PDA

View Full Version : What's on your Christmas list?

Algoma
12-22-2013, 06:38 PM
My letter to Santa,
Dear Santa, Algoma has been a very good girl this year. To make sure I stays good in 2014 I have a few Christmas wishes.
A pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodile Strass 160 mm, plum, size 12
Weekly manicures
Pierced ears and big gold hoops
Eye lid lift
Eyelash extensions and a latisse prescription. It is time to move beyond rapid lash.
Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, MIA, Guess, to offer their shoes in size 12
Facial feminization, brow reduction, new chin and higher cheek bones.
Spa membership
Get away weekends to dress with friends
Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift
Gift Card to Nordstrom shoe department
I will be waiting for you by the fire with hot coco and cookies.
Algoma

So what's on your list to Santa?
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs Algoma,

:battingeyelashes:

Luna Nyx
12-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Dear Santa Luna has been a good girl so far and would like to see under her tree.

A pair of black knee high boots
A new bondage skirt.
Time to take some new pictures
New green contacts
Belly sculpting
Breast implants

julie08
12-22-2013, 06:46 PM
The ONLY thing that I REALLY want is for more acceptance from my wife. That's it! I wish she would buy me something. Maybe paint my toenails. Just something that shows she is trying to accept me for who I am.

PretzelGirl
12-22-2013, 09:40 PM
All the time with my family I can handle.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2013, 09:51 PM
To ensure next year is as exciting as this one has been.
It has been a good year for me.

Tamara Croft
12-22-2013, 09:59 PM
You're all getting coal, you're on the Tamara naughty list :raspp:

Bria
12-22-2013, 10:06 PM
On my Christmas list is a kilt in the Thomas tartan, Bria

~Joanne~
12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
All I wanted femme wise was a Purple sweater dress but since My SO does like to shop for clothes on her own or as presents, I don't think it's happening. She may surprise me though, she tends to do that a lot since coming clean about CDing ;) Last night we were shopping for each other (which is hard as heck when your in the same store doing it) and I saw her by some makeup kits so who knows ;)

AGAIN? that's all I ever get lol

RachelF
12-23-2013, 03:30 PM
I bought a new wig as my Christmas gift. I already receive it and it fits and look great. Unfortunately I cannot use it at Christmas Eve but I will use it 25th early.

Valerie1973
12-23-2013, 06:18 PM
I didn't buy anything for Valerie this year and I don't really want anything for my guy self either. I'd like my wife to just be understanding and accepting. But I want a new body, I've put on some pounds. Until I reduce a good 30+ pounds no new clothes. Dear Santa: I need an accepting wife, a new body for a new look. Oh well I'll just hit the gym.

PretzelGirl
12-23-2013, 08:52 PM

Is Karren delivering it?

Sarah21
12-23-2013, 09:20 PM
As a child I would have loved a Barbie Doll, instead of having to borrow my sister's one.

Now, I want World Peace.....and to look a little more like Barbie.

(Not sure about the whole Ken thing yet).

sherib
12-23-2013, 09:26 PM
No Cristmas shopping for me this year. I usually go out Christmas Eve but I'm not feel well rigtht. But you know I will get well soon and then the sky the limit. As long as it's within my budget. lol

Marissa M
12-23-2013, 11:32 PM
I've been good too. I hope Santa will bring Spanx!

Marcelle
12-24-2013, 05:53 AM

As someone who heats her house in the winter with wood . . . coal might be an easier though somewhat messy option . . . I'll take it :)

Seriously though, this gal is hoping for a new Stihl MS180 Chainsaw and of course a nice dress I have had my eye on :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

nervedisc
12-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Chainsaw and dresses. Love it:)

LaraPeterson
12-24-2013, 09:32 PM
I'd love to have a new Jaguar F-type

Christina8
12-24-2013, 11:30 PM
A corset, a new dress, a pair of sexy heals and for my wife to change enough to desire all the above for me.

Jane G
12-25-2013, 04:18 AM
For my son to come surfing with me.:daydreaming:

So girls, it's time for me to cast off these feminine cloths, man up and head for the beach. :eek:

Don't worry I'll be back very soon.:battingeyelashes:

Teresa
12-25-2013, 05:29 AM
Get yourself a dog, I walk mine twice a day, I'm 5'7" tall and now weigh 154 lbs ( lost 28 lbs in a month). It's given me great shaped legs which I now shave and a reduced waist line and when you put your bra on and pad up, your suspender belt with matching knickers and pull on new stockings you'll hug you four legged friend. It 's a great way of walking out, last time I wore a short black pleated skirt, black Tshirt, stockings and a bra but no padding, to cover up I wore a black light weight fleece and loose over trousers. When I'd waked a safe distance along some fields I stripped off. OK I had no make up or bust and was wearing knee high rubber boots but the feeling of freedom, the gentle breeze lifting your skirt I struggled to cover up again before reaching danger zone.

LauraOTN
12-25-2013, 02:09 PM
So far, I got a new striped long skirt, a rolled sleeve blue button down fitted shirt, both from macys; and a floral print dress from Hot Topic. I might even get a manicure once the Family part of this season is over :)

Cheryl T
12-25-2013, 04:22 PM
How about a little peace on earth and an end to all this fighting all over the world.
Maybe then we can get back to loving each other and making this place better for everyone.

Cynthia Anne
12-25-2013, 04:49 PM
I got my Christmas wish! I wished I could be out of the hospital and home with some of my family on the 25th! My son and daughter in-law picked me up from the hospital at eight am this morning and I don't have to be back 'til eight this evening for re-hab! Turned out to be a great day afterall!

Jenni Yumiko
12-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Ps4
Xbox one
Work bought me a Mac Pro 12core Xeon. I get mid January and I get to keep my old PowerPC! Woot!

Marleena
12-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Mine is just continued good heath and of course world peace.:)

Wildaboutheels
12-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Pretty simple really and completely unrealistic most likely. That all the folks with cellphoneitis weaving and wandering about in public, get a clue.

Holly Diamond
12-26-2013, 02:56 AM
All reality and modesty aside, since im planning on moving into a townhouse by myself soon, allowing my dressing to flourish, I would love some new dressers and racks for my ever growing collection of female fashion, shoes and undergarmets. And to complement that, a gift card to Victorias Secret for new bras, thongs/panties and some yoga pants. And a new camera to allow me to start my en femme photo collection and modeling albums. Dont be modest girls, ask for what you really want! We deserve to be spoiled!