PDA

View Full Version : not another hair Question?

jennifer easton
01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Ok I need some help,sunday night I did the hole body trick from neck to toe was a mess but feels great! used nair, how offten can you use this stuff?,Im already stubly, and theres one more question how do you girls that are single manage to do your back if it had'nt been for my GF theirs no way I could have did my back! is that where a good friend comes in to play, I can just see me now hey bob you know that favor you owe me! well how bout you stoppen buy and shaven my back, or may be the little old lady next door Ms Anderson, hey lady how bout lendin a hand here,or wait ah minute I know maybe you could call ah hooker! naa no sex just back shave thank you, any way it has been a mystery how you girls do it, love to hear your tricks!
xoxoxJennifer

jennifer easton
01-03-2006, 10:32 PM
this was suppost to be a fun question I hope I haven stept on any ones pumps?xoxoxJennifer

renee k
01-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi Jen,

I'm single and go to the salon and get my back and whatever else I need cleared waxed. The waxing usually lasts four to six weeks for me. What does come back is finer and less dense. The gal I go to knows about Renee and has helped me with hair, nails and makeup for several years now.

Huggs, Renee

jennifer easton
01-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Geeeees Ilove to do that but, well I don't think I can just yet but thanks for the infoxoxoxJennifer