PDA

View Full Version : update

tiffanynjcd24
12-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone I miss being on here and chatting with you beautiful gorgeous ladies on here. And i been busy with work and everything else.

As you wonderful ladies know, i just recently turned 25 last month and i got a new car, 2014 nissan versa sedan s plus and im so happy about that because i dont have to worry about blowing money on a junk car.

I am saving money for a studio\1bedroom apt with a price range of 500-900, which i been searching for awhile. The reason i didnt move yet because of my legal and financial situation but i got most of it straighten out and i am moving between jan-march.

I planning on meeting more crossdressers, and transgenders like having a girls night out, traveling to vegas, going to scc, etc. I still want to join an organization also and learn more from other crossdressers.

Even thought i am bisexual(i have sexual experiences with men, drag queens and transgenders), i want to date and be in a relationship with a supporting partner(females, transgenders and crossdressers) that supports my crossdressing and not trying to change me someday.

Next i still want to buy a game system because i am a gamer at heart even though i dont play video games that much. I know pros and cons and read news about ps4, x1 and wii u. But i am getting a xbox one in march.

Now about my crossdressing, i havent been dressing up in 2 years due to my recent situation and that i am living with my grandma who doesnt know about my cding. But once i move to my own place, i would get more opportunities to dressing up more, practice being passable and maybe go out as a female one day. By the way i am happy being a crossdresser and i just cant see my self transition into a woman because i wouldn't be happy that way and worrying about losing everything and everyone. More importantly i cant handle the idea of being a girl 24/7 its not easy and i respect transgender women that does it everyday.

If anyone want to know more about everything in my life including crossdressing, video games, my dress\fashion style, etc feel free to ask.

Oh i also forgot my goal is to be a bi consultant

Beverley Sims
12-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Tiffany,
Nice to see you back again.

tiffanynjcd24
12-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Aww thank you i know its been a while

Diversity
12-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Good luck to you Tiffany! It is good to have you back with us. Enjoy your journey and be safe.
Di

tiffanynjcd24
12-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Thank you hun i am so happy to be back. Its just i was going through usual things like giving up crossdressing and legal situation