PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of being with a cross dresser - closet shopping!

Mssusan
12-15-2013, 10:57 AM
My SO has quite an extensive collection of femme clothing, and recently put his closet in order. Yesterday was snowy and we didn't have many errands to run, so it was "shop in his/her closet" day! I had been looking forward to this for a long time, and it was worth the wait! It was so much fun trying on clothes and hearing "you look so hot/cute/pretty" over and over. Pretty soon into the adventure, I tossed one of the dresses at him and then the comments were coming out of "her" mouth.

He is a lot taller than I am, but I'm curvy, so some of the shorter skirts and dresses fit me quite nicely. Now my going out wardrobe has expanded considerably! On the other hand, it also prompted a trip to Kohls to bulk up his supply of panties...after all, if you're going to dress up, what's underneath counts too!

I'm happy to have this forum to tell my story too; it's not fodder for my Sunday call to Mom and Dad :devil:

Deedee Skyblue
12-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Wow, that sounds like a LOT of fun!

Deedee :envious:

Rachelakld
12-15-2013, 02:42 PM
My wife and daughters also have raids on my wardrobe. Nice but annoying to find my stuff hanging on the teens floordrobe

Beverley Sims
12-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Susan,
You have a good arrangement, glad you have an extended wardrobe.

Rachel,
The floordrobe, I couldn't have expressed it better myself. :)

linda allen
12-17-2013, 09:03 AM
My wife once wore one of my blouses out to dinner with another couple. I was so proud! I kept waiting for the other lady to say "Where did you get that blouse?" and my wife to say "Oh it's (my male name)'s."

So we go shopping and get stuff for both of us. Sometimes we wait until we get home to decide who gets what but each of us is free to use what's on the other side of the closet.

Amanda M
12-17-2013, 10:14 AM
mssusan -what happens if you help yourself to her makeup?

Ciara Brianne
12-17-2013, 10:47 AM
It's great to hear that you are so supportive. That's awesome and I'm jealous. I wish I had an SO that was so understanding and supportive.

Ciara

Rachael Leigh
12-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Wow can you talk to my wife and tell her there really are benefits being married to a CD
It's so nice you accept your hubby and his girly things

UNDERDRESSER
12-17-2013, 01:44 PM
floordrobe
Hahahahah! I'm stealing that one!

Mssusan, nice story, I'm so glad you and your SO are having fun with it!

Mssusan
12-17-2013, 01:59 PM
mssusan -what happens if you help yourself to her makeup?

Amanda, I don't borrow or lend makeup. He has his own kit, courtesy of me .

TexasGal
12-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I wish it was the same way at my house!