PDA

View Full Version : Not an easy Christmas for poor Suzy

suzy1
12-22-2013, 02:04 PM
The lady Suzy is house sitting at a country estate over Christmas.
She has all the estate to herself. Cocktails in the evenings, walks in the grounds during the day. Sleeping in an eighteenth century bedroom. Waking up and viewing the grounds from her balcony in the morning in here silk nightwear.
What a headache it is to know what dresses to take, what heels to wear, what day wear to pack.
Its not going to be easy for The Lady Suzy this Christmas poor thing.:heehee:

reb.femme
12-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Sounds like the "Perfect Problem" to me Suzy! Always my biggest issue, what to take, does this go with this etc.? Drinks on the balcony, quiet strolls, all sounds idyllic, what with the silk nightwear (my favourite items). Oh, and the booze, sorry, Cocktails. :daydreaming:

I get to enjoy a very Victorian Christmas this year, with my employer having us work right up to Christmas. Might even change my name to Bob Cratchit. :TamaraCroft:

Rebecca

suzy1
12-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Wait till your boss is visited by those ghosts Rebecca!

Have a good Christmas. :)

Tamara Croft
12-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Oh woe is you :violin: lol...

Pictures we want pictures!!!

suzy1
12-22-2013, 02:48 PM
OMG, Tamara asks for pictures then you get to see pictures!:eek:
My camera is packed. Suzy will take pictures.:)

Raychel
12-22-2013, 02:51 PM
I know it will be a tough job for you Suzy, But you will get thru it somehow. :heehee:

Tallulah Rose
12-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Sounds like absolute torture, Suzy. Absolute torture! :heehee:

Katey888
12-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Dear Suzy - my heart is bleeding :straightface:. Send me the postcode and I'll send my kids round in sackcloth and with their begging bowls on Christmas morning...
If it's not bad enough that you have all that for Christmas and you get to be you - well, I wish you a very Merry Christmas anyway as Katey will be consigned to the wardrobe for a week or so.
Seriously, have a wonderful time :hugs:
Kateyx

Chari
12-22-2013, 03:01 PM
It's a tough job Suzy, but some one has to do it! Glad you were chosen. Enjoy your Holiday!

PretzelGirl
12-22-2013, 03:01 PM
I am sorry to hear that Suzy. I hope when this arduous task is done that you are able to take a vacation and unwind.

suzy1
12-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Thank you for all your commiserations ladies. It will help Suzy get through this ordeal. [Giggles]:heehee:

Eryn
12-22-2013, 03:44 PM
I hope that Suzy will have at least a couple of friends drop by to break the solitude!

Diane Smith
12-22-2013, 04:46 PM
I am sorry for your dreadful situation. Sometimes we all must endure hardships for the greater good. If you keep a positive attitude, the time will fly by and it will be over soon.

- Diane

Deedee Skyblue
12-22-2013, 05:46 PM
You know there's 24 hour video surveillance at that estate - and we know how to tap into the feed!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Deedee

carhill2mn
12-22-2013, 07:21 PM
Do not bite down too quickly as you have your "tongue in cheek"! Merry Christmas!

BLUE ORCHID
12-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh Poor Suzy, It's a tough job, But someone has to do it.

Jenniferathome
12-22-2013, 08:03 PM
So, it's a kegger tomorrow night then? What's the address?

CarlaWestin
12-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Suzy, me thinks you will require a lady in wait.

That looks real nice in a maid's dress. :)

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 10:02 PM
As she wanders around the house singing, "All alone am I"
Just think you will probably have to house sit again in the new year.

Suzy, life is tough. Man up! ..... No! Woman up. :)
Merry Christmas.

Sheila11
12-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Here's to wishing you are able to struggle through. Cheers.

GaleWarning
12-23-2013, 02:34 AM
And there is no snow either! Gee whizz, Suzy, life is tough!
But it seems that there are comfortable chairs to sit in.
What's the wine cellar like?
Don't suffer too much, now.

Beth Wilde
12-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Your life sounds like the purest form of hell Suzy!! Think of me sitting here on base waiting for an callout that will (hopefully) never come..... Damn my decency for covering Christmas! lol

kimdl93
12-23-2013, 08:51 AM
I feel sooooooo sorry for the hardships you must face, Suzy! ;)

suzy1
12-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Your life sounds like the purest form of hell Suzy!! Think of me sitting here on base waiting for an callout that will (hopefully) never come..... Damn my decency for covering Christmas! lol

Me thinks you are engaged in the defence of our realm.
Thank you beth. You are appreciated.

linda allen
12-23-2013, 09:58 AM
That does sound like a tough life. It does seem harder picking out female outfits than male.

