PDA

View Full Version : The curse continue's

Maria 60
12-26-2013, 12:56 AM
If you read my last post I got frustrated a few weeks back and kind of put out a white flag, not giving up, but tired of things were always coming up when it was Maria time. My wife finally agreed with me last Saturday when again the curse hit. The last few weeks all I have been doing is underdressing with panties and pantyhose almost everyday and even very little interest in even coming on this site. Even if a few hours came up I wouldn't bother to try to dress always thinking that if I would try someone would call or whatever the curse would throw at me. Saturday my son was going to work and my daughter was going out Christmas shopping and my wife told me that I should have most of the day to myself, I told her I wasn't going to get my hopes to high. Well after ten minutes from that the curse started, a emergency call from work and I went to work for a few hours and returned to seeing my daughter walk out the door and telling me she wouldn't be home until later that night and my wife was getting ready herself to do some shopping. My wife was putting on her boots when the door bell rang and there were my In laws walking in the door and my mother in law telling me she couldn't handle shopping with my father in law anymore and since they were in the area decided to drop him off with me and then my wife ended up going shopping with her. Well let's just say the next five hours were great sitting on the couch listening to my father in law snoring, my wife came home with pizza they had dinner with us and not ten minutes after they left my son came home from work complaining he was feeling under the weather and was staying home all night. I bet you think I am lying don't you? Well I am not, thank God I really did give up a few weeks ago and really didn't have my hopes up to dressing anyway, but still again it was amazing how it all worked out that what was looking like a full day to myself ended up I didn't have a minute to myself. Even my wife couldn't believe the chain of events that happen again and agreed it was starting to get scary and even as most Italians believe in curses we are not believers but we are starting to change her mind. I hate coming on this site and complaining all the time but can you believe it.Thanks for listening to me complain after all what are friends for and the white flag is still up and I hope you all are having better luck then I am with time to dress. I wish you all a Marry Christmas and happy holidays.

Leslie Langford
12-26-2013, 01:38 AM
If it's any consolation, Maria, I, too, feel that "life" has often thrown more than my fair share of curve balls my way, and that many times, circumstances have conspired to put me in a position that I would never willingly have put myself in if I'd have had a choice in the matter. Still, I've muddled through, and somehow managed to keep my head above water in the face of events that would have felled a lesser person a long time ago (not my words...the words of others familiar with my situation). My 40+ years of a rigid DADT (and often unfulfilling) relationship with my wife regarding my crossdressing would fall into that category as well.

I've also played the lottery consistently for the last 20 years on the naive assumption that if I've managed all these years to beat the odds when it came to sh*tty luck, maybe some day I'll beat the same astronomical odds of winning a jackpot via a similar fluke. Do I need to mention that I am still waiting for that day? And with my luck, if I ever do, though, it'll be at age 90 when I already have one foot in the grave, or else I'll find out the next day that I have cancer or some other terminal illness and never get to enjoy that windfall.

Some people seem to have a guardian angel that looks out for their welfare; I'm starting to believe that I have a guardian demon watching over me that delights in testing my endurance. That, or maybe I did something really awful in a past life that I am totally unaware of, but which I am paying for nearly every day now.

There is one silver lining, though - being a pessimist, one is rarely ever disappointed or surprised if things take a bad turn...:doh: :sad:

Maria 60
12-26-2013, 01:48 AM
It almost seems like we get it done, but it feels like it has to be the hard way. It just seems for others some things just seem fall into place and for others everything is a task. Go figure.

bridget thronton
12-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Sorry things failed to work today.

Leslie Langford
12-26-2013, 01:58 AM
I hear you, Maria.

Someone once said that the same fire that melts butter also hardens steel. I'm starting to think that I fall into the second category...

Or to quote that quasi-Latin saying "Illegitimi non carborundum", which loosely translates into "Don't let the b@stards wear you down" ;) .

Stephanie47
12-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Before I retired whenever the urge to dress became overwhelming I took a therapy day. My kids were already out of the house. My wife went off to work. I had a day to myself. Sometimes it is necessary to just totally check out of the family situation. In my area I know many inexpensive but safe hotels/motels on the Pacific Ocean where one can just be themselves and get away. Try to plan a weekend trip and be inaccessible. Frankly, the more one tries to grab a few crumbs of time for oneself, the more the anxiety builds up.

Maria in heels
12-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Maria...how I know the feeling that the "curse" is upon us. For me as well, it seems that lately, timing is just off, too many things to do, and not enough time for Maria

kimdl93
12-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Bad luck, but it will even out! Keep the faith!

Tracii G
12-26-2013, 10:58 AM
I hope you can catch a break soon.

Tina B.
12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
didn't mean to laugh, but I remember back when I was younger and life seemed so busy, I had the same type of luck your having, seemed like the whole world was in on the plot to keep me from dressing, went of for a lot longer than I thought was funny, I'll tell you, but when it ended, I found myself with a week to dress, and I knew all was right with the world once again. Remember, this too will pass.

Alice Torn
12-26-2013, 11:34 AM
My whole family seems that way. Never ending drama, and trouble. It is true, that adversity builds character, though. It can build character, but can also cause despondency.

A lot of "taking it in the shorts", and trying to be a good sport!

Sarah Beth
12-26-2013, 11:39 AM
I feel your pain, I don't know how many times this has happened to me. Or just get dressed and something happens. Our grand daughter has been with us for awhile now and will be here until the 5th of January. So I have been doing a little underdressing and not able to do more. My wife and were talking and she told me that maybe in a couple of weeks I should just take a couple of days go somewhere and get myself a room and just spend a weekend dressing in anything I want and playing with my makeup.

Funny the other day I came home and had been a bit down because I wasn't able to at least put on a dab of lipstick or anything and found my makeup case on the kitchen table and my wife and grand daughter with their nails with my polish.

Beverley Sims
12-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself, the curse comes and goes with monotonous regularity.

RADER
12-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Maria.
It is called Murphy's Law; What can go wrong will go wrong.
The past 2 weeks, I have been in the same boat, with the Holidays and places to be,
and people coming over, my dressing has been on hold.
Tomorrow, (Friday) I Will not go anywhere and plan on being totally dressed for the day.
At least I get some relief.
Rader