PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful day!

Suzanne F
12-18-2013, 11:04 AM
I saw my psychiatrist yesterday for the first time Suzanne. I have been to my therapist dressed several times but never to the psychiatrist. He was very supportive and it went well. My GG friend Robin went with me.

Then we headed out to shop! I found the greatest calf boots for $25. A new skirt was next. I would have never picked the skirt out but my friend insisted I try it on. I have attached a picture so let me know what you would add of change.

Finally, we met my wife to help her pick out a dress for. Black tie wedding we are attending on New Years Eve. When she found the perfect dress she cried because we had helped her find it. She never got to go to prom and this really touched her. What a sweet time!

bridget thronton
12-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Hard to go wrong with black and white clothing - good winter outfit (given the season a red top might work too)

AngieStone
12-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Wow Suzanne the skirt just looks fantastic on you. And the boots are to die for. The outfit looks wonderful on you don't change a thing!! Hope you continue to have a wonderful day.

Shar
12-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Gorgeous skirt. Great boots. All in all a beautiful outfit.ENJOY.

Annaliese
12-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Oh I am so jealous on two fronts, you look great and happy and it looks like it is warm, I had to break 2 inch of water on my horses water tank this morning.

Suzanne F
12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Sorry Annaliese! I am spoiled to live in Marin county in Northern California. My weather is great here for the most part. I am more happy than I have ever been in my life! I am jealous of that blonde hair!
Hugs
Suzanne

ArleneRaquel
12-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Suzanne F,
I always love your posts, especially those that contain pictures of you enfemme. Best Wishes Darlin !

Beverley Sims
12-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Suzanne,you present nicely and I gather you have a lot of support from your wife.

Rachael Leigh
12-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Very nice look, Suzanne

Kristina_nolagirl
12-18-2013, 01:42 PM
How wonderful! Nothing like support and love from others to brighten your day...and your life. A cute houndstooth skirt doesn't hurt either. ;)

Suzanne F
12-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Suzanne,you present nicely and I gather you have a lot of support from your wife.

Funny you should say that. Her name is Beverly!

tylia
01-14-2014, 07:27 AM
That is a lovely outfit . Love the boots. You do present very nicely