PDA

View Full Version : Erica Scott cd

Lexi Moralas
12-13-2013, 01:59 PM
I recently discovered a girl named Erica Scott, and I am sure a lot of you already know who she is. But I've got to say it , is she amazing or what ! Not only is she a totally stunning , classy but sexy as hell woman. From what I gather she is only a part time girl and still maintains a male persona. Anyway , I find her to be incredibly inspiring and just wanted to tell some one.

JuliaC
12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
I just looked her up. She is pretty and someone in the CD community to look up to.

Katey888
12-13-2013, 02:52 PM
WOW! Very Cindy Crawford (that's obviously good...) if I looked half as good as that I'd go out right now...
Nice spot Lexi!
Kx

Tina_gm
12-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I would say considering the breast enhancement probably on the TS side. I do not think she is your garden variety part time CDer.

tylia
12-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I came across her a while ago also......gorgeous girl.

Majella St Gerard
12-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah, she's hot.

samanthasolo
12-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Pretty on the outside does not mean pretty on the inside! There are alot of girls who just post pics, look for compliments, never ever acknowledge or thank anyone for compliments or a nice Hi how are you. Erica Scott to be one of those Narcissus girls who is as shallow as the reflection she loves to see in the mirror. So is she pretty looking? Yes! She is! You would get more satisfaction, reassurance, self fulfillment putting yourself on a pedestal knowing what pretty is inside of YOU! Not throwing accolades to someone who wouldn't give you a split second of her time to let you know that you even remotely exist or matter.

BLUE ORCHID
12-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Lexi, She is really drop dead gorgeous.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Lexi,
Some of us aspire to make the grade others do it without flinching.

Nice to live both worlds comfortably.

docrobbysherry
12-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah, Erica's hot. Do u think she knows it? With 3,800+ pics posted?

Altho I didn't go thru all of them I was disappointed not to find any skimpily clad or bikini pics there! I thot all girls that think they're sexy posted some of those?

Desirae
12-15-2013, 01:31 PM
Yes, she is well above average in the looks department. Guess what? Her male counterpart is also well above average in the looks department. Do you see any connection there? I have seen many stunningly attractive CDs all over the Web. Specific names escape me right now, but they are everywhere. They're not hard to find. As a matter of fact, there are many stunningly attractive Cds (and TSs) right here on this site. I guess one can't say enough about having good genes, huh? Luck of the draw.

suchacutie
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM
What a poster girl for keeping one's waist small!

CONSUELO
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Certainly a standard that we can strive to reach.

Jenniferathome
12-15-2013, 02:55 PM
My honest first reaction was that he has only one style of fashion. Miniskirts and stockings. Very much the fantasy for many cross dressers but only appropriate for going to a club.

As for his makeup, yes, it's quite good and his face is also very feminine shaped so it makes fora great combination.