PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping my wife's christmas gifts

BELINDA IN BFLO
12-23-2013, 06:14 PM
I was wrapping my wife's gifts today and the sweaters, jeans, skirts, nylons, etc were starting to get to me. Having all these pretty clothes in my hands really got me in the mood to get dressed. Needless to say, I took a break and got fully dressed to finish my wrapping. Just wondering if anyone else has had an eperience like this?
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE........

Flowergirl
12-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I actually had a similar time Sunday morning...except I decided to get dressed before wrapping her presents, which made it a little challenging because I got dressed in our room on the second story...and since I was wrapping several pairs of shoes for her, I had to make sure I was wearing a pair of my own(4" pumps). The challenging part was I had to wrap them in the basement, so I had to carry 6 shoe boxes, a pair of scissors, a scotch tape dispenser, and because I'm a little mean, a packaging tape dispenser (to make sure the boxes were tightly sealed) all the way to the basement, and then back up stairs. All I could think was this is going to be really hard to explain to everyone why I had high heel shoe prints on my face and arms after I fell down the stairs and landed on them. Luckily, I made it safely, so no explanations needed.

Merry Christmas!

MissTee
12-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Two adult daughters and a wife. Wrapping was indeed a full femme experience for me.

Beverley Sims
12-23-2013, 11:12 PM
It encourages you to dress as much as owning a guitar. :)

Anita Lynn
12-24-2013, 08:38 AM
It encourages you to dress as much as owning a guitar. :)

Darned guitars!, and wrapping paper!

nervedisc
12-24-2013, 11:58 AM
It's hard not to do what we love to do. Hope you enjoyed it.