PDA

View Full Version : How important r breast forms to u?

docrobbysherry
12-13-2013, 12:45 PM
It suddenly occurred to me. If I wished to go out in stealth mode, I would probably get less attention if I dressed androgenously and left my breast forms at home. And, I wondered if others had that same thot?:eek:

On the other hand, for me, dressing without forms is a waste of time. As I want to see a woman in my mirror. And, women have breasts.

But, for others, going out and not being noticed may be more important than looking fully fem? Maybe that's u? :)

Katey888
12-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Interesting perspective from your experience - I'll get back to you in the next week or so as I have my first pair of 'C's in transit :). And in a short while they may well be treated to the outside world, but very discreetly. I'm convinced they'll help balance my overlarge shoulders - and I want to be noticed for the right reasons. Filling a bra with excess tights just will not cut it anymore for me - so I believe real forms will help me progress.
Good question - and nice avatar :battingeyelashes:
Kateyx

kimdl93
12-13-2013, 01:04 PM
I won leave home without them!

Laura28
12-13-2013, 01:09 PM
I love them and when not wearing them i miss them. I feel like without them my body is not whole.

suchacutie
12-13-2013, 01:24 PM
When we first discovered that Tina was a part of me, we knew nothing and had no outward trappings for Tina to use. It took us a couple of months to learn enough to then order what she needed. As pieces arrived and were incorporated into Tina's "look", it was fun to gauge the changes by my wife's reaction, especially her eyes. The first day in heels and stockings was a major OMG! The other major OMG was the first day Tina had her forms. Just like Kim, Tina goes no where without the girls! :)

Beverley Sims
12-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Androgynous no forms, on the other hand presenting female definitely.

raelene
12-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Breast forms are worthless to me as I am a 38a/b naturally and its very much in proportion to my size. Any bigger I would fall over front ways!!!

Kate Simmons
12-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I've gotten to the point where I sometimes don't use my forms en femme. If I'm dressing to impress, however, or attending an event en femme I use them. Part of being a woman in my mind RS.:)

Candice Mae
12-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Being a natural 34B, I have no use for breast forms. It would be nice if I could take them off, its annoying when they get in the way or for when I exercise.

Shar
12-13-2013, 01:58 PM
I am a natural 38b is I have little use for forms,but on rare occasions I will use "chicken cutlets".

JamieQ
12-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Forms really are not that important to me. I think I look just fine with a bra or bra/nubra...no need to glue anything on...

racquelr
12-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Since I only dress at home and don't go out, forms are a definite must for me.
I have no real breasts of my own, so when I'm dressing for myself, having breasts is a definite part of the look.
I've occasionally tried on clothes without forms when I'm just doing a quick check to see if they fit, and it's not a look that I enjoy - I just look like a guy in women's clothes.
Adding in the forms (and at least a wig) is required to complete the transformation for me.

MsRenee
12-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Like Shar said. Ill use my cutlets lol if I want.to be just alittle bigger.
Ive found out that nor being big on top is kinda an advantage as its easier to just blend instead of stickng out.
Renee

Cheryl T
12-13-2013, 04:39 PM
It's certainly not me!
There is no "stealth mode" in my life. I'm drab at work and some other times, but when I present my feminine side it's just that...feminine. My forms are very important to me. I can certainly understand how a woman with breast cancer would feel about "losing her femininity" should she have a mastectomy. Of course I'm not saying I'm on that level, but I understand.

valerieg
12-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Mandatory when going out of the home. Same with the wig. Would seem "wrong" without either... and we wouldn't want to appear "wrong", would we?

Vickie_CDTV
12-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Being naturally barrel shaped, without forms I don't look like a woman of my size without forms; a woman at my size and weight would naturally have big breasts (whether she wanted them or not.) Sometimes, it would be nice not to have to lug the forms around, not a big deal but it would be nice not to have to use them, but no way I can look at all female without them.

Patty
12-13-2013, 04:53 PM
I wear them 80% of the time that I am home. 100% when out dressed.

