PDA

View Full Version : Whoops

Diane Douglas
12-16-2013, 11:48 PM
I had last Friday off from work and I decided it was a good day to be Diane. So I got dressed and had a fun day decorating the tree and watching TV. Being a nice day, I decided to open the blinds and let some light in. In the early afternoon, the lawn guy came by and started on the yard, about this time I had to use the restroom. On my way back, I saw one of the helpers was working nearby but not paying attention, so I decided to walk past the window ( I'm blaming the pink fog for this decision). So when I get to far along, I notice a second worker and he looks at me. Fortunately, we have dark tinted windows in the house and he was wearing sunglasses, so I am hoping he didn't see that that it was "me" walking around in a skirt and boots.

Well, I haven't heard anything yet so maybe I got away with it. We will see soon if I hear anything from the neighbors or the lawn guy.

Jamie Christopher
12-16-2013, 11:51 PM
A bit exciting I bet for sure....

Rhonda Darling
12-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Diane.

Unfortunate, but since that's a business that likes paying customers, I imagine that nothing will be said to you or the neighbors if you were recognized. It's unclear whether you were totally en femme, or had your boy face and hair, no forms, etc, etc, and only girl clothes. If the former, the mind tends to see what it expects -- girl clothes on a girl. If the latter, you may be the subject of locker room chatter, but unlikely they'll ever say something that gets to your friends, etc. besides, w/o a photo, it never really happened.

Bottom line -- lose no sleep over this one.

Best,
Rhonda

Jamie Christopher
12-17-2013, 12:11 AM
OK, on second thought I might have pranced about a bit, but that's me, causing trouble! Maybe another outfit?

Jamie

Bad dog....

Diane Douglas
12-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Yes, it was a little exciting as I knew I had listened to my pride, decided to take a gamble I didn't need to take and blown it. I really don't think the helper saw my guy face as I was wearing my wig with a nice top, with forms, a skirt and knee high boots.

Just makes one start to think about

Adriana Moretti
12-17-2013, 12:31 AM
we know.....you wanted to be seen LOL ! Sounds like fun actually

CarlaWestin
12-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Hmmm? A crossdressing exhibitionist. Very strange. Anyway, chances are you weren't even noticed and if you were, it wasn't registered as evil crossdresser. The devil in me would have lingered by the window in different outfits while changing boob size and wig colors.

Beverley Sims
12-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Rumours from the neighbours about you having some bird in the house while your wife was away.

Nothing to worry about really, they would not have recognised it as you. :)

Diane Douglas
12-17-2013, 09:42 AM
we know.....you wanted to be seen LOL ! Sounds like fun actually

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with you. If nothing else, I was willing to take the chance I might be seen.

Hmmm? A crossdressing exhibitionist. Very strange. Anyway, chances are you weren't even noticed and if you were, it wasn't registered as evil crossdresser. The devil in me would have lingered by the window in different outfits while changing boob size and wig colors.

A crossdressing exhibitionist for sure. A girl has to have some fun. But swapping put wigs and boobs in front of the window? Sorry that just be going a little further than walking around in just my bra and panties.

Laura Collette
12-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I live in a house with the first floor windowsills about 10 feet over the sidewalk. I have a shared back yard. When I first began doing the housework made up as Laura but in men's clothing I was careful about drawing the blinds at the front and back door glass, but now - months later - I'm less cautious and like the increased light in the house. If a delivery man rings the bell while I'm dressed, it's surprising how quickly I can ditch the wig and earrings, wipe off the lipstick, and become my other self. So far so good.

JamieQ
12-17-2013, 08:31 PM
I say nothing at all to worry about...He most likely seem a woman walk by the window and he left it at that...

PatMatoole
12-17-2013, 09:11 PM
WOW you must be rich to have restrooms in your house.

Mine just has plain old bathrooms!!

Tracii G
12-17-2013, 09:19 PM
My lawn guy has seen me in both modes and just smiles if I'm in girl mode.
Not sure he gets it or not or approves but he takes my money just fine.

MissTee
12-17-2013, 11:45 PM
I have a sunroom on the back of my house. Was in it and in femme (dress, forms, but no wig) and working on my laptop one morning. I look up and there's one of the Hispanic landscape crew guys with the leaf blower in hand blowing leafs off the deck. He saw me, smiled and nodded. Has happened several times since. GThey probably talk about me, but I wouldn't know since I don't speak Spanish.

Marcelle
12-18-2013, 06:33 AM
I would not be too worried. It the windows were tinted and he was wearing sunglasses and, you were dressed with wig and forms he probably processed "girl" and most likely tried to get a better look so see how hot this gal might have been.

Hugs

Isha