PDA

View Full Version : Exposed bra strap while getting flu shot.

lingerieLiz
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Went to do some errands today and remembered that I needed to get a flu shot. Full fem outfit jeans, boots, and blouse open as a jacket over a tee. No wig or makeup. Decided I'd been everywhere why not just stop by and get the shot. Went into the pharmacy and filled out the form.

Of course I was wearing a bra but I usually do and figured who ever gave me the shot probably wouldn't notice. The fem tee was off white and my nude color bra didn't show through except being slightly stretched over the foam cups but the tee was loose.

So anyway she comes in and I slip my arm out of the blouse so she can give me the shot. I didn't think about the tee having short cap sleeves. Nor did I think about the bra strap. As she slid my sleeve up over my shoulder I felt her catch my bra strap. She made a slight move to keep the sleeve up and I'm sure left the strap exposed. She never missed a beat. Gave me the shot, put on the band-aid and pulled my sleeve down. At least the strap was a pretty satin one.

Melissa in SE Tn
12-19-2013, 11:10 PM
I loved the story & your ending. Thanks for the smile.Peace, Melissa

Tracii G
12-20-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm sure she has seen it all LOL
Sounds like you slipped under the radar.Kudos to you

Jessica giovanna
12-20-2013, 07:49 AM
She was a great professional. Thumbs up to her and to you for doing your thing! Happy endings are the best.....;)

Sarasometimes
12-20-2013, 08:37 AM
That has got to be a shot in the arm to your confidence! Way to go! Maybe it Flu by unnoticed? She didn't needle you about it at all? Sorry, punster at heart!

pattyjones954
12-20-2013, 08:47 AM
She a professional sure she has seen it all

revlonjennifer
12-20-2013, 09:26 AM
That's cool she handled it so well

Laura912
12-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Could have been in the gluteus where they once were given and then the panties would have told the tail....so to speak! :heehee:

Beverley Sims
12-20-2013, 02:12 PM
She may have not missed a beat but I bet your heart skipped a beat. :)

Zylia
12-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Well, perhaps she already noticed the rest of your (feminine) outfit. People can be more perceptive than you think.

lingerieLiz
12-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Zylia, I agree. Since I'm endowed naturally and fill a 36C bra I get looks from time to time. I often wear bras to minimize my projection, which is contrary for many here. Not wearing one give one a view of the girls unchained. I have a flat stomach so I'm sure that when I took my top off she could clearly see that I had as much on top as she did. My tee wasn't tight, but then foam cups give smooth rounded projections.

She may have not missed a beat but I bet your heart skipped a beat. :)

Actually it didn't, it was so fast. I wear fem clothes mostly and accept that some people are going to notice. I'm a very casual laid back person so if they do I don't panic. Been "caught" many times and am out to most friends.

The funny part was I thought about wearing a red bra that day, it had satin and lace straps. She would have been really jealous.

Amy Lynn3
12-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Glad she never needled you about your bra. I had to drop my panties so a young female PA could give me a shot in the hip. Never expected that, but glad I had the help.

LaraPeterson
12-20-2013, 10:07 PM
I hate shots, love bras; go figure.