PaulaQ
12-13-2013, 05:12 PM
I wore mine as much as possible from February, when I got them, to mid-November. They don't fit anymore - my own (small but developing) breasts are too large for them, and being kind of sensitive the forms hurt. So I retired my forms. I have mixed feelings about that - on the one hand, I really do look better and more proportional with the forms. On the other hand - I'm growing my own breasts. Yay! It's kind of nice to feel natural, even if I'm kinda flat. (I'm the chairwoman of the IBTC...)

Tallulah Rose
12-13-2013, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't feel right being dressed without forms. Whenever I've tried dresses on quickly to see how they fit, without my forms to hand, it has felt kind of wrong. I'm quite attached to them.

Andrea Renea
12-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Can't be the girl I want to be without them.

Jenni Yumiko
12-13-2013, 06:07 PM
I wear bombshell bras, no forms required and I don't get that weird feel from wearing forms

Jenn A116
12-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Love my forms! I wear them whenever I get a chance and dread having to take them off. So, yes they are important to me.

Adriana Moretti
12-13-2013, 07:00 PM
I like them......going to buy a new pair soon...I want something a bit smaller..starting to like the look of smaller ones alot more.

AimeeG
12-13-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm on the no forms side of the house. I don't own any. I'm physically active, larger breasts don't do anything for me..."Tom Boy" I guess.

I have some invisible bras for those strapless days, but that's about it.

docrobbysherry
12-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Breast forms are worthless to me as I am a 38a/b naturally and its very much in proportion to my size. Any bigger I would fall over front ways!!!
Interesting post, Raelene. Especially considering the avatar you've chosen. I wonder? Is she sporting a/b's?

BLUE ORCHID
12-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Hi Sherry, A day with out my forms is like a day without sunshine.

S. Lisa Smith
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
When I am dressed, I wear my forms. I love having boobs!!!

Angie G
12-13-2013, 11:23 PM
I don't dress outside in the dat time. The 5 days a week I dress at home I can;t go without my breast forms. It's such an awesome feeling the bounce.:hugs:
Angie

CarlaWestin
12-13-2013, 11:31 PM
It's always about wearing breastforms for me. I just change sizes to suit my mood.

chelyann
12-14-2013, 12:11 AM
i have to have a bra at least but forms just bring out the woman in me

Krystenw
12-14-2013, 01:47 AM
Fortunately I am somewhat multi-talented and am able to sew, so I make my own. It took me a while to figure out what size I needed, but since, I don't go with them.
If I need to put on a guy shirt for any reason, I simply take them out and put them in the drawer. Even without them, I appreciate the support afforded by the bra.

sweetJACKIE
12-14-2013, 01:58 AM
so I cannot go without my forms.

it would be like a california without sunshine.

alice clair
12-14-2013, 08:03 AM
I love my forms too and I feel like less of a human without them. I love the feel of a bra around me and can't wait to get home and put them on. I can't wear them during the day at work. But when my wife and I go out I always have them on. I love to feel them bounce when I walk .

JUSTME
12-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Since I was 10-11 years old I have been fascinated with breasts. That is what got me cross dressing in fact. Trying on my mother's 18 hour bra with some rolled up socks. Today forms make it so much easier with way better results. I love my forms and wear them every chance I get. Dressing without them is somewhat pointless to me.

Raychel
12-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Pretty simple for me, If I am dressing up, I have forms, Not really an option of going without for me.

If it is a Drab day, it is all drab. :thinking:

Jamie Christopher
12-14-2013, 10:37 AM
My forms transform me; I've always wished I could look down and have female breasts; those two bumps sticking out make me feel and look feminine; no confusion, not a male look.

Lacyfem
12-14-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm a 36A and buy A bras as my breasts are my own and I like that. I look pretty good in a nice push up bra so don't use breast forms often though I have used them. Did post some pics of me here in the latest push up bra I bought at Sears believe it or not.... They do have nice lingerie if you are selective...

Connief
12-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Very important to me. I just don't feel right without my girls.

dawn459
12-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Connie: Wearing breast forms : What about using a bra with Velcro attached to your forms that you
could remove the forms and attach a different type form to give you a different look.

