PDA

View Full Version : What sells your presentation?

Kate Simmons
12-22-2013, 12:27 AM
What do you think it is that "sells" your presentation as a woman to others? Is it all of the affectations, including clothes, makeup, wig,jewelery, fragrance, etc. or is it your feminine manner, bearing and demeanor? For myself, I feel it is a combination of all of the above plus I don't worry about it and just usually project myself into the mix. What do you feel clinches it for you? :)

Nikki A.
12-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Poor eyesight, the worse, the better I look.

Eryn
12-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Confidence. At least as much as I can muster!

Every GG has flaws, but they never worry about their presentation. They have total confidence in who they are.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Nikki,
You might have it right, I must put my glasses on.

Oh! god! I will not do that again.!

I do think it is a subtle combination of the lot..
No one affectation will stand up to scrutiny by itself.
Even a little perfume helps put the icing on the cake sometimes, other times it is cleavage.

I could go on......

Rachael Ray
12-22-2013, 12:54 AM
My corset and padded panties. The give me somewhat of an hourglass figure.

Lynn Marie
12-22-2013, 01:43 AM
Tons of confidence and a big cheesy smile.

AmyGaleRT
12-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Eryn has it right. Confidence in myself and in my presentation is what I believe to be "the secret." It's not always perfect, but it's developed quite well over the past year. I am well on my way to my goal of functioning as well as a woman as I do as a man.

- Amy

AllieSF
12-22-2013, 05:08 AM
I would guess, because I really cannot confirm what others may think, that my presentation, total outfit, smile, extroverted personality, lack of fear, or plenty of self confidence, and a devil may care attitude work quite well for me.

rachel_rachel
12-22-2013, 05:12 AM
I would say that if I'm to be wearing a skirt that there would have to be nothing to be seen at all.
Other than that, walking in heels properly would be about it because I don't nessecarrly care what people think.

Jane G
12-22-2013, 05:57 AM
There not enough money in the world to sell my presentation. :eek:

Merry Christmas one and all.:)

Andrea Renea
12-22-2013, 06:41 AM
I've got'en more confident being out and much better with my make-up.

Candice Mae
12-22-2013, 08:56 AM
I would say my smile, a lot of confidence comes from being able to be who I am. If you asked a guy who seen me he would probably say my boobs as thats what most guys stare at that the rest of me shouldn't matter.

MsRenee
12-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Gonna also have to say confidence.

If your gknna be out it.public you have to.project yourself as a confident lady.

Head up and a nice pearly smile.

Renee

S. Lisa Smith
12-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Confidence and cleavage...

Cheryl T
12-22-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm with Eryn... Confidence is the greatest asset.
If you believe in yourself and feel that you belong where ever you go then others sense that and accept you more.

Marcelle
12-22-2013, 09:56 AM
At first I thought it was about the look (make-up) and how others see you. However, I hold no illusions that my face is anywhere near feminine so I began to take the advice of others . . . look up, smile and exude confidence. People still look but for the most part they just go on with their lives.

Hugs

Isha

julia marie
12-22-2013, 11:20 AM
I think a wig is the final touch that gives me enough confidence to be relaxed and at least fit in with the crowd. Selling it? I can try but I doubt that anyone really is buying it.

CarlaWestin
12-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Tons of confidence and a big cheesy smile.
Tons of make-up and big breastforms!

No. Just kidding.

Nice figure, don't let them see me walk, keep a distance.

PretzelGirl
12-22-2013, 11:42 AM
I also agree with the confidence. But that by itself can't do it all. For each of us there will be different things. For me, I think having my natural hair helps. No wig can look this messy! Also, I dress for where I am going, so my appearance doesn't have me stick out which keeps me under the radar. Women have quite a variety of appearances and styles. Own it and you have done the single most important thing for yourself. It makes it easier to enjoy yourself too.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Attitude is everything ;)

Stephanie Julianna
12-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Somethings are God given, Blue eyes, a size 12-14 and a short 5' 5 1/2" frame. I use makeup right off the wall at Rite-Aid like any girl. I use it to play up my blue eyes to take away attention from my Polish nose below. I try to dress fashionably age appropriate but still like short sweater dresses. Walking well in 3-4 inch heels presents a convincing picture. AND a wig that is not wiggy. Also wear jewelry. I watch what women wear and how they act constantly. I think it's all about first impressions. If someone looks at you and only sees a woman you almost don't have to change your voice. Their next thought will only be, "That lady has a husky voice." You girls go out and enjoy the world. It's a great place to be. LOL Steph

AnnieMac
12-22-2013, 02:30 PM
Stephanie, That is a wonderful take on how you live your CD life! Such confidence! I have the similar Polish/Slavic nose, but no need to mask yours, it is as cute as a button!

Jenniferathome
12-22-2013, 04:15 PM
you sell your presentation

windycissy
12-22-2013, 05:34 PM
There are so many excellent tips and pointers already, I can only add this: a smile is your best camouflage. When you're looking at someone, or being looked at by someone, don't be a deer-in-the-headlights, smile!

Karen__Starr
12-22-2013, 09:00 PM
I learned that mannerism, confidence/attitude and how you dress (dress as a GG would for where you are going) is a huge part of presentation.

Debra Russell
12-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Attitude - or should I say self delusion.....................Debra

grace7777
12-28-2013, 03:31 PM
The makeup, the wig and the clothes. Also being about 65.5 inches tall and wearing a size 10 in a dress.

Lexi Moralas
12-28-2013, 04:23 PM
I think of it as trying to build an over whelming case of sercamstanceial evidence all the little thing stacking up to equal
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck , well you know the saying.
I think the more small elements i can stack up the more likely I am to blend. Any when I was able to go out dressed I blended pretty well , as far as I know at least lol