PDA

View Full Version : Rubbing it in

JamieG
12-16-2013, 12:21 PM
My wife seems to have playful attitude towards my crossdressing recently. Just this morning, I needed to get in the shower and walked in our bed room to find her half-dressed. She said, "Well at least I've got my pants on." "But you aren't wearing pants, dear?" I responded. "Oh, that's right, I'm in a skirt and tights," she said, "I get to wear a skirt in tights in public and you don't!" Then she proceeded to do a little taunting dance, all in good fun of course. The minx!

Last night, as we were finishing dinner, she said to our daughters "Little girls who finish their dinner get fudge brownies for desert." "What about boys?" I asked. "Oh, I might have one for Jamie," she said playfully, using my femme name. Fortunately, neither of our girls noticed. I'm not sure what I would have done if they asked, "Who's Jamie?"

Jamie

Chickhe
12-16-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't enjoy that sort of thing much because it can easily go wrong. Anyways, its good that she really is supportive.

MarciManseau
12-16-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm sure you wish you'd grown up as a little girl, too. I know I wish I had. I have a TG friend that has 3 daughters, and she envies them and all that they go through to be true girls.

Majella St Gerard
12-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Sounds like you have a healthy relationship there, good for you.

Jaylyn
12-16-2013, 02:32 PM
It's great to have a spouse that can accept us the way we are. Sounds like yours is kinda like mine. I would faint though if she said something like that in front of others though. My teases me in stores and asks if I need anything usually while we are in the women's dept. I kinda look around and then answer yes or no, then usually hold my finger over my mouth like to tell her to sushhhh. If I need some hose or lipstick ( like I need any more) I kinda whisper it to her. She enjoys playing with me like that though.

Deborah2B
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM
I hope you are making sure your wife knows how much you love her and appreciate her. It is great that you can joke about it together. If your avatar is actually you, make sure your wife does not get jealous of how well you present as a woman.

Stephanie Julianna
12-16-2013, 04:39 PM
My wife is not supportive and usually does not acknowledge my comments about how someone looks in a certain dress or outfits either in public or on TV. However, something interesting happened at work the other day that comes close to "rubbing something in." I'm an RN and around the lunch table the other day a very attractive younger nurse commented that I was at least 50% female. I thought she was talking about that embryo thing before we become either male or female. She replied, "No. The way you are now." I think I'm very good about keeping Steph out of my male persona. She pointed out my sensitivity and the way I work with patients. We are Hospice nurses. I felt a little nervous and we could not pursue what other observations she might have listed. She left it hanging with her parting comment that if I was not married women would be lining up to be with me. I haven't blushed that much in years.

carhill2mn
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM
You are indeed fortunate to have a wife who is self-confident enough to have fun with your CDing.

Rachelakld
12-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Sounds like fun.
Lucky mine doesn't challenge me as I'm often out and about in skirt & tights, or relaxing at home with wife & kids

linda allen
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
My wife will sometimes make playful remarks regarding my crossdressing. A while back we were away from home and I had to borrow her deoderant. I commented that it was strong enough for a man but made for a woman. She replied that since I sometimes dress like a woman it should be OK for me to use.

Suzanne F
12-16-2013, 05:04 PM
I was in a skirt and tights Friday night in public! Who says we can't ?
Suzanne

Leslie Langford
12-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Well, Jaimie, you can always taunt her back by casually mentioning that if you wanted to, you could write your name while peeing in the snow. In her case, she'd likely need a stencil to achieve the same... ;)

Sissy_Michelle
12-16-2013, 05:49 PM
That is awesome Jamie that she is being playful and supportive. When my wife started being playful and making jokes I knew she wasn't going to leave me. I am still taking things slow and she is still supporting me. Good luck !

Jennifer Kelly
12-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Well, Jaimie, you can always taunt her back by casually mentioning that if you wanted to, you could write your name while peeing in the snow. In her case, she'd likely need a stencil to achieve the same... ;)

Thanks for that, Leslie. I needed a laugh today. :)

Laura912
12-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Fortunately, my wife does enjoy the teasing. Recently, as she was leaving the house nicely dressed, she opened her coat, stuck out her chest ( and a nice one it is, too), and coyly said, "These are real!" At least I got in the retort that mine would not sag.

Kate Simmons
12-16-2013, 06:34 PM
You should tell her: "Oh yeah, well I can grow a beard and you can't. I can wear tighty whities and you can't, so there." :P :)

5150 Girl
12-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure what I would have done if they asked, "Who's Jamie?"Jamie
My cousin, a fraind form work, the butcher at the grocery who sold me the steaks for tonight.......

VickieFairfax
12-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I too have a wife that will "rub it in" on occasion. It's always nice to be reminded that her "girls" are real ... as she rubs them on my back ... or she'll ask if I like a particular outfit, then thrown in, " jealous aren't you"
But then I'll "rub in" , my legs would look better in that dress or skirt ... It's all good

kimdl93
12-16-2013, 09:17 PM
A little gentle teasing and joking seems pretty healthy to me. If it were to cross a line and become caustic or demeaning, I would take a different view.

Beverley Sims
12-17-2013, 08:37 AM
Jokes in a lighter vein like that are comforting.
It is only when they develop into sarcasm that you should watch out.

linda allen
12-17-2013, 08:51 AM
One time I had my forms on a towel on the bathroom counter washing them and my wife came in to use the bathroom. "Washing your boobs?" she said. I said "Yep". She said (with a grin) "When I want to wash mine I just step into the shower."

Susan L
12-17-2013, 08:57 AM
The best thing in the world is to have a spouse that understands and accepts you as a CD, your very lucky. Make sure to let her know how much you appreciate her for this!!

UNDERDRESSER
12-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Yes, that was the point I knew I was right to tell my soon to be GF. About 2 days after I told her, I found out that I was going on a work trip she had been involved in organizing. There was going to be me, and 6 others, all female. She sent me a message suggesting I change my attire to help, "fit in" She later sent me another saying she hoped I took it as a bit of light hearted fun, and I responded that I had felt touched that she had done it.