PDA

View Full Version : Wondering, well not really but yeah!!!...

Ashley_Belen
12-17-2013, 03:33 AM
So the other day I was at the port of entry at a god awful time,coming back from an unspecified club in Mexico, and well something strange hit me.for a second, I was shocked more than anything. As I looked over at the car next to me, and I noticed one thing, the drivers nails. Instantly, I was in utter jealousy. She was cute, don't get me wrong, but I know that I am way hotter.
That is where my mine went. It wasn't concentrated on trying to get her attention so i could do something with her. My mind went to a place where I was jealous and displeased with myself. All I could think about was going and getting my nails done, and moving forward from that point...

This seams to be a reoccurring them in my life of late. I am completely disinterested in intercourse with anyone, and all I find myself thinking about is how much I am not happy being male...
Thoughts???

Zylia
12-17-2013, 04:13 AM
(Latent) gender dysphoria? If it affects your ability to function on a daily basis, it's time to see a therapist.

mary something
12-17-2013, 05:05 AM
don't put too much importance on what you're thinking when driving home from Mexico, didn't your mom ever tell you that? :)

Aprilrain
12-17-2013, 05:51 AM
The word you wanted to use is envy, not jealousy. Envy is a feeling of resentment that you do not posses what another does. Jealousy is fear and anger at the thought of losing someone or something that you cherish. (sorry, silly pet peev of mine)

I assume you are asking us if we think this experience you have described could mean that you are transsexual? If so then I would advise you not to put to much stock into one isolated instance of envying femininity, Especially not while under the influence. Also, it is not for us to say wether we think you are TS or not, you need to figure that out on your own. If its causing you that much distress, finding a therapist, versed in gender issues, would be a good next step. I will say, from what I have seen envy of femininity is quite common amongst CDers who otherwise have no problem being male.

Zylia
12-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Considering Ashley describes it as a reoccurring theme I don't think it's an isolated incident, but yes, those who do not need or want a transition can still experience this envy of femininity or any level of 'gender dysphoria' for that matter.

Marleena
12-17-2013, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much Ashley since you said you were hotter than the GG. Sounds like a shrink is in order though..