PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever lose bets to women on purpose where you ended up in thier clothes

Robbiegirl
12-26-2013, 02:04 PM
OMG ! Growing up I had so many fun experiences with Girls and then women where I lost bets. I will just start with the first that involved my two sisters and my poor best friend when I was about 8. I fell on purpose in a race and as a result my two sisters got to dress us in one of thier many Ballerina costumes. I mean everything including makeup tights ballet slippers. And of course they picked the prettest full tutus they had.We had to take a lesson from them in front of thier squeeling and giggling girlfriends. I pretended to hate it but loved every second

jennloves55
12-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh yes I would have loved that too. I lost one to my SO one time so that I had to dress for a drag show to raise money for a local charity. I was really upset about that. lol If she only knew.

AngieStone
12-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Robbiegirl I was never smart enough to come up with that great idea!

vallerie lacy
12-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Some girls have all the luck. I can only dream of that happening.

Karren H
12-26-2013, 02:36 PM
You should go to Vegas and bet against yourself.... you could make enough money to go buy yourself a whole new wardrobe and one for every girl you ever lost a bet to! lol

JocelynJames
12-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Never any sisters,5 brothers( I guess I was the sister!!) My ex once wanted me to dress as a cheerleader for Halloween and then backed out when I was "too interested"

Danica
12-26-2013, 03:02 PM
What a great story! How excitingly fun that must have been. Wish I had thought of that years ago when I played with the cute neighbourhood girls. Back in college, when I was dating my ex-wife, she dared me to put on her panties. At that time, I was suppressing my dressing, but I took her up on that dare and suffice to say the results were amazingly delightful. The pink fog was unleashed and I come out to her shortly thereafter. There were ups and downs after that, but that is one unexpected evening that I still remember with fondness.

Cheryl Ann Owens
12-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Way back in my junior year of high school I was dating a gal while supressing my CD feelings. One day she told me she'd like to make up my "pretty blue eyes." I almost choked wanting to say "Yes, Yes, Yes!" but the supression took over. Damn! I should have let her! It may have gone way beyond there because she was very, let's say, liberal about trying anything. Someone kick me!

Cheryl

Cheryl T
12-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Oh Yes...when I was young (like 11 or so) I'd make bets with my female cousin and purposely lose to have to wear her shoes. She had these adorable patent leather Mary Jane's and I just loved wearing them.

Robbiegirl
12-26-2013, 04:23 PM
When ever I made one of these bets I would kind of set them up for what I wanted.

Like i would make a tennis bet and then tell them they had to wear their tennis dress the rest of the day while they served me ! Back then the dresses came with show panties with ruffles. Of course an evil grin would come accross their face as they told me " fine but if you lose you have to wear the dress and the panties "

JRZSHORE
12-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Very clever and what fun

Linda Leigh
12-26-2013, 05:19 PM
what a great idea and fun. I would have never thought of that:(

RADER
12-26-2013, 07:54 PM
About 5 years ago, I bought some forms from "Janet's Closet"
When they came, I could not wait to try them out; So when i put
on my bra and forms, It gave me a solid "C" look. I showed them off to
my wife and she started laughing, saying you would not want to wear them
all the time. O I would if I could, and wish they where bigger.
She then asked me how big to them come, I saw that I saw a size 24 on line.
OK, You get them but You Must Wear Them For 2 weeks strait, no taking them off.
Well I did, had to get a size "J" bra, but i did wear them for the 2 weeks.
I won the bet; I got to pick where we where going on Vacation.
WOW, those boobs where heavy.
Rader

monalisa
12-26-2013, 08:16 PM
I bet a girl on who would win a college basketball game and the loser had to wear a french maid outfit and wait on the winner for 2 hours. I felt like I won when I was in the maid's outfit. She still enjoys reminding me and asks me if I want to bet again which I love to.

brassieres
12-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I never had that opportunity to lose a bet wear I had to dress as a girl.

Courtney Ramona
12-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Never lost a bet mainly because no one ever bet me to do anything like that. But one year a friend said I should be a girl for halloween. I was like NO WAY!!!! But on the inside I was like finally Let's do this! so the summer goes by."With her never shutting up about it!" Fall rolls around and "I finally gave in." lol, So you can guess what was for halloween that year! I mean I was forced into really .

Not really a bet but good enough for me.

MissTee
12-26-2013, 10:23 PM
No, but oh how I wish.

