PDA

View Full Version : The One Thing...

laciewhite
12-19-2013, 07:44 PM
just wondering what that special item is that you need for a successful transition/crossover? the one thing that would ruin everything else if you didn't have it?

i'm a nylon gurl at heart...i remember trying on a pair of my dad's girlfriend's white stockings when i was barely out of puberty and having my mind blown. they were just dangling there on the radiator drying off and i just borrowed them for a little while. ( i was just a kid then and my feet were small enough i could try on all her shoes too..that lady had a lot to answer for!

so anyway...i think that even if i had the biggest pile of make-up, lingerie and heels to fool around with, if there weren't any stockings to put on it just wouldn't work out.

Dianne S
12-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Bra and breast forms. Well, I guess that's 2 (3?) things.

Marcelle
12-19-2013, 09:05 PM
I am assuming you mean when dressing "en femme" and not "transitioning" in the sense of TS. Anyway for me to complete and an absolute must a wig without it I look like Sinead O'Connor only not as pretty.

Hugs

Isha

LaraPeterson
12-19-2013, 10:16 PM
lacie, I've enjoyed so many things for long, I'm not sure I can nail it down to one item; even if I'm just lounging around the house en femme, want my pantyhose, bra, cincher, heels, nails, jewelry, makeup and hair. I almost always do my nails last and when I do something comes over me that "completes" me.

Beverley Sims
12-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Not being a fetishist ther is little that turns me on more than anything else.
I find clothing all tools of the trade.
You need a combination it all to be a success.

StacyCD
12-19-2013, 10:32 PM
I second the idea of a bra and forms!

docrobbysherry
12-19-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm with Bev. I need it ALL to look good.

Altho, buying my Femskin female suit WAS a life altering experience for me!

Adriana Moretti
12-19-2013, 11:38 PM
yes...i feel its a combo of things too guess it really depends on where you are at with dressing and how comfortable you are

Rachael Leigh
12-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Got to be the wig for me as well, at my age just don't have the right look with hair anymore.

Rachel Morley
12-20-2013, 12:04 AM
"Hair" and makeup go together for me. I can't feel right without those two no matter what else I'm wearing.

PatriciaC
12-20-2013, 12:23 AM
This is begining to get the feel of a Monty Python sketch.

One thing - the hair, just the hair.
well and the forms, - two things the hair and the forms
well and the makeup - three things ...............................
You can manage the rest:-)

Patricia

EmilyPith
12-20-2013, 12:28 AM
and NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Connie.Marie
12-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Lacie,
THE "ONE THING" changes over the years.
For me,
At first it was wearing a bra,
then later it was having long hair with a wig.
then wearing a dress or skirt,
A while later it was heels.
Lately it's been makeup & nails.
I wonder what it will be next?

Hugs, Connie Marie

laciewhite
12-20-2013, 03:50 AM
I am assuming you mean when dressing "en femme" and not "transitioning" in the sense of TS.

yes, sorry. i mean anything from a secret 10 minute quickie to a whole lifetime!

JessicaKasey
12-20-2013, 05:29 AM
A must for me is the wig. I can get on without much else but without the wig the make up would look awful and everything else out of place!

Zylia
12-20-2013, 05:43 AM
+1 on the hair. No wig breaks the illusion pretty fast.

Jennifer Kelly
12-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Has to be the wig. My real hair is pretty short and just kills any look I'm going for.

Katey888
12-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Lacie - tricky... at one time it would just have been sheer nylons/ tights - but I admit I'm having more fun as things progress with makeup and wigs now.
Ohhhh! And perfume. It's very well recognised how powerful an olfactory trigger can be - I'm having an experience with CK Escape at the moment... just a casual niff gets me going ... :o Just have to be careful as I have a wife who has rarely worn perfume (no, really - it's a bit strange, I know - sensitive skin...).
Kateyx

linda allen
12-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Boobs...

Flirty_Fantasies
12-20-2013, 07:47 AM
It's a beautiful wig for me.....

