PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up tonight with SO

CDPheobe
12-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Well its been a minute since I last posted. Been settling into our new place. Ahh. Much better! To say the least, its been wonderful. My girls know I wear "girly" compression leggings with a long shirt and think nothing of it. Often wear two pairs of dark opaque tights with a long shirt around home. My SO wears tights and long shirts as well with me, lounging around after work.
Well tonight as I speak, I'm dropping our two girls off with a relative for the night. Back home my SO go to play. Play alone!! A whole house, quiet, and non nosey neighbors. I can wander dressed around my home inside and out. Backyard being big means I can wander outside in platforms. Yay! Being that the walls are high enough gives me that unlimited roam in my new home. Thanks for listening.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 01:07 AM
There will be fun in the ol' house tonight. :)
Enjoy your time together.

Rachelakld
12-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Lucky you, do have fun, had visitors most of my free time this week so no dressing.
My teen girls have seen me fully dressed, and I often wear a skirt etc to do house work and I always have trouble finding my makeup

Maria in heels
12-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Sounds like you had a GREAT nite!

Marcelle
12-22-2013, 08:48 AM
I hope you had a great night and took advantage of trying on different looks.

Hugs

Isha

CDPheobe
12-24-2013, 12:00 PM
We had so much fun. Forgot an item at the store so we actually took off. I drove. Her car was backed into the driveway so it was easy walking out the back gate and into the car. Store wasnt far. Kind of nervous but got to the gas station, parked in front, let my baby out, and waited. She said I look fem from the side. Lol. I wish we took pics. Next time. So anyhow, SO gets in the truck, and back home. We are not far from the store. Fun to say the least. Got back, hung out, talked, I even drank which is rare. I wanted to get my firepit going but she said lets just leave that for another night.

Next morning woke up. Ahhh. Made breakfast dressed en fem. Cleaned house which I love doing anyways. So yeah in short, it was a great day. Picked my babies up from their relatives and came home. Im glad I have and appreciate my SO for her support.