PDA

View Full Version : Dressing with a catch...

Miss Mandy
12-13-2013, 11:37 PM
It has been almost 4 months since I dressed in front of my wife...we had a rough patch with regard to my "anomaly." Interestingly enough, I have have been dressing fully in my PJs, lingerie, and full make-up tonight and having a BFF night with my wife. We have been watching movies and tv shows and she has been completely at
ease with my female self...the catch, I have now been wearing a CB-3000 male chastity device almost continuously for four days! My wife does not want my dressing to be sexual in nature so I think the device is reassuring her!!!

DonnaT
12-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Who has the key?

Desirae
12-13-2013, 11:53 PM
You could always tell her that if you don't allow your desires to manifest outwardly in a sexual way that those desires will be forced inwardly and might metamorphosize into you wanting to fully transition. That may get you unlocked.

Karren H
12-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Wearing locking panties wouldn't change something from being sexual to not sexual.... it just keeps you from having sex... lol

Krystenw
12-14-2013, 02:01 AM
I must be showing my age and ignorance, never heard of such a thing, besides at my age, I wouldn't have any use for such a thing.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2013, 02:07 AM
Mmmm!
A CB-3000 hey!
How much memory does it have?