Jessica giovanna
12-20-2013, 07:59 AM
My hair is a must! And, please forgive me....a pair of really, really tight @ss jeans! But that's just me!
Ms. G

Lynn Marie
12-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Definite "transition" when the hair goes on.

NicoleScott
12-20-2013, 08:54 AM
I have a fetish for high heels, but not for pantyhose/stockings. I LIKE them, but have no fetish for them. Still, I could never wear high heels without pantyhose/stockings.
Likewise, I have no fetish for wigs. But I could not consider my transformation complete without a wig.
Your question asked what was essential for a transformation. While I much prefer to transform completely, there have been many times when time didn't permit a complete transformation. In that case, "feeding the fetish" requires high heels (with pantyhose/stockings) and deep red lipstick.

Wendy me
12-20-2013, 09:02 AM
things don't do it for me .... for me to be Wendy it's who i am Wendy likes all the fem things for sure ..... for me it's in my head and heart ... Wendy comes from within me.... i can be dressed all done up and not be Wendy.... wendy is a state of mind even in drab Wendy is here....she just likes to wear cute things.....

I Am Paula
12-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Confidence!!! It is the most important part of your whole wardrobe.

jennigrace
12-20-2013, 03:57 PM
panties for sure

cdintraining25
12-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Definitely a wig. Cosmetics is a close second.

Julia Welch
12-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Panties ... that's where it all started for me ...

Mags
12-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Only one thing... I never feel complete without fully wearing every thing. But if I must choose i guess it would be a bra with breast forms.

Lisa.Stevenson
12-29-2013, 10:05 PM
If I had to pick the single most important thing to me I'd have to say it's the bra. just something about it.

bimini1
12-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Since the dressing initially started around hose, and for many years that was the root of it. I just could not imagine dressing without some kind of leg wear. So who would have thought that years later finally going out and about my favorite best good times were had bare legged? But they were and I felt very femme.

So I think I grew out of that one item, hosiery. Yet still, given the choice between bare leg and hose, I am going to choose hose if I'm at home. If out I try to dress like a GG would and most only wear hose on special occasions if they have to.
So when alls said and done i guess at heart I'm still just a sucker for pantyhose and tights.

There is no more partial dressing for me. I'm not one of these folks who wants the break down gender walls, I believe there should be divided roles some for men and some for women. I just want to be on the women side at times.
I want to be free to express my transgender self.

dmbrocks
01-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Pantyhose for me

Daphne Renee
01-01-2014, 04:31 PM
that would be really tough for me just to choose one thing.My first thought was lipstick but thinking about it more I think I wig would be it.

julia marie
01-01-2014, 08:15 PM
I'll join the "combo crowd". Boobs/bra combo is most critical. A good wig closes the deal. Lipstick and the facial definition it provides is the icing. i'm not right without any of the three.

Viconia
01-01-2014, 08:24 PM
It has to be the boobs.

Lexi Moralas
01-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Thongs and heels

Lori Kurtz
01-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Two things. Boobs.

Chickhe
01-02-2014, 01:00 AM
I kind of need everything to look decent, but what ruins the image for me is the lack of a good wig...

Jordan
01-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I agree with most I need it all but if I had to chose bras an forms for me

5150 Girl
01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Being a child of the 80's I've always had long hair. I'm in a quandary at this point, hair, or forms? I have seen GG's with heads shaved, (most famously, Shinade O'coner, and Joan Jett had a phase) and there are also flat chested women out there to. I guess if it got right down to it the thing I would be most devastated about loosing would most likely be my wig.

However, I also think it's connected to your confidence level to. I also used t think hose and heels were mandatory to, along with fancy dresses, but since coming out, I can do cotton panties and sox, with a pair of keds. I also have girly jeans and t-shirts now to.

SilkeeLegs
01-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Laciewhite....I might just have to agree with you. I too am a nylons gurl....I never ever ever leave the house without pantyhose on.

Patrica Gil
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Frankly I wear nylons even when not dressed. The best part is just being yourself.

HelenR2
01-06-2014, 06:45 PM
My shapewear knickers, at least one size too small. They flatten, smooth, tuck away and even look/feel good under guy's trousers.