PDA

View Full Version : being me shopping ..... dealing with what ever......

Wendy me
12-19-2013, 09:59 AM
hello girls guys and everyone somewere in between.....

my last thread got well lets not play that tune....
Wendy here yes every day Wendy here.... been doing this gender thing for a wicked long time .... it's us older cds and trans gender peoples out here that need to speak up for and help out our people.....

look just because you dress dosen't mean you pass ... got that one?? cool lets keep on going because one is out dressed dosen't mean they want to be outed or part of your little side show....respect thats it ..... your happy butt might not care or your happy butt might look forward to a side show.... not all butts want the same ....got that? cool........

Wendy has been involved in a few of each.... some fun and some wtf's.....if you know your going to have issues with going out dressed then tone it down and do babby steps ... you can do it .... lol even those who go out all the time deal with the omg issues it happens.....don't think that every one you see dressed wants to talk abought your thong rideing up your happy butt.....

give everyone the space they need.... respecte ....

incountes with outher people will veary... some good some not so good ..... think before you act ... got that? cool....

today i am going out shopping....dosent matter how i dress my long blonde with gray streeks 36 b boobs.... peirced ears and a few things that are part of me stand out ....i will talk to outher shoppers mostly good some not so good ......point is i belive we all should be who we want to be .... just think and use your head..... and if you see one of us out there respecte.... thanks.....

enjoy have a meary chirstmass.....

HUGE WENDY HUGS............

Jenniferathome
12-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Huh?!?!

Are you advising cross dressers to be kind to other cross dresses when in public? Or are you advising the general public to be kind to cross dressers? If the latter, they are not here.

Wendy me
12-20-2013, 08:53 AM
Jennifer what i am saying is be kind to everyone and give some space to help outhers feel comfy......

Krististeph
12-20-2013, 09:01 AM
What area of the country do you live in?

I find around Chicago, as long as you are not trying to gather attention, or not intentionally sticking out (this refers to crossdressing and non crossdressing alike), people tend to let things be. I've gotten a number of stares fro other cusotmers while shopping en-drab 9my usual mode) but i do try to offer a little smile and nod and then ignore them.

But yes, always polite, manners are the way we show other people we acknowledge them- and what goes around comes around.

That said, a groups of teenagers WILL PROBABLY give you a little guff, but that's teenagers, and i do try to avoid them if possible.

Still, en-femme or not, it is still good manners to dress decently for the venue you are in, and even more importantly, good hygiene.

Wendy me
12-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Krististeph i am on the east coast newenglaind .... one of my new summer time hang outs is cape cod......

Beverley Sims
12-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Wendy,
I applaud your attitude but I prefer to err on the side of caution myself.
I emsure that most of me is in place as I don't want anyone to see the man.