PDA

View Full Version : Good Dr visit today

Jenessa
12-24-2013, 01:26 AM
I have not owned a pair of mens underwear in about 11 or 12 years but only started wearing a bra everyday about 15 months ago and I got a very feminine tramp stamp around 6 months ago. I haven't been to see my Dr in almost 2 years so I was kind of nervous. After a brief visit he took some blood (diabetes as well as a couple other tests) and then gave me my DOT physical, when he lifted my shirt to listen to my lungs he commented that he liked the new ink and the artist did a great job. He had to move one of my bra straps and also work around the cups when listening to my heart. He has been my Dr for almost 15 years and has seen me in panties but never commented, we talked about my crossdressing a bit and he said he was not bothered by it but I REALLY need to get in more the every couple years when I need a new medical card:slap:

Marcelle
12-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Hi Jenessa,

It is great that your doctor showed such great respect and professionalism. I would definitely not let him go as your GP. A really great story and nice validation for you as a wonderful person.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
12-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Just stay healthy and you only need to go for the odd physical.

nervedisc
12-24-2013, 11:59 AM
That is the way it should be. Being in that position should require professionalism regardless of our lifestyle. It is about our health. Good for you.

Amy Lynn3
12-24-2013, 12:27 PM
You have a great doctor. It is one thing to be professional and not say anything negative about us cder's, but to actually talk to you about it is an amazement to me. Most all will just not say anything, but yours TALKED to you about it. Good on him.

MadisonL
12-24-2013, 09:18 PM
It is always great to hear that there are such professional and kind people in this world.