all kinds of places but art galleries, art museums, and symphony concerts seem to me among the best possibilities for either not being noticed or simply being one more eccentric in a sea of eccentric people!

So glad you had a great time!

Majella St Gerard
12-12-2013, 12:24 PM
This is something we don't talk about very much, so I'm delighted to see my overall theory put into practice: the more sophisticated the venue the more easily accepted we are. We talk about going out to all kinds of places but art galleries, art museums, and symphony concerts seem to me among the best possibilities for either not being noticed or simply being one more eccentric in a sea of eccentric people!

So glad you had a great time!

this was no "high brow affaire" but it does bring out a different crowd, more laid back, artsy.

stephNE
12-12-2013, 01:48 PM
My wife and I (en femme) have made a number of trips to art galleries and museums. All have been great outings, so this may be a good venue for newbies!

Adriana Moretti
12-12-2013, 07:31 PM
wow !this sounds like a fun night ! Sounds like you had a blast wish i was there..I am going to look into doing something like this.