PDA

View Full Version : Wife Flys Away, Helen Spreads Her Wings

Helen Grandeis
12-20-2013, 12:43 AM
Dropped wife off at a motel near the airport. Went down to the front desk, got a razor, shaved in the single occupancy men's room and transformed into Helen drove for two hours en femme back home in the dark. Helen gets to bloom Friday night, all Saturday at home, All Sunday in the car, all Monday in the car. Box up Helen and ship her winter trappings Fedex back to Michigan and rejoin wife. Possible Helen day in the sun while in FL while wife plays grandma. So wonderful to be out and feel the wind on my legs again.

danielletorresani
12-20-2013, 11:59 AM
I am WAY jealous!!! It's been a couple of years since I had an extended period of time for Danielle due to the wife being out of town.

NikkiBeth
12-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I am counting the days to mid winter break in Feb. Family is away and I get 4 whole days and nights of Nikki time!
Yeah! :)

Fiona Scott
12-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Wife been away for two days now and two more to go. Fiona has been out (but not out side ..... sigh). Like Helen full shave and all done up nails the lot. Had to go out sometimes and decided to leave the nail varnish on. God I was so nervous. Never done that before. Don't think any one noticed. Perhaps I was hoping they would? Any way having a fab time. Don't get this opportunity often so making the most of it:)

Requal Jo
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
You are a very lucky girl Helen and you also Fiona.

Beverley Sims
12-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Helen,
One day you may be able to share it with your wife.
I hope your expectations do come to fruition.

docrobbysherry
12-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Sounds like Helen's going on a long road trip. I hope u r good at driving in hi heels? Any reason why she can't return in the trunk?

Helen Grandeis
12-20-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't usually drive in high high heels. I have some 2 inch elf boots that I am going to start the trip in and switch to black slippers when I get to "the south". I have tried twice to "share" with my wife but both times she rejected the concept. I felt her softening the latest time until she found two obscure pieces of church trivia to grasp as the basis for her rejection. We will never speak of it again. I am also going to stop at a MAC store in Indianapolis that is right next to the interstate.

reb.femme
12-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi Helen,,

Enjoy the time girl, as you have a marvellous opportunity to dress without incurring the wifely wrath.

My wife accepts but isn't wholly ecstatic about my femme side, but I can dress if and when I want. I say enjoy the time, because in my life, the hours outside of work always seem to pass quicker than those at work. :daydreaming:

Rebecca

Helen Grandeis
12-21-2013, 08:05 PM
My Saturday pre-departure plans of makeup practice and a fashion picture session were thwarted by being called to work. Only enough time to top off the suitcase and hit the bed for my great adventure tomorrow.

Helen Grandeis
12-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Thankfully I did not get called in the middle of the night to support my job. The two crews that supply the duty roster switch off who has the lead. My GG coworker knew I had a 10 hour drive to make and would "push back" all midnight requests for me that didn't meet the needed priority.

I got up and loaded my guy luggage and a large suitcase of grandchildren presents into the car. I turned my attention to Helen. I donned my bra and panties. Tucked the boys away using a high waist shaper and finished the under garments with ivory pantyhose. I then embarked on my second DIY makeup application. I wore short black, short heeled booties for the first three quarters of the trip which was quite nippy. I then added a grey sweater dress, a little heart shaped necklace and clip on earrings. I topped everything off with a black short winter coat and an infinity scarf.

The trip was surreal. My tucking method seems comfortable and secure for the whole thirteen hours. My makeup went on easily thanks to the instruction of my MAC makeup artist in Deerpark, IL. I felt totally together and wonderfully energized as I drove. Thankfully the torrential rain did not freeze the previous night. I made one foray into an empty rest stop ladies room that filled up and emptied again while I was safely in the stall. I had a nice sit down lunch at Subway. All interactions were polite and professional.

Helen checked into the Fairfield at exit 1 on I-75 in TN without even. There was no luggage cart so I had to make four trips to completely unload all luggage and presents from the car. Helen ate a nice Italian meal before returning to the hotel and switching to guy mode.

The front desk watch had changed when my male persona appeared. I packed up Helen and shipped her back to MI

TonyaV
12-24-2013, 09:46 AM
What a wonderful experience Helen. Did you take any pictures?

Katey888
12-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Helen,
Yours is a super story to follow - for those of us who have not yet been out it is something to both fuel our dreams and to inspire us. Please keep telling us... and with more details... and yes, photos too!
Thank you - and the best of the season to you and yours.
Kateyx

Helen Grandeis
12-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Sadly I only took three pictures and I couldn't figure out how to make them vertical with my iPad.. Next time I will bring a tripod. It rained much of the time I was out that also inhibited photography. It has been more than two years since I was out when I started planning in October. I am inexperienced in makeup and the many fine points of a finished appearance but there is great exhilaration in being out.:)

I am not a Bond Girl for sure but maybe when Dame Judith Dent retires I can screen test for M:)

I started the day with short booties in Michigan. Later I switched to these ballet slippers in the car and by the time I reached Tennessee the slippers were it.

This is how I looked at the end of the day with worn out makeup. It took three trips through the lobby to get my luggage and Christmas presents up to the room (no luggage cart). The earrings really hurt by the end of the day. If I had thought to bring a tripod I might have taken some better pictures in the room. It was a wonderful day. I brought a second outfit for day two but couldn't figure out an exit strategy to return to my male identity at destination. Therefore, I packed up all my girly things and sent them at a UPS Store to a Mailbox Etc type destination. The trip is really about the grandchildren and I couldn't work an hour of makeup, adventure and another half hour of cleansing into day two or into any of the following days over the holiday week.

There will be several excellent Helen days in the weeks ahead.