PDA

View Full Version : Told My Girlfriend

JessicaKasey
12-26-2013, 02:31 AM
I told my girlfriend that I crossdressed last night. It was the one thing I was totally nervous about. I wanted to be completely honest and open with her if our relationship is to continue and she liked it! She was understanding and wanted us to go shopping so we could dress me up and 'play' with my femme self. I'm so happy with her reaction! I have never told anyone. I do think there has to be a right time to tell your significant other. I found mine :battingeyelashes:

Ceri Anne
12-26-2013, 02:42 AM
So happy for you! That is probably the biggest and scariest thing any of us have to do. I wish you both the best exploring this new you

danielletorresani
12-26-2013, 03:27 AM
So damn jealous...

suzy1
12-26-2013, 03:35 AM
That is wonderful Jessica.
Now treat her like a princess for that is what she is.
Your new year is going to be a good one then?:)

emma-louise
12-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Good for you hope it all works out alright in the future x

Talisker
12-26-2013, 04:24 AM
Lucky girl. Like your photos.

Marcelle
12-26-2013, 05:06 AM
Hi Jessica,

So glad to hear it worked out well! You are correct in that there is right time to tell your SO and only each of us knows that.

My advice now is "communication" honest and upfront about all your CDing desires. Now that the "batgirl" is out of the closet (sort to speak), make sure you bring her along on your journey of discovery by keeping her informed but also don't overwhelm her and allow her to keep pace with your growth.

Hugs

Isha

Maria in heels
12-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Jessica...well this is great news! Its always wonderful to find a SO who is understanding and you have the best one...one who wants to share and play! Don't forget to give her a big hug!

kimdl93
12-26-2013, 09:51 AM
You hit in the key. If a relationship is going to last, then you need to be honest with your partner. Fortunately, she's open to sharing this with you, but even if she wasn't, you demonstrated honesty and character.

JessicaKasey
12-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Thank you everyone. I was expecting the worst because as you can imagine, or have done with your SO, the fear of rejections is sometimes a very strong emotion to handle. I showed her my photos I have on here and she couldn't believe it was me!

5150 Girl
12-26-2013, 12:36 PM
I wanted to be completely honest and open with her if our relationship is to continue and she liked it!

What can I say but, Well Done!!!

Beverley Sims
12-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Sounds like a life changing moment to me, good for you.

Annaliese
12-26-2013, 01:35 PM
It may look like clear sailing, slow down, make sure she is alright with everything, going to fast, can turn her off, let her go at her passes. There are to many here that saw the green light, and speed off, Talk to her make sure she is ok with thing before you do anything, going to fast, thing can turn on you.

Shar
12-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Congratulations. You've passed a big hurdle. Just take it slowly and let nature take its course. You are a very lucky girl.

Janet Doe
12-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I`m glad it worked out for you, I only came out to one girlfriend and it didn't turn out so well, its comforting to read on this forum that so many GG`s are excepting. I would love to open up " Janet " with my SO.

sweetshauna
12-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Well Merry Christmas Jessica. I too have a encouraging wife. I had some advice for you but Isha said it for me, thank you Isha. :)

JessicaKasey
12-26-2013, 03:25 PM
I did tell a previous girlfriend a few years ago and that didn't go too well at all. There were issues there with an ex of hers and she thought I'd be the same. That relationship didn't end because I told her, though we never explored that side of me.

Jennifer Marie P.
12-26-2013, 03:59 PM
That's great news now you have someone to go shopping with.

Majella St Gerard
12-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Great for you Jessica, glad it went well. Have fun shopping.

kymberlyjean
12-26-2013, 05:20 PM
That's great news!!
Now your job is to not screw it up.
"Understanding" is not the same as gung-ho, as my wife likes to point out now.
We went "balls to the wall" so-to-speak for a while after I first told her. After a while she decided the newness had wore off or the reality that this was forever sank in, and the barometer now bounced back and forth between "accepting", "understanding", and "supportive". My suggestions, if I may:
1. You've had your whole life to reach your level of acceptance with who you are, give her some time to get there too.
2. Sometimes you have to slow down to keep from backing up. You have to pay attention real close to know when to slow down- she may not verbalized it until it's too late.
3. Let her set the rules surrounding it.
4. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, let her have, or have access to picture of you dressed. No matter how great things are. An awesome GF today can be a woman scorned tomorrow. (Ask me how I know!!)

S. Lisa Smith
12-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Great advice Kymberlyjean!!

JessicaKasey
12-26-2013, 06:42 PM
No need to worry. She is only a part of my CD girl world if she asks to be at any time. I don't go out crossdressed and I don't spend too much time en-femme. For me it's all erotic fantasy, photography and beauty. It is mainly a sexual thrill thing and that's why my girlfriend is interested.

Bree Wagner
12-26-2013, 11:34 PM
I'll just add another note of congratulations Jessica! Good luck exploring this part of your relationship and I hope it all keeps working well.

-Bree

Elisa Lace
12-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Very lucky girl indeed! :)

Valarie
12-27-2013, 12:02 AM
It's a big step that those of us with SOs understand I wish the best to both of you. Open communication is the best way to go. Have fun I have enjoyed shopping with my and getting all pretty, and I am sure you two will as well.

Bree24
12-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Very happy for you Jessica. You must be feeling on top of the world. I do understand the emotional roller coaster one goes through when decideing to tell ones S.O.. Thanks for sharing, the girls here are so great and have great advise. My only advise is to take in all the advise and apply it in a way that fits your personal situation. Hope your new year is as wonderful as you want it to be.

Bree

Marsha My Dear
01-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Jessica, throughout my life, I've always been one to push the limits. (How do you know how far is too far until you get there?) Now that my wonderful wife is open to Marsha I have to take care that I don't go overboard and exceed what she can accept. You've taken the BIG step. I hope you both have a great time.

Marsha

reflections-of
01-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Congratulations Jessica, it is great to have a girlfriend who is accepting. I told mine the day I met her, I thought it was best just to throw it out there and be honest with her. I am glad I did, I believe it is one of the reason she continues to date me and love me. I wish both of you the best.

Nichole_31
01-02-2014, 11:04 AM
So jealous

Katey888
01-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Congratulations and HNY Batgirl - you're very fortunate and courageous to go for it.
And actually, looking the way you do: you SHOULD go out - and yes, I'm jealous too... but hugs all the same. :hugs:
Katey x

SilkeeLegs
01-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Jessica....thats awesome. Good for you. I totally believe that honesty is the best policy. I too had a GF years ago that I was getting serious with and one night I sat her down and told her I had something very important to tell her. I was so nervous and I was afraid that if I told her my secret, I would lose her. Turns out she was perfectly ok with it. I felt so relieved and I hugged her and told her that I loved her. I think it made our relationship stronger. That was almost 20 years ago and to this day we are still best friends

AmandaJ
01-02-2014, 04:01 PM
About 3 years ago, I told my girlfriend at the time. She was the first person I had ever told in my entire life. Little did I know how much my life would change over the next 3 years. I can honestly say today, that I am a million times happier now than I was then. I hope that you didn't wait as long as me and I wish you a fulfilling and happy future with your SO!

Sissy_Michelle
01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Congratulations JessicaKasey !