PDA

View Full Version : It's the most wonderful time of the year!

gatorgirl
12-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Just curious....this is my first Christmas after finding out that my fiancé likes to dress as Michelle. I'm buying a few things for her, as well.

If you give gifts to your SOs femme side, what did give?

Stephanie Michelle
12-21-2013, 09:59 AM
What ever you would give to any other girlfriend

Jenniferathome
12-21-2013, 11:40 AM
I agree with Stephanie with the caveat that items to complete a "look" is generally helpful for your average cross dresser. A skirt is great, but worn with what top? So, along with the item you give, a picture of the outfit you envision would be really cool. Shoes, jewelry, top, bottom, etc...

Magnetar GG
12-21-2013, 12:01 PM
No girly presents, just stuck to his wishlist (nothing girlie on there). However I did get him a few stocking stuffers (makeup) that I'm sure he'll love!

Deedee Skyblue
12-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Gatorgirl, for me, any present that is given to Deedee rather than that other guy is wonderful.

Deedee

Beverley Sims
12-21-2013, 12:45 PM
My wife has bought me jewelry and lingerie.

JamieLynn1951
12-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Anything that helps to complete the "look." When buying clothes I would include ladies slacks, jeans and blouses. Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to wear a dress but if you're really trying to blend in or not draw attention, then what most women normally wear is nice to have. My list would also include jewelry, good makeup, lingerie, etc. Anything given to JamieLynn is much appreciated.

Mssusan
12-21-2013, 02:13 PM
I found a necklace with "her" name at Kohls a while back. It definitely signals acceptance, and he was really touched. I have also given lingerie and a dress.

Have fun!

rachel de Corvus
12-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi gatorgirl,

Anything you give is wonderful as you are giving the gift of acceptance! To enhance that, you could consider giving something you think she is not sure you accept yet--be that makeup, very high heels, a type of clothing she has not tried ...

Have fun!

rachel

gatorgirl
12-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the input! I picked up a few things yesterday. Still new to this, but it was kind of fun. Her taste in dress is different than mine, so shopping was a different experience!!