Beverley Sims
12-27-2013, 09:33 AM
No it was always the women betting against each other to see whose clothes I would be dressed in for the night.

Robbiegirl
12-28-2013, 02:22 PM
As I got older the bets always involved that the ladies would have to put on a lingerie show for me ! OMG ! The wonderful Babydoll nighties back then were so girly and all had ruffly panties ! I also looked and felt like a princess having to walk around in the long silky Olga Night gowns. Again it was so much fun for them and if they only knew how much I was loving it

Kate Simmons
12-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Not really but I always seemed to have the knack for winning at strip poker. :battingeyelashes::)

kimdl93
12-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Let's imagine the details of this situation...who suggests such a bet? You or a GG? I honestly have never encountered such a circumstance. I doubt that most GGs devote a lot of time to thinking of games that might get a male into their pants...or clothes.

brassieres
12-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Let's imagine the details of this situation...who suggests such a bet? You or a GG? I honestly have never encountered such a circumstance. I doubt that most GGs devote a lot of time to thinking of games that might get a male into their pants...or clothes.

Yeah, women generally do not want men in their clothes, unless it is to embarrass them. Sometimes I would taunt women online about how pantyhose cannot be uncomfortable and that they are over stating their case just to get a rise out of them and see what they would say.

Flirty_Fantasies
12-28-2013, 05:39 PM
What excellent ideas! I'm totally enthused about these strategies. Thanks, Girls!

Happy New Year to all!

Janelle ;)

giuseppina
12-28-2013, 05:44 PM
You`re mischievous, brassieres. :devil:

Foxy Lady
12-29-2013, 06:12 AM
Many years ago my sister-in-law was out with my wife and me and she spent a good part of the day complaing about her girdle. After a while I started teasing her and after a while she said she bets I couldn't wear abra and girdle for an hour. I told her if she bought them I would wear them. She then said I would have to wear nylons a skirt and top, I eagerly agreed. I spent the following weekend fully dressed and in heaven. It was after that my wife told her I cross dress.

Stephanie Julianna
12-29-2013, 09:41 AM
I worked in a subacute unitin '95. It took a few conversations about what others were wearing for Halloween and I worked it so that I was dared to wear a nurse's dress for Halloween. There was a competition where all the contestants went before the patients in the commons room at the end of the day. I took the bet but told them that I was going to pull out all the stops because I like to win. I told them that a friend of mine did makeup and costumes for La Cage aux Folles on Broadway (actually True) and he would help me (not True). That was my cover for why I would look good. I showed up in a white nurses dress, white stockings, wig and full makeup. The receptionist went crazy when I came in because she thought I was an agency nurse, not staff. She made me a Name tag the read "Miss Diagnosed, RN" It was an incredible day. My supervisor kept sending me on errands all day around the building to "embarrass" me. I'd whine that she never did that before and then go. The patients loved my "costume" and I did win the costume contest just nudging out a female physical therapist in combat fatigues.

Alice_2014_B
02-04-2014, 08:05 PM
That is awesome.
When I was stationed in Arizona, a girl and I was talking about quiting smoking (we both lived in the barraks on base).
It came down to I would wear a pair of her fishnet stockings if I ever picked up another cigarette.
Nothing ever came of it because I did continue to smoke and I never got into her fishnets. I cannot remember what went wrong.
But I so planned on losing the bet.

Patty-Fay
02-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Anyone willing to bet on the 2014 Superbowl? Loser has to suffer the embarassment of dressing as a girl. I pick Denver, and I'll give 14 points.

Kristy 56
02-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Only in my dreams. :( sigh

Michelle789
02-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Once I was hanging out with a large group of men and women on a Friday night, about four years and minus seven weeks ago. One of the girls there asks four different guys, me included, to let her put lipstick on them. The other three guys all refused. I at first refused, but then I gave in. She proceeded to apply lipstick on me, it took maybe 5 minutes or so to completely apply it. Everyone else there just accepted it. This one dude, who was one of the guys who refused to wear lipstick, told me "ew wipe that s* off, that's nasty." I refused to take it off, and I ended up wearing the lipstick the rest of the night, and I wore it on the 45 minute long drive home - it's 45 mins at night, in rush hour try 90 mins. I wiped it off before going to sleep, which was about 2 hours later.

P.S. I'm not out to anyone. And I'm still friends with everyone who was present, including the guy who thought me wearing the lipstick was nasty.

P.S.S. This was NOT a bet.