PDA

View Full Version : wanna have a good time out cd w my girlfriend going to go to a club what should i

Brandy 4476
12-13-2013, 07:37 AM
My girlfriend and I are planning some fun out what should the rules be and do you think that a mostly gay place is where to go or what kind of place should I be looking for

Kate Simmons
12-13-2013, 07:42 AM
You have to be adventurous. Only one way to find out my friend. :)

I Am Paula
12-13-2013, 09:08 AM
A gay bar is a pretty good place to start. Don't know what your rules should be, do you need rules to go out?

JamieRog
12-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Pretty much any gay club or bar with regular drag shows will likely have other CDs in the crowd. Just relax, have some drinks, dance, try not to be an ass (very important) and you and likely those around you will have a good night out! Relaxing can be very hard at first, but it does get easier. There does come a day when you can go out and not feel like throwing up from nervousness... so just push through it and try to have fun =)

NicoleScott
12-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Not all gay bars are created equal. By doing a little advance work, you can determine if it's a safe, welcome-to-all tg-friendly place.

SexyErica
12-13-2013, 10:15 AM
The few times I've been out have been to a LGBT club with regular drag shows and have been treated just like any of the other ladies in there. Hearing that hello ladies and being called sweetheart by the bartender was very exciting. So from my limited experience I would say yes a LBGT bar is a good place to start.

Erica,

Beverley Sims
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Could your girlfriend handle a gay bar or LGBT friendly place.

Go and find out. :)

Chaz
12-15-2013, 06:59 PM
I think I could my best friend is gay and I've been around him and his partner and friends. I'm pretty open person as long as there are boundaries like with any other couple. My only worry is that I won't be excepted from others.

Majella St Gerard
12-17-2013, 06:42 AM
Really any place will do, I tend to stay away from known rowdy places, any place with and over abundance of testosterone (sports bar/biker bar etc.). Most people really don't care.