Beth Wilde
12-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Me thinks you are engaged in the defence of our realm.
Thank you beth. You are appreciated.

Me thinks you may be right Suzy..... And it's very much my pleasure!

Jorja
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM
My heart brakes for you Suzy. Such a tough job at Christmas time. Persevere my dear, it will be over soon.

And Beth, I will rest easier knowing a sister has my back, just in case.

Madilyn A.
12-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Suzy, We all feel bad for you, on this most joyous of holidays. To have to endure such hardships, how much can be expected of you afterall ? I will volunteer to help share your misery. Misery loves company, so I will be arriving there shortly. What to pack ?.......Hugs Madilyn

suzy1
12-23-2013, 11:14 AM
You would be so welcome Madilyn

Two days to go and the weather forecast is good for Wednesday so walks in the grounds are mandatory.
Now to pack… obviously my new boots for walks, party dresses, heels, booze… no not booze he likes me to help myself to his drinks cabinet.

Suzy will have a Christmas, she is partying with family during the day but then coming back to the estate afterwards. And on Friday she will just chill out at the estate and Suzy will just be Suzy all day.

Sorry if I made anyone jealous:sad:……..well not really:heehee:

stephNE
12-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Oh my, you do have a problem, how will you ever get through the holidays! ....and BTW, Merry Christmas!

Stephanie47
12-23-2013, 12:08 PM
For a while I thought you were going to be alone for the entire day. Nice to be around friends and family, and, still come "home" to relax as your feminine self.

Adeline
12-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a nightmare!
A x

Cheryl Ann Owens
12-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Awww Suzy! I hope you enjoyed picking your finest gown to mingle with the guests who would eventually arrive for the celebrations. I also hope a fine gentleman asked you to dance and lead in the "Skater's Waltz" in the grand ballroom.

Cheryl

Deedee Skyblue
12-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Suzy, are you OK? You haven't posted in a couple of days, and I just want to hear from you so I can stop worrying!

Deedee

Leslie Langford
12-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Bah! Humbug! Methinks that we have lost suzy to the ranks of those "upper class twits" who live in their own little bubble, and whom the Pythons were so fond of skewering during their heyday ;) .

Egads, suzy - no servants to prepare and lay out your finery for the day before you embark on your crossdressing adventures??? The horror, the horror! You poor thing. How will you survive??? :eek: :doh:

Cynthia Anne
12-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Truth be known; I think Santa Claus has given Suzy every thing she ask for this Christmas! Sorry Suzy no pity here! I think you are getting what you deserve! Merry Christmas!

Jilmac
12-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Suzy, I wish I had a dilemma such as yours.

Julie Gaum
12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
It has all been said with appropriate t in c so I can only add my deepest sympathies. There's a drinking song that should come into the picture at this point but dang if I can think of it --- maybe around 2 AM will remember how it goes.
Julie

Maria 60
12-28-2013, 06:29 AM
Sucks to be you! LOL.

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Suzy,

Now that XMAS is over and your arduous ordeal is drawing to a close . . . do you need an intervention or perhaps to therapy to deal with the misery? I would hate to think you sitting around next year this time watching a Jane Austen movie and then having a sudden Victorian trauma trigger relapse. :)

Seriously though, I hope you had a great time.

Hugs

Isha

suzy1
12-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Seriously though, I hope you had a great time.

Hugs

Isha

In one word.......no!

We had a big storm on Monday night. So Suzy worked over Christmas doing repairs, organizing workmen to shore up parts of the building and hours on the phone to the owner who is abroad till Sunday.:sad:

Now worry's, he will be going on business trips again soon.:)

While you lot tucked into your xmas pudding Suzy was up a ladder puling off loose roof slates!
And no, she was in a boiler suit not a skirt and blouse.:eek:

But thanks girls.

Amanda_P
12-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Oh you poor girl. I feel so sorry for you. I hope you enjoy yourself

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Oh no my goodness it went from a Jane Austen novel to a Dickensian workhouse overnight . . . very sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Hugs

Isha