PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance, Inclusion or none of the above.

CarlaWestin
12-23-2013, 07:58 AM
So, let's just say that suddenly you can change your SO's perspective about your genderopia. For those of you without an SO, pretend you've just met the nicest.......

Do you want full inclusion where your partner is fully involved with your femulation or,

Do you just want acceptance and little to no involvement or,

Keep it completely hidden and private to retain full control?

I think I would prefer acceptance with occasional inclusion. What say you?

VS Fan
12-23-2013, 08:08 AM
I agree - I have "acceptance" with no inclusion now (basically DADT, but without the fear of an occasional comment being made - that is, there is no grudge held over this.)

I don't need FULL inclusion since we have busy lives etc and this is something I do during my limited alone time anyway, but to be honest, I would like her to be involved even if just a little. I guess this is just such a big part of me emotionally, that I hate the fact that I can't share this with her. Even though she knows, I still feel like I'm living a lie...

Gail Marie
12-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Full involvement! My SO is my best (only?) supporter and were having a little fun with this. It's been good with her help.

Lynn Marie
12-23-2013, 08:12 AM
I've actually been hanging out with a gorgeous young thing with whom I have full inclusion of my CD experience. She and I enjoy each other and go out in both enfemme and drab. We're not really lovers, but possibly that is for the best. Neither of us makes any demands on the other. I'm definitely spoiled by this experience.

Beverley Sims
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Full inclusion would be nice but the level of acceptance I have does work well.

alice clair
12-23-2013, 08:26 AM
I guess I am lucky and have full inclusion and acceptance, my wife loves to help me pick out clothes in any store we go to including me trying on clothes. I wouldn't want it any other way, that's just me personally.

ClaudineD
12-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Full on inclusion!!! Have been lucky to have great friends who get it!!!! Early age of coming out has just laid the path to say..." What the heck!! Why not!!!!".....enjoying on a daily basis

kimdl93
12-23-2013, 08:28 AM
I prefer acceptance and full involvement. In our case, I'm fortunate to have a high degree of acceptance. We are still working towards the latter, to the extent that we don't go out together, when I'm dressed, yet. I am confident that the time will come.

Jamie Lynn
12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Full acceptance and involvement is the dream. Toleration and occasional involvement is a good start.

mary something
12-23-2013, 09:56 AM
I try hard to give full acceptance but that's impossible to do if you're not receiving full acceptance. It's a form of communication and that is a two way street.

Vanessa5
12-23-2013, 10:43 AM
I would like acceptance with little participation. The DADT just doesn't do it for me. When I have these feelings I just feel I have to bottle up the emotion because of the non acceptance by my wife.

PatChick
12-23-2013, 10:46 AM
I have full inclusion from an SO who rarely gets embarrassed by anything. (off topic.... Is it "an SO" or "a SO"? As I read it, I'm phonetically reading it "Es oh" , which would mean the "an" is correct. If you read it significant other, than "a" is correct. I'm a little confused about this, and I guess it would have been easier for me to just type out the word and put an "a" instead of rambling.

Taylor Dame
12-23-2013, 02:45 PM
I'd love a little acceptance and some inclusion. Being in a DADT situation, my wife doesn't want to participate in any aspect of this part of my life.

Suzanne F
12-23-2013, 02:57 PM
I have acceptance and mostly inclusion from my wife. I am glad there is no hiding. She has also helped shorten the learning curve for me. She is a Mary Kay rep so I have had a lot of help with my makeup. I am becoming more independent. I now go out without her about half the time. I can now do my makeup by myself. I love both being with her and being out as a woman on my own. I am very grateful for her acceptance and can't imagine life without her!
Suzanne

Lorileah
12-23-2013, 04:14 PM
I had full inclusion with my GF. I am the one who held back

Rachael Leigh
12-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes for me acceptance, with occasional inclusion, mostly in shopping. Would just love her opinion on looks and if it would work for me.

DebbieL
12-23-2013, 04:26 PM
I want and have full inclusion. She doesn't do "Forced Feminization", but she does coach me on my wardrobe, goes shopping with me, helps me go through and throw out clothes that I shouldn't be wearing anymore (or shouldn't even have purchased). We go to dinner together (as Debbie and Lee), and Debbie got presents from Lee's family. In fact, they were worried because they didn't get any presents for Rex, until I told them that was wonderful.

I just wish I had had it with my first wife, 37 years ago.

dana digs sweaters
12-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Full Inclusion of course. If I hide this important part of my life, what would/is she hiding from me?
Trust in everything we share with each other. The Fem part of our lives opens up a whole different avenue of conversations together.
What we been thru growing up, what part(s) of our crossdressing we let affect us, the mutual aspects of female clothing & products that we share.......

Susan L
12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
For me it's full inclusion! For me personnel I love to be with a women that understands and accepts CD's. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Eryn
12-23-2013, 04:46 PM
I enjoy full acceptance and participation from my wonderful wife.

That said, one shouldn't expect one's SO to be a full-time guide to Woman World. Just because she is fine with one's CDing, she shouldn't be responsible for all aspects of it. For example, my wife wears, and needs, very little makeup. She shouldn't be expected to be an expert on the subject simply because she has two X chromosomes. I had to learn that art for myself. :)

Billiejosehine
12-23-2013, 05:05 PM
At the current moment there's no acceptance and no inclusion seeing that SO also gets weirded out. She does say that she doesn't want to deal with "it" and won't ask any more questions. So it would be nice if there was acceptance and some inclusion with my SO.

Stephanie Julianna
12-23-2013, 05:13 PM
I would like acceptance and occasional involvement.

AllieSF
12-23-2013, 05:44 PM
I am single for now. However, when and if, I want the full Monty. I could not put Allie in the back seat, nor in some closet.

Kristina_nolagirl
12-23-2013, 06:04 PM
I wanted and was lucky enough to get full inclusion from my wife. Her only boundary at the moment is she does not want to come out with me locally yet, but she brings me and picks me up. She often talks about coming out with me locally once I'm more out to the world, which she is ok with me doing on my terms. I'll admit I'm a lucky bitch. ;)

Deedee Skyblue
12-23-2013, 06:18 PM
I had full inclusion with my GF. I am the one who held back

I know this is off topic, but your avatar is really great!

Deedee

PretzelGirl
12-23-2013, 08:57 PM
I have full acceptance and participation and wouldn't have it any other way. It doesn't mean she teaches me a thing, she doesn't. But she is encouraging and we go anywhere/do anything together.