PDA

View Full Version : My wife made me cry(In a good way)

SexyErica
12-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi Ladies, First let me apologize for not partisapating on here very much it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I geuss I'm one of those "lurkers". Anyway what happened yesterday was so incredible I just had to share. So this past Sat. Afternoon I was getting ready to go out and meet a friend from this forum and my wife was helping me along the way.She's been very supportive since last winter when I told her I want to try makeup and go out in public. We've went shopping together for clothes for Erica she's bought items for Erica on her own and has even went out with me a few times. So as I was getting ready I brought up the idea of getting a pair of silicone breast forms I have a pair of foam ones but I've read on here that silicone is far superior. Well I didn't get the response I was hoping for and she said she would think about it. Past experience has tought me that that's usually not a good sign. So I waited until Mon. Before I brought it up again knowing that she would never bring it up again. Well this time she asked to see what I'd been looking at and where I wanted to order them from so I told her the breastformstore and I wanted the gold seal classics she said okay and said she would look them up. So here comes the part that brought tears to my eyes yesterday she called me while I was at work and ask what size I wanted I told a size 10 and asked why she wanted to know and she confessed that she was going to order them for me for Christmas I was so overwhelmed with emotion I had tears running down my face I couldn't believe she was going to do that for me. New BOOBs for Christmas I'm still in shock!! And I did give her a big hug & kiss and Thank You when I got home last night. Sorry it got long but just had to share I'm so happy.

Hugs,Erica

daviolin
12-12-2013, 10:14 AM
You should have tears in your eyes. I know I would have. Such a lovely wife. Now you need to get her something special. Daviolin

Jaylyn
12-12-2013, 10:17 AM
This is an up beat great story, it is truly a blessing to have an understanding wife. She must truly love ya and you need to remember something she really wants for Christmas also.

Tammy Nowakowski
12-12-2013, 10:20 AM
wow congards on the new boobs

Beverley Sims
12-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Erica,
What are you going to get her now?
If you watch "The Big Bang Theory", you will know Sheldon was in a quandry trying to buy Penny a present of "equal" value.

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas, the both of you.

SherriePall
12-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I teared up reading your post. Make sure you do something really nice for her.

Kristina_nolagirl
12-12-2013, 12:54 PM
How awesome! Show that girl tons of extra love this weekend!

my wife makes me cry all the time. It doesn't take much though😜

Linda Leigh
12-12-2013, 01:29 PM
You have a very giving, caring and understanding wife :) Treat her better than she has you !! The best to both of you :)

Hugs

Linda

ColleenCD
12-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi Erica,

Congratulations to you. Not just for the upcoming wonderful present, but for the real gift, your terrific wife who is learning to understand your desires and accept you.

Colleen

Raychel
12-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Made me cry reading the store. :thumbsup:

Marcelle
12-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi Erica,

I am so happy for you that your wife is truly supportive.

Hugs

Isha

Valarie
12-12-2013, 10:31 PM
That is so great ;) no greater gift for the holidays than boobs!

Wildside_md
12-12-2013, 10:54 PM
What a great wife.

NancyJ
12-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Wow! Very cool. I long for such acceptance and understanding. What a gift, not just the forms themselves--the acceptance is the gift. Nancy