PDA

View Full Version : I'm going out in only women's cloths

melinda45
12-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi I'm in girls jeans and a girls sweater and a girls tank top and panties !to most will just look like fem guy . But is a step for me . Lol

Valarie
12-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Good for you :) I have been wearing women's jeans for the last few days, my wife says they make my legs look great. No one has noticed or said anything. It feels great incorporating subtle articles of clothing out in public.

DanielleJean
12-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Congratulations Melinda!! That is awesome!!

KayleeTaylor
12-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Very nice, Melinda :) The only pants I own anymore are women's jeans. Keep it up :)

reb.femme
12-21-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm another fan of girl jeans. Just got a black pair to go with my new black boots. The cut and the weight of the material is just so different to my boy stuff.

Going out is addictive and I'm looking forward to next week when I can girl myself. Happy girl out days Melinda.

Rebecca

Tracii G
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Been 7 or 8 years in girls jeans for me and once or twice has anything negative been said to me.
I just like the cut and think they just look better than baggy guys jeans.

NV Susan
12-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Careful Melinda....you'll get hooked on them girl's jeans! I know I am...only male clothing I wear anymore are guys shirts..

melinda45
12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi it's great went to mall now at dinner with so. Having fun ! Thanks all

RADER
12-21-2013, 07:28 PM
I also wear Panties and Fem Jeans for over 6 years now.
The only time I wear men's pants is when I have to wear a suit and tie.
Rader

Deedee Skyblue
12-21-2013, 09:43 PM
I've done that with clothes that are indistinguishable without close inspection. The situation has changed, however, and I don't any longer. Great for you!

Deedee

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 01:13 AM
I thought it was a big step when I first started, now it is the norm.

Megan Nicole
12-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Yeah. Just bought my first pair of girl jeans the other day. I've always had horses & been a bit of a cowgirl, so when I saw a pair of Wrangler Baby Q jeans on sale I ordered the size 11/12 38. Wow! What a perfect fit & the little extra length is nice....and hard tofind is most girl jeans. A little spandex too and they feel great. I'll have to try and order another style of Baby Q's sometime. Christmas is a great cover for adding to my girl collection every year. Sad part is that it's almost over.

Megan

wilt575
12-22-2013, 04:33 PM
One step leads to another, I added bras and forms to my collection and just feel comfortable wearing whatever. For me there are no guy or girl clothes, I dress in what I want clothes are clothes. As long as I'm covered and its legal, guess I'm unisexual.

StacyCD
12-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Beware of the "Pink Fog"!

Eryn
12-23-2013, 12:04 AM
With judicious shopping it's amazing what you end up with. After reading this thread I considered what I was wearing. Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans. Ladies' purple T-shirt from Kohl's. Ladies' purple hoodie from JC Penney. Vanity Fair underwear. Target women's socks. Avia Avi-Motion women's walking shoes. These are my everyday clothes and are really not that much different from male clothes except that the fabrics are nicer and a touch of spandex lets some items fit closer and still be comfortable.