PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught!

Sakura Kinomoto
01-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Hello,girls,its been a while since I ve been here,but I am back.Anyway I want to share with you something that happened,you see the night before Christmas I was almost caught.I usually hide my female clothes in a secret
suitcase,which is hidden in my closet.Mind you,I hate male clothing,but I had to wear formal clothes for Christmas. What I wouldnt given to be able to wear a beautiful dress instead!

Anyway,as my mom was looking for the right clothes,I became instead extremey nervous, because my mom was about to find my secret suitcase.
Fortunately she didnt find it,and as soon as she was done,I was relieved that she didnt discovered my little secret.

As she leaved the room,I hidded the suitcase elsewhere because I knew that my mom would go to my closet the next day.Now with my suitcase hidden
safely I was relieved.The fact is that I hate to hide,and even that she caught me several years ago cross dressing she doesnt knows that I still do.

And I am really afraid to tell her!Anyway,had you been caught or almost caught where you hide your female clothes?

Mine that was near!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

By thew way Happy New Year 2006!

Deborah
01-04-2006, 01:52 AM
I got caught once when i was a teenager and everyone had a good laugh about it. Now that i'm older and divorced i have everything hanging up in my closet or in my dresser. Who's going to know. ;)