PDA

View Full Version : First time out in a really long time

Leyna
12-17-2013, 07:57 AM
So I took a sabbatical from dressing for a while. Well, that break is over. Going out for the first time in a long time today. Thinking about going dress shopping en femme. Really nervous tho. Honestly, it feels like the first time again. Anybody else ever feel like that after a long break?

nhlighthouse
12-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Leyna...just go and do it~! I am so proud that you have brought yourself to go out en femme. I have building up the courage and the wardrobe little by little. first it was the undressing and the secretly feeling of what I was wearing underneath my clothes and now its the forms that I love to wear that, pardon the pun...wait for it...Project an image of who you want to be! Thank God for cold weather and heavy jackets!
Mychelle

Beverley Sims
12-17-2013, 10:12 AM
After a long break it seems a bit odd, but like riding a bike you never lose the skill. :)

Jaylyn
12-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Leyna do what your heart desires, as long as you do no harm to others, then please yourself. I am older and can say I have tried to stop off and on. It seems once it's in you then set some limits and do what you want with it. A step at a time but the result just keeps getting bigger it seems.

Stephanie Julianna
12-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Leyna, I just just came out of the closet after a 10 year self imposed stay. Didn't work. I got all my new make-up and one outfit to wear while shopping to replenish my new wardrobe. I was shocked that I had not forgoten any of my make-up skills and have returned to easily passing as my girl self in public. In one way it's bad because the 'Pink Fog" is now thicker than ever and I have to get out dressed as much as I can or I'll go crazy. With a non-supportive wife, it is not easy. But I love my male and female self as they are and would not change who I am for anything. Love Steph. Have fun. Welcome back to the girls' world.

Ciara Brianne
12-17-2013, 10:37 AM
It has been a long time since I have been out too. I'm planning on going out as soon as possible and yes, it kinda feels like the first time again. I am living in a new place where I am free to dress as I please and I'm loving it. Hope you have a good time. Let us know how it goes.

Ciara

Leyna
12-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Fun day, picked up a new black & white dress at Bealls Outlet that is just adorable. Used the ladies dressing room without a second thought or a second glance. Only down side was the checkout girl called me "sir." I hate that! Yes, I know I'm not passing, but could you at least pretend I am? I mean, I am a customer, right?``

valerieg
12-17-2013, 08:37 PM
I haven't been "sir"ed at a checkout yet, but then again I haven't been "ma'am"ed that many times either. Reading your post I'm thinking that you should just say out loud what you typed here... "Aww, can't you at least pretend?"