Connief
12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Dawn459, I'll pass on the Velcro. :)

jackielou
12-14-2013, 01:14 PM
i can never leave home without my breast as they are natural 44f/g so sherry you make a lovely figure so i vote keep them on think about folks with implants personally i love my breast and wear abra full time and underdress full time

Diane Edwards
12-14-2013, 02:28 PM
I couldn't go without forms as it would make me look a little too androgynous body-wise. My C cup forms make me look proportionate and make me feel more like the woman I am inside. I wouldn't feel complete. like something important was missing.

Of course if I was in a situation where it would would no longer matter I would gladly have real breasts, either with HRT, surgery, or both.

AngelaKelly<3
12-14-2013, 02:39 PM
I've never been out of the house dressed, well unless you count my private back yard :heehee:

I've also never tried forms, but I've always LOVED the idea of them! Just stuffing with random c*ap around the house to create make-shift boobs makes me feel a zillion times more feminine!!!

NancyJ
12-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I feel more feminine with my forms. Don't wear them often enough, though, because of my situation (non-accepting spouse), most days are just for underdressing. Nancy

CynthiaD
12-14-2013, 03:19 PM
I have a dozen pairs of breastforms from tiny to huge, depending on my mood. I wear them as often as possible, regardless of mode. The smaller ones I wear in male mode. I've found that with a loose shirt you can go pretty large without getting noticed. Tight shirts show everything though, even the bra straps. I'm a natural 44B, so just about any enhancement says "I am woman" with a tight shirt.

Susan L
12-14-2013, 04:01 PM
I used to roll up socks, pantyhose or anything else I could think of to try an fill a bra so that it would look like real breast. When I got my first set of forms I was in heaven! For me having breast is dressing as a women, period. I love them and wish I could wear them and my outfits 24/7

Janet Bern
12-14-2013, 04:49 PM
I even under dress with them on when I go out for a short girlie trip. No one ever notices ( at least I don't think they do)

JennyLynn
12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I sometimes just like the feeling of a tight bra on me without the forms, but most times, I so enjoy the weight and look of forms on me in the morning especially. I just have to warm them up in a sink of hot water to keep that cold "titty" from coming on!

Martha G
12-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Very important.

I do like to have my forms and I like them large, but not extra large!

Danielle_cder
12-14-2013, 06:04 PM
I love my forms wear them as much as possible

Judith96a
12-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Love mine, couldn't do without them in femme mode - doesn't feel or look right!

Courtney Ramona
12-14-2013, 09:19 PM
Not to important I use helium balloons (and their very hard to pop too.) don't cost alot and they look right and act like real boobs. Best of all no one has a clue!

lingerieLiz
12-15-2013, 12:08 AM
I've worn 36C bras since the 60s. Sometimes the sister bra size 38B and what seems to fit 38C. I've never had forms, but have used chicklets when I wanted to present the girls in some outfits. Woops my sister gave me her foam rubber falsies when she got her real boobs. I do wear minimizer bras to hide the girls sometimes.

So I always wear the girls.

Ciara Brianne
12-15-2013, 12:26 AM
If I go out I wear mine. I feel naked without them. lol

chrissy111
12-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm a natural 36 B so I never wear forms.

Desirae
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree. When I dress, I like having boobs, too. But, you know, there are a lot of GGs who don't have big breasts, many being even very flat chested. I guess what I'm saying, in the end, is it's not the boobs, or boob size, that makes a woman.

Luna Nyx
12-15-2013, 02:05 PM
i love my forms. i dont feel right without them.

KaceyR
12-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Well.. just got my first forms.. (38C'ers). (and a pocket bra..have adhesive but haven't yet done that).
Wow! is all I have to say. :)
Much better feel than doing the "Stuffage".
And looks soo much better too. Just amazing to feel the actual weight.
The weight,jiggle,and actual nipples :heehee: sure makes it all feel more "legit".

Certainly makes me think too.. my mom went thru breast cancer and unfortunately had to lose one. She's always been pragmatic and handled it all well..but I can see how if these can make me feel this much "girly" that the reverse can really be a problem for some.

