PDA

View Full Version : Update on Telling Mom

Bree Wagner
12-21-2013, 02:40 PM
I wrote about telling my mom about my crossdressing about two months ago. The full story is here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?203808-I-told-my-mom-last-night!&highlight=).

Since then it's been great. About two weeks after telling her, I got an incredible package from her in the mail of 'castoffs', gifts that never found a home, or stuff that was just never worn. It was 3 scarves, 2 shirts, a belt, a pin, about 8 rings, 10 bracelets, a little cosmetics bag and something like 20 necklaces. Very nice stuff too.

I jokingly 'thanked' her since it will make me take even longer to get ready because now there are so many more choices. It really takes me away from (mostly) straight silver jewelry and into a world of color. It proved true the next time I was headed out as I debated over jewelry for a long time.

A few weeks ago she came for the holidays and brought gifts then too. I got a little silver 'B' necklace and a great makeup kit. We went out to lunch and talked a bit more about crossdressing and had a great conversation. She asked if I needed a winter coat and when she got home she sent me a full length wool/cashmere coat. The sleeves were a bit short, but it's a very nice coat and I might get to wear it out tonight.

All-in-all, a pretty amazing reaction. :D

Stephanie Miller
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Sounds to me like it's a case of finding the daughter she always had... but never met. Nothing like making up for lost time. :c9:

Marcelle
12-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi Bree,

What a great story. Glad to hear it went well for you.

Hugs

Isha

Giselle(Oshawa)
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Bree give your Mom a big hug for me and one for yourself sis.

Merry Christmas

Giselle Reeves

Valarie
12-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Wow this is so great, I read the full story first. Your mother sounds amazing, your are so lucky to have supportive family.
(Big hug)

KayleeTaylor
12-21-2013, 04:23 PM
That is so awesome Bree! Your mother is an amazing woman :)

:hugs:

Kaylee :)

Patty
12-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Great story!! And a BIG Hug!!!

jolec
12-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Sounds like a big relief for you! Happy the situation ended in such a positive way!

Raychel
12-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Congrats Bree, I am glad your mother was so accepting,

AngelaKelly<3
12-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Happy for you and the reaction you got! Sounds like it couldn't have gone better!

Rachelakld
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Just goes to show how amazing mums really are, and the thought of another daughter to spoil was to tempting for her.
Sounds like your in for a great Christmas

Suzanne F
12-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Bree
I am so happy for you! It shows how your courage has been rewarded. I commend you for taking the plunge.
Suzanne

PretzelGirl
12-21-2013, 07:38 PM
That is how love should be. No rules....no bounds.

Maria in heels
12-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Bree...such wonderful news!

TokyoLily
12-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Sounds like you have a wonderful mother! My mother knows about my CDin, but she never sends along any clothing or jewelry (sniff sniff). But she enjoys when Veronica Skypes with her!

Katy120
12-21-2013, 11:01 PM
What an amazing mum you have! Treasure her or better yet clone her.

Genny B
12-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Your Mom is in your corner by the sound of it! I also read your wife's blog of it. Wow, you have a very special lady there too!

Genny B

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Bree,
After reading your original post on this and my reply I still feel there has been a massive turn around.
I an glad it is proceeding so well.

Sara Ann
12-22-2013, 01:12 AM
Whoa. What an incredible story about an accepting and understanding mom. Congrats.

Amanda_P
12-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Sounds like you have a great mother. Mine just moved in with me for a couple months and I've been trying to find a way to tell her. She has to notice all the panties and no mens underwear in the laundry.

MaryAnn40c
12-22-2013, 03:58 AM
I told mine about a few months ago like about 11 months ago....she was ahhh mmm did not belive it....I wore women pants and ankle boots...oh and a bra too

stephNE
12-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi Bree, That's great news, so happy for you and to hear things are going well.

Bree Wagner
12-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Sounds to me like it's a case of finding the daughter she always had... but never met.

Well, she's seen pictures, but hasn't quite 'met' me. Maybe someday, it's hard to get the logistics to work!

What an amazing mum you have! Treasure her or better yet clone her.

I'm pretty sure there are laws in most countries against that. I'll have to do some research on where I'd have to move in order to clone her. :heehee:

Wow this is so great, I read the full story first. Your mother sounds amazing, your are so lucky to have supportive family.

Your Mom is in your corner by the sound of it! I also read your wife's blog of it. Wow, you have a very special lady there too!

Yes, I'm very lucky all around! I'd say I have very few complaints, but if you asked my wife she'd probably say I never stop complaining! :o

KaceyR
12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Great reaction and am glad you've got such support.
I'm on the line at the moment about what my mom's reaction would be.
I'm pretty much thinking she'd have no problems with it.. As long as I'm not flaunting Kacey around in the open (down in Plymouth,IN). But some of the reactions,etc and odd stories here have always given me pause.
She knew about me doing the Halloween stuff..and I'm really thinking that from talks with her during that time, there's some suspicion. (Actually not just mom but some friends too but...)
But I've not got back down there till today. I've talked frequently, but never felt right to bring it up on phone.
But I really want to..I really hate hiding things form her.

Right now am midst packing up to drive down there.
So while I try to do some deciding, I'm planning ahead and packed some Kacey up with me in case she wants more visual.
(She complained and it was hard to fold her up in the suitcase...but oh well :) )

Will play it by feel and we'll see.

Bree Wagner
12-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Right now am midst packing up to drive down there.
So while I try to do some deciding, I'm planning ahead and packed some Kacey up with me in case she wants more visual.
(She complained and it was hard to fold her up in the suitcase...but oh well :) )

Will play it by feel and we'll see.

Good luck on whatever you decide Kacey!