PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing: Making snow shoveling a little more tolerable

ColetteB
12-17-2013, 01:36 AM
So with a t-shirt, two sweaters, scarf, a big winter coat, long johns and jeans, I'm finding it very easy to go stealth-mode in the winter. No fear of a bra strap or panty line showing through under all of that!

Plus, it helps get me through the chore. Much as I hate clearing snow, the bonus of "but you can wear a thong under all that" makes for a nice little incentive.

Though I'm sure by January, my back will be crying "forget about thongs and tights, get a snowblower!" :-)

Gail Marie
12-17-2013, 01:46 AM
That's funny! And true. Nice and easy to dress under all the warm layers.

Erica Marie
12-17-2013, 06:45 AM
I know the feeling. Living in WI we have had 2 weeks of near zero weather. The leggings have been on for awhile now and without them winter would be hard to bear. Im not a cold weather person and the extra layers feel good. So if Im gonna wear the layers they might as well be girl layers, besides girls cloths I notice seem to to be warmer than guys. I have never found a guys sweater that could compare to a girls in fit and comfort.

CarlaWestin
12-17-2013, 08:14 AM
I used to live where real winter happened. I would underdress in tights, panties, leotard and the largest forms and bra. Sometimes I even wore heels inside of rain boots. Yesterday it was 67 degrees and sunny here in the desert.

Beverley Sims
12-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Even being fully en femme, shoveling snow is still not a glamor past time.

LadyInRed
12-17-2013, 10:27 AM
It's definitely nice having that little secret, I do own a snowblower but
Under my jeans I had my black pantyhose and thong, made it a lot more tolerable

Karren H
12-17-2013, 10:32 AM
and wearing a pink scarf and mittens! lol

Zylia
12-17-2013, 10:36 AM
No pink fluffy snow boots?

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Girls-Womens-Animal-Furry-Pink-Snow-Boots-approx-size-4-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/620AAMXQPGJSNex6/$(KGrHqUOKpYFIs52TtOtBSNe)6L7V!~~60_35.JPG

robindee36
12-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Winter is undressing heaven. With all the bulky over clothing, you can wear lots of feminine things close to the skin. Heck, is one coat I can even wear a pushup bra and be stealthy, well sorta kinda ;)

Just bought my first ever pair of tights because I plan to get out and will not let a little (or a lot) of cold dissuade me from wearing a short skirt. They are actually not too bad looking either. Not sure if I am going to spend on boots. We'll see.

Hugs, Robin

Sarah Beth
12-17-2013, 10:56 AM
I have shoveled snow while dressed partially fem. A few years ago I was helping a older woman from across the street by clearning her snow. There I was on the tractor with the blace pushing snow in my heavy boots and jeans with my heavy winter coat on and underneath I was wearing pantyhose (just to help keep my legs warm mind you lol) panties a bra and nice floral top that actually belongs to wife. When I was done the layd wanted to pay me and I told no it wasn't necessary and then she was insisting that I come in and have some coffee and cake as her way of saying thanks. I was trying to come up with an excuse not to so I wouldn't offend her when I got a call on my cell phone and thankfully a way to get out of it gracefully.

BillieJoEllen
12-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Years ago my wife was caught in another city during a snow storm. Storm started on the day she was to come. She had been gone for a few days before that. I used that time to dress completely and stay that way. It was fairly late the day of the big storm and once the snow stopped I went out to shovel. I checked first to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. I was getting my car out (parked on the street). Never heard or saw three of my neighbors come out. Here I was hair all curled, fully made up, hip pads very noticeable under the jeans I was wearing and smelling like a flower shop. I had one heck of a time hiding and concealing myself. Seemed everyone wanted to speak to me. Glad it was night. I think they all suspected something because the next day two of my neighbors gave me some really funny looks.

Miriam-J
12-17-2013, 09:35 PM
That would work for about the first half hour for me. After I get warmed up I start stripping layers off to offset my internal warmth. Since this is often a two hour exercise, that bra would be quite apparent by the end. This is okay though since I actually enjoy shoveling snow, and try not to do the long stints when it's dangerously cold.

Miriam

Adriana Moretti
12-17-2013, 11:30 PM
i am looking forward to spring already ! I will take the sunshine and some well tanned legs over this weather any day!

ColetteB
12-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Beyond even my snowblower envy, I'd settle for a paved driveway. Not only are the stones eating away at my shovels, but I have to rake them off the lawn every spring.

But it looks like I'll have to clear the walkways and driveway again tomorrow, so it's a whole wide world of choices of under wardrobe! Plus it's a workout day, and then a shower (possibly with a nice bikini?) Three outfits in one day? How did I get so lucky?

RADER
12-18-2013, 12:17 AM
I sit in my Tahoe, sip Coffee, and push buttons on my snow plow.
Now this is the way to plow snow.
Rader

Lillyasia
12-18-2013, 01:19 AM
So with a t-shirt, two sweaters, scarf, a big winter coat, long johns and jeans, I'm finding it very easy to go stealth-mode in the winter. No fear of a bra strap or panty line showing through under all of that!

Try stockings or pantyhose. It will be much more enjoyable.

I hate my male thermal underwear. I refuse to wear it not matter how cold. Then I discovered crossdressing and stockings! Pure joy to be in the cold now.

CDmarci
12-18-2013, 02:29 AM
I love winter also! I usually wear bra and a thong all but the hot months of summer. But in the winter or cooler months I get to use my breast forms and a blouse or tight t under my winter coat.

ColetteB
12-18-2013, 01:07 PM
With these size 12 forms, I think they'd still show even under all those layers, unfortunately.

And while I'm not super fond of my thermal underwear (partly because it's one size too small), it is kind of fun to have a pseudo plaid pattern embossed on my legs when I take 'em off.

Update: today's "undercoat": matching bra & thong, grey strapless jumpsuit, and a green stretchy shirt.

Laurie A
12-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Try stockings or pantyhose. It will be much more enjoyable.

I hate my male thermal underwear. I refuse to wear it not matter how cold. Then I discovered crossdressing and stockings! Pure joy to be in the cold now.

I wear ladies thermal long johns all winter. I find them a bit more practical than stockings or tights. Plus they come in lots of pretty colors!

autogirl
12-18-2013, 06:15 PM
its summer where i am and it was raining the other day thats when i went in "stealth" ... no ones gonna pay much attention to you when they trying to get away from the rain :tongueout

Being Paige
12-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Well it might be ok for a dusting of snow but for a decent to large snowfall one would sweat like a you know what. I wouldn't want to get everything drenched in sweat, I would rather get the job done, come in for a nice shower and then get fully dressed for the day or whatever. just saying it's got to be hot wearing the extra clothing.