Now... is it wrong for me to feel good that I've got a better fake boob than hers? (silicone vs her foam). (apologies to any BC survivors for this last comment....)

Trishpdxcd2
12-15-2013, 02:15 PM
I like them......going to buy a new pair soon...I want something a bit smaller..starting to like the look of smaller ones alot more.

I totally agree Adriana. I have 38c and I just think smaller would blend more so I am going to invest in a new set but when dressed they are essential.

AngelaKelly<3
12-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Not to important I use helium balloons (and their very hard to pop too.) don't cost alot and they look right and act like real boobs. Best of all no one has a clue!

:om: OMG I've tried that before, but they just didn't look right for me. Have they ever popped on you while you were out? I'm sure that would rustle up an awkward look or two :blush:

Jenniferpl
12-15-2013, 07:48 PM
A sexy bra, forms and a tight fitting top was that was needed. Two years ago I had a major heath scare. Since than forms have become less important. They mostly just remain in the drawer. What has changed is I am more focused on the clothing.

lingerieLiz
12-15-2013, 09:34 PM
One thing that you should consider in forms is that clothes look better on women with smaller breasts. I know many young girls want bigger and many women with large want smaller.

The other thing to consider if you are thin or heavy. Any cup size looks different on a thin frame compared to a heavier frame. I often wear a sister size (band size larger and cup size smaller) bra to decrease the projection of my breasts.

marny
12-15-2013, 10:37 PM
I wear bombshell bras, no forms required and I don't get that weird feel from wearing forms

For a new experience try self adhesive forms without the bra. May feel a little weird but with an empire dress or a tight T that gives support you might change your mind!

Arianny
12-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Not much, I'm perfectly fine with just putting socks in my bras

VickieFairfax
12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
I have three sets of breast forms, and use them to create a particular visual affect for the particular outfit. A woman breast come in many shapes and sizes, I enjoy the weight and movement that the forms provide to an otherwise flat-chested gal.

Jessica giovanna
12-16-2013, 07:45 AM
I don't use them....I prefer to be a smaller size...it fits my small frame and I don't want to look top heavy.

Billiejosehine
12-16-2013, 04:30 PM
I never really considered in buying any since I like to wear bras that are padded, but I might try it out to see what it is like.

Jilmac
12-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Sherry, I love to dress and love to portray my feminine image, therefore breast forms are essential to my persona. I own several sizes of forms and depending on my outfit and venue I like to dress accordingly. I would never go "over the top" flamboyant but flaunting my D breasts in a tight sweater or clingy top makes me feel like a teenager again. On the other hand if I am wearing an evening gown, a more subdued look and smaller breast size is more desirable. So I hope this answers your question, when I dress at home fort nobody but me, I wear my forms, when I dress to go out I wear my forms, I can't be the girl of my dreams without them.

Jennifer Kelly
12-16-2013, 06:25 PM
I would like to have forms but can't afford them right now. So I do the birdseed in pantyhose thing. I wear a 46C bra and put my "forms" into it. I don't think I will ever go smaller than a C cup because I need something to balance out my wide shoulders. However I don't really want to ever go bigger than D (maybe I could do DD in conjunction with a Halloween costume) because then you draw attention to yourself.

Stephanie Julianna
12-16-2013, 08:02 PM
When I wear my corselette I have enough flesh to fill a 38B bra. What is amazing is the lightness you feel without the chicken cutlets (Silicone enhancers) I've used in the past.

I prefer to go without since I can fill a 38B. However, some dresses, especially backless that don't allow a bra that can hold up the boobs require me to use silicone enhancers to fill the self supporting cups of the dress.

5150 Girl
12-16-2013, 08:53 PM
On the other hand, for me, dressing without forms is a waste of time. As I want to see a woman in my mirror. And, women have breasts.
Lots of women are flat chested. (especially runway models)

Elisa Lace
12-16-2013, 09:36 PM
I've never gone out really... but I don't consider forms to be necessary really. I happen to like girls with "small breasts" from A to B size and I like to think of myself as such when in femme. So a push up bra and some padding underneath works just right for me.

Eryn
12-17-2013, 01:28 AM
I won leave home without them!

I have, by accident!

I was picking an outfit and tried on a cowl-neck sweaterdress without my bra and forms. It looked good and I decided to put on my makeup before I put on my bra and forms. Short version is that I forgot until Mimi and I were driving 15 miles from home. We still had a good time shopping and dining out. The cowl neck covered my flat-chestedness fairly well!

That is the first and only time I did that, though. I look and feel much better as a 38B than as a 38AA. I have no desire to be huge, but modest breasts add so much to my presentation that I would not want to go without.

felix.samora
12-20-2013, 02:54 PM
For me breast forms are essential because girl clothes are designed for them. If you don't wear them you ruin the look and feel of the clothes. Breasts are meant to be there.

Tracii G
12-20-2013, 03:33 PM
I don't always wear mine just depends on the outfit.
Low cut top I just opt to show my natural cleavage.

dominique
12-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Must have them when dressing as they are an important part to me presenting as woman. When they slip into my bra I feel complete with everything that goes into being a woman.

natcrys
12-21-2013, 09:55 AM
I only got my breast forms 1,5 years ago, but for me, they are quite important. I used to stuff my bras with socks.. which resulted in inconsistent sizes, which is not a good thing if you're trying to buy clothes.

My breast forms are from Amoena, who designed their forms for women after they had one or two breast removed. This means they also feel wonderful, they move naturally and adopt the body temperature.

So it's not just the fact that I like what I see in the mirror while wearing them. It's also how they make me feel and give me confidence. So, as long as I can afford high quality breast forms.. I will not leave the house without them! :)

FemmeElastique
12-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Breast forms seem kinda like cheating for me. My body shape and features are naturally feminine, and I have tits. But for my weight and size, my tits are small, and not very proportionate to my body (using GGs who are my size and race as a source). I guess I want to CD as naturally as possible, but every once in a while I'll look into breast forms and think about whether I'd want to get some.
The one thing that makes me not purchase any, is that I always think about "what if I meet a guy while i'm out, and I take off my clothes, and these breast forms pop out!". When I CD, I try to be as close to natural as possible (minus the wig).

But, I remember when I lived in Houston and I saw a TS/CD (not sure which she was) and she clearly was wearing breast forms. But it looked SO GOOD on her. Maybe I'll try it once or twice for that complete "I am a woman" feeling when I'm out.

Teresa
12-22-2013, 08:23 AM
I don't know if other cders have the same thought but I feel I am crossing a forbidden barrier. I have perfected a way of putting one balloon inside another and filling the inner with water, with practice getting the weight right for the size needed.The inner balloon is tied off, dropped inside the outer and if required a small amount of air put into it before tying it off. The double layer of rubber and the water give a wonderful bounce and soft shape, another benefit is the water soon heats to body temperature. I can't wear a bra without boobs but if an accident or a health issue occurred I would be wearing padding for a bra and not false breasts. OK call me strange! What's new?

HelenR2
01-02-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm just about to put mine in now because I'm off to the shop for a pint of milk, and I want people to notice!

SilkeeLegs
01-02-2014, 03:02 PM
breast forms are very important. They have top look natural and have to "fit" your body size and shape

Alice Torn
01-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Being low income and struggling to make ends meet, i could never afford forms. I do ok with good quality, tough water balloons, though.

silkysheer
01-02-2014, 04:43 PM
My natural 42b breasts are sufficient for me. They fit me shape and necessity just fine for me needs. I don't do much, well any venturing out of my house so around the home they fill out my bras and clothing just fine.

SelfMade
01-04-2014, 03:39 AM
they are a must have, I just cant be me with out them

k lynn
01-04-2014, 06:35 AM
No forms for me just enjoy wearing a bra 36A been wearing bra for 42 years

ashley-2501
01-04-2014, 06:49 AM
more so than my wig. I can wear my forms all the time with out damaging them especially when i am sleeping^^ where as i am paranoid im going to damage my wig so i use it sparingly.

marci_x
01-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Never left the house with them, but i'm somewhat new at this, but I do think that they make the